no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

WSOP tourney heads up deal making?

This is Huge for SBR and many thanks to them! My advice would be to deck out winner like no other or at least come close to Phil. Make shirt and hat as bright as can be. Follow Dallas and get a big belt for winner representing being SBR's Best. Let everybody know that we got a winner here both in player and site.

Many SBR posters live in the Vegas area or near by and SBR should put them to work. Set up booth if possible/allowed or at least have them pass out invite cards giving out 100 free points for newcomers here.

Somebody is going to win this and history will be made. Realized that you will be liable for taxes of several thousands depending on Country from.

Good chance I am heads up tomorrow and know my odds in Vegas are Zero. Due to health issues I am no good live although excellent online. Question is are we allowed to make deals? If so I would consider one and wonder what might be proper. 50% of any WSOP winnings seems high while 25% seems low. Would 35% be about right? Not interested in cash buy out but 4K would make me think.

I'm telling all of you right now that I am a good bet so put down some points on me.

What are my Odds?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

no1here.. ur a cool guy. but tomorrows tournament will be more than likely like pulling a slot machine albeit one with only a 1/500 chance of a jackpot which is significantly better odds than ever, but still a slot machine.

with that being said, sbr said no deals.. if winner cant make it, the forfeit prize and 2nd place goes.. so on and so forth.

ur odds are in sbr book under exotics. +2000
    gl tomorrow bud

-stash

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

OK no deal making, thanks for the info and also for my line. I have yet to visit sportbook here and hopefully never will. I would like to make a bet on myself though and wondering if fish or thadd or anyone else is offering odds? Thanks in advance