Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Im looking for my poker points again

Think its around 80 points, getting a bit ridiculous, I played last night from about 930 pm till 10pm. Havent seen my points back since then. Can the mod that is is charge of poker either do his job, or pass the torch and let someone else do it. TY FBT

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Football,

Actually what you're describing (receiving poker points) isn't a manual process. It's just a hamster on a wheel. =)

We don't see that you're owed any points at all. The best advice I can give you is track your play, we've seen a trend recently of players maybe thinking there's a loophole and spouting off random figures that were actually lost in play. If you think you're not one of those, shoot me a PM.

Footballtime

Hi Lou, No actually i had around 70-80 points last night played about 6-8hands of poker and got thropwn off again like i have the last 3 months continuously, Why dont you or 1 of your paid MODS check the math. I clearly am owed 70-80 points, i was thrown off by the poker software last night at around 930/10pm. Believe me Lou, I actually own a business or should i say 3 businesses I have no need to try to get through your loophole for 70-80 points, TRUST me. I actually a bit offended you would even think i was trying to fuk the system. Actually lets both look at it, If i am wrong which there is no way i am........... Ill Apologize, Would you be willing to make the same agreement?

Footballtime

Says in my history 70 points taken to poker, I played a few hands won a couple, lost a couple , then was thrown off by the SBR poker software like i have been for the last 3 months. I am owed points from previous times that I tried to claim, but got no where with it........... Tracking it by point history is almost useless since it says i took 70 to poker, by doesnt have me coming back with any when i was thrown off.

Footballtime

If its a Hampster on wheeel, then that hampster has gotten me more then once, There has to be someway to see how what time i logged off poker last night and with how many points.................................. .....

Footballtime

Lou, Just signed on to SBR poker, Hit tools, then Cashier and now i see my points(69.05) sitting there still from last night????? Thought it was a fairly simple process?????????? Hamster sleeping????????????? Could you please transfer them back to my SBR Account, TY

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you log back in then exit (don't hit the X button, select the exit option from the drop down menu) it usually puts them back into your account. It happens to me when I suddenly get logged off or don't properly exit the software.