alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Are there any reliable poker rooms left for US players

Doesnt look like based on the reviews I read on pokerscout.com.

gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Bodog is still running strong...

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Bookmaker

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

doesnt Intertops run cake network still?

any help appreciated.. I want to play on cake network but not through shitty payouts (cake)

-stash

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Bodog is probably the best option. I wouldn't put too much money in there though...they may be next to pull out of the US market...they just changed their web address to bodog.eu

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    Bodog is probably the best option. I wouldn't put too much money in there though...they may be next to pull out of the US market...they just changed their web address to bodog.eu
    I don't see Bodog leaving. They have had run-ins with the US authorities in the past and it never slowed them down. I think they switched to .eu as a lot of Poker Sites did to keep the authorities from seizing their domain names(or atleast make it more difficult).

That being said, I don't think any poker site is safe, as all Poker Players learned on Black Friday.

OP-There is options for US players, but nothing like they were previously. I've found the best thing to do is play multiple Networks as I multi-table. It helps make sure I can get enough tables even with slower traffic.

Bodog
    Everleaf
    Yatahay(True Poker/Doyles Room)
    Cake
    Merge(if and when they start accepting US residents again)
    BetOnline

BetOnline recently opened their own Poker Site that is open to US residents and isn't on any of the other Networks.

All of the sites have some type of issues which are why they weren't very popular before Black Friday. That being said, I've found a few of them to still be profitable and some of them have great RB deals/Promos/Bonus (better than Full Tilt and PokerStars VIP Program).

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Intertops is still around...and they are on the cake network.....

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

I think that as soon as the legal stuff gets sorted out Party Poker will return to the US. They were the first room to bolt the US market several years ago in part I believe to stay as above board as possible. They were dominate with as many as 100,000 players (real and fun) playing at one time.