grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

US Poker Site Promotion

Minted Poker is a US facing Poker Site that is running some free step tournaments where you can play as many Steps as you like and everybody that makes it to Step 5 is guaranteed a prize of $2 and first gets $15. With them running constantly it's a good opportunity to build a Bank Roll without making a deposit for those that may still be concerned after Black Friday.

I haven't played these but I know some players that are worried about making a deposit and they have taken advantage of this promotion to build a free bankroll Online and grind it up. This is a limited time promotion though Minted Poker has not said when it will end.

I thought some SBR members may want to take a look at this and sign up to Minted Poker. They also offer 40% RB, Deposit Bonus, and Super Fast Cashouts for US residents. I've done multiple Cashouts from them since Black Friday and I've always received in under 3 days!
    Last edited by grind4moneyz; 08-11-11 at 06:34 PM.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

not worth the joke prizes man. u gotta be kidding?

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    not worth the joke prizes man. u gotta be kidding?
    I don't play them because the prizes aren't worth it to me either, but it's an oppurtunity for those that don't want to deposit to play.

This may not be a good promotion for you but it's worth mentioning for those that may want to play. It's a way to build a Bank Roll.

Another thing you need to realize is this is good for the Poker Economy. A lot of the players that win one of these are going to immediately take these winnings to the Cash Tables and lose it. Therefore to make a thread to get the word out is +EV.

If a players has his entire roll locked up on Full Tilt this is a perfect way for him to get back into the game also.

Just because it may not be worth it to you or me doesn't mean that it's not worth posting.