ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

What's the point of having such a thread? People when they get sucked out on already complain in chat more than they should, I don't see why one would want to encourage it more by making a thread about it...

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arun this was more or less to document the hands I went out on. The last tourny is tonight so I will probably recap the hands I was ahead compared to behind on my all in push. I coudl've just documented it off this board but people put a lot more bullshit on this site than this. SOrry this isn't up to your standards.....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you play poker, you're going to get "sucked out on". If it's happening a lot, you could be putting yourself in too many unnecessary marginal situations.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

4/28

11 ppl left BB 400

Im BB got 66 with 2.8k. Guy pushes allin for 8k with a10

A hits river. Finish 11th.

Will go back through this whole month and see how I did when I pushed all my chips. These tournaments are getting frustrating when it is no poker actually being played. My whole table was pushing all in @ 100 blinds. A handful of players either went all in or fold. Sooooo much enjoyment in that. Bingo starts earlier and earlier each day. Next thing will be pushing all in on 15/30 blinds. Oh wait that already happens.

First 12