no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Grand Series, vegas baby

Since I am staying at the Golden Nugget starting the 15th I will be playing several of these $125. events. Come join me and lets party and make alot money in several directionsin mind. This could be very big pay day for all if you care to learn and listen.

Golden Nugget Grand Series 2011

The popular series is back. The Golden Nugget once again presents the Third Annual Grand Poker Series. This is a popular series and a nice alternative for those that can not afford the big WSOP buy-ins.

The series offers a wide range of games, including NLH, Omaha, Stud, HORSE, as well as special tournaments for seniors and ladies and two signature bracelet events - the Poker Queen Ladies Championship and The Grand Finale No Limit Championship.

The series is not only attractive to the average player, it also has pulled in several poker pros in the past, like Phil Ivey, Howard Lederer, Eric Seidel, Guss Hansen, Annie Duke, and many more. You could find yourself playing with one of the pros for as little as $125!

The Grand Poker Series has hosted more than 25,000 players from across the globe and as handed out an excess of $2.3 million in total prize money. In addition, more than $641,000 has been raised for charity through special celebrity charity tournaments, including Suzie and Howard Lederer Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament benefiting The Boys and Girls Club.

The first game will be held on June 4th, 2011 and will conclude with the Suzie and Howard Lederer Charity Event on July 4th. The Grand Series Grand Finale two day event will be held on July 2nd. The Grand Finale is a $1080 buy-in, but players can qualify through satellites as low as $125.

If you don't have the budget to buy into one of the WSOP events, this is an excellent alternative.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Actually not bad structures in those, the only down side will be when you get involved in a hand with someone that says 'meh, only $125'.

If you want to play bigger, play in the cash games, they are super loose and take a shot at one of the 2011 Venetian Deep Stack or WSOP Circuit events.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Very cool, good luck guys!

AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

GL to all that play

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Cash games are out of the picture for me except for online bad beats jackpots. Gonna put a grand towards this series which gives me 8 shots at making the money. Online I cash 1 of 5 so feel like I have a shot here. Tournament play is always for free while ring/cash games takes money. I will be using winnings for my Vegas trip which I hope to increase madly. Last year I study the WSOP players immensely and this year I know I can cash big wagering on them at brand new site poker5050. I have promo code for 30% if wanted. I deposit $300 to start with giving me $390. They do charge 3.5% commission on all wagers place. Still plan on playing Seniors WSOP event also. Took me seven years to get to this point and still working very hard at it even though I am quite successful. Have 10,800 gold cards now for cake network and place sixth in 1K freeroll yesterday. These cards are shooting through the roof in profit besides giving many opportunitys at free money most days. Tourneys go very fast and players are extremely wild like nowhere else. 42 players was 21 in half a hour and was over in less then two. 2K freeroll last week had only 8 players enter with unreal easy FREE payouts.