JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bait and Switch for SBR pro?

I signed up for SBRPro due to my finish in one of the satellites. Now that I have it done, I can't get SBR (Lou) to answer my mail as to why I am not listed on the "qualified" list. Anybody else going thru this? How many times do I need to qualify?

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    I signed up for SBRPro due to my finish in one of the satellites. Now that I have it done, I can't get SBR (Lou) to answer my mail as to why I am not listed on the "qualified" list. Anybody else going thru this? How many times do I need to qualify?
    You only need to qualify once. Lou updates the spreadsheet once a week about. You may not be on it yet because it hasn't been updated. He usually answers his PM's promptly so I would just wait another couple of days and if nothing is done in either area by them PM him and another Mod (at the same time) again. If that doesn't work go on live chat and ask there.

JoeVig

Mr.Market, yeah it's been a couple of weeks already. Tried two PMs to Lou a week apart. Not feeling the love LOL.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Did you process your SBR Pro paperwork within 72 hours of winning your spot in the big tourney??? If not that is your problem, you have 72 hours to become a pro, keep playin gi am sure you will qualify again!

JoeVig

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Did you process your SBR Pro paperwork within 72 hours of winning your spot in the big tourney??? If not that is your problem, you have 72 hours to become a pro, keep playin gi am sure you will qualify again!
    Sure did Footballtime. I deposited at a new pro-affiliated book the next day and sent it in.

Of course I'll still keep chipping away daily for the seat and the points, but I'd like at least some acknowledgment from SBR of whats up. Rather uncharacteristic to just hear nothing.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

ur a pro now.. congrats..

-stash

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

there is enough seats for everyone nothing to worry about as long as you keep playing

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Even if a person was unable to deposit the $200 to become pro within 72 hrs, I dont see why they still would not be allowed to play as long as they get it done by the tourney date. Just my opinion but some people may not have the financial means to get it done within 72 hrs.

I do disagree however with the hand me down seats awarded if a player has already qualified.

JoeVig

Wanted to report back that Lou has taken care of it. Thanks Lou and SBR!

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

You are a pro. Just be patient