lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Lolguy999 Fulltilt record

Made a 250 deposit... grinded it up to 311.80$ after some decisive plays at the cash table. I also played around 20$ worth of SNGs (6) and failed to cash even one... my Aces and QQ got cracked multiple times. My KK almost never gets called, and AK won't even join my hand... lmao bubbled twice in 6 tournys in shortstack mode... but made it back up at 0.50/1.00 cash table playing tight with failed/successful bluffs.
    Note of today: Dont ever even think of trying to bluff the tightest player on the table.
    Ill keep this thread alive to see how long it'll take me till lose my whole BR

FT name is also lolguy999 so if anyone wants to have a friendly match ill be there

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Play a small limit, rush table and play tight as hell

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Later on... kept on playing... 1/4 tilted because for one out of like 12 pairs i did not get a set (1/8 12.5% odds) and two i fail to get a big pair yet on Cash tables (AA, KK) My QQ got cracked once there so that also contributes to the tilt factor. Two, at one of my earlier tables this douche that acts after me keep raising my button raises, soon another guy who saw my weekness (reraise) bluffs me with 6 8 and i RE-raise with A10 and guess what flop comes a 6 for 100$s. Needless to say i got fuked for 100$s and change.

Anyways I kept on playing because of happy hour time started n stuff... 2 simultaneous tablesafter like 4 more pairs i finally, FINAL*FUKIN*LY caught a set on the flop (top set trip 10s) and 2 seconds later when the hand was still playing i caught another one, bottom set trip deuces. I slowplayed both according to my experiences with my foe and I managed to drag one guy to the turn and another guy to showdown. That brings me up to 450.

Lmfao just as i was typing this note, i got pocket aces. I raise pot as always to 3.50$. Small blind calls. Flop comes K J 6 two clubs.
    HE LEADS OUT!! for 4$ in a pot of 7,60$. I figured he got the K so i just called and took my time on that call. Turn comes another K and i was like FML. he bets half or somethin and i call. At the river (blank) he leads out for 10$ on a pot of 24$. I call and he shows KQ. lmao i was too tilty to fold and ya that brings me down to 430$... FUK
    Will update when i lose my entire BR

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

FUK they give me QQ vs KK on a beautiful flop of all low cards and took away 70$s of my BR... I need to quit soon

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Haha this play just dug me out of a shit hole. I raise UTG with 44. My raises gets respect at the table so i dont expect many callers. A fairly tight player called me. So i put him/her on a pair or AQ. Flop comes 3 4 9. I hit my set. I dont see any realistic draws no straight no flush so i checked acting first. He checked behind. Turn comes an A. I was like YES so i bet 6$ in a pot of 8.50. He called. I dont wanna scare him away so at the final pot of 22$ around i put in 15.50 or somethin like that and i get called.

He doesn't show

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Back down to the shithole i go...
    Flop bottom set then river comes a 1 card flush. He bets and i fold. For 20$
    J10 i raise. Gets called. Flop comes J 9 4. i bet he calls. On turn i bet he calls again. I check river he checks and shows AJ. For 30$s

Back down to 372$s
    Gonna exercise some... might play some rush poker at 10pm during happy hour. I totally fuked up bad today after the peak of 450$s but ..

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    Later on... kept on playing... 1/4 tilted because for one out of like 12 pairs i did not get a set (1/8 12.5% odds) and two i fail to get a big pair yet on Cash tables (AA, KK) My QQ got cracked once there so that also contributes to the tilt factor. Two, at one of my earlier tables this douche that acts after me keep raising my button raises, soon another guy who saw my weekness (reraise) bluffs me with 6 8 and i RE-raise with A10 and guess what flop comes a 6 for 100$s. Needless to say i got fuked for 100$s and change.

Anyways I kept on playing because of happy hour time started n stuff... 2 simultaneous tablesafter like 4 more pairs i finally, FINAL*FUKIN*LY caught a set on the flop (top set trip 10s) and 2 seconds later when the hand was still playing i caught another one, bottom set trip deuces. I slowplayed both according to my experiences with my foe and I managed to drag one guy to the turn and another guy to showdown. That brings me up to 450.

Lmfao just as i was typing this note, i got pocket aces. I raise pot as always to 3.50$. Small blind calls. Flop comes K J 6 two clubs.
    HE LEADS OUT!! for 4$ in a pot of 7,60$. I figured he got the K so i just called and took my time on that call. Turn comes another K and i was like FML. he bets half or somethin and i call. At the river (blank) he leads out for 10$ on a pot of 24$. I call and he shows KQ. lmao i was too tilty to fold and ya that brings me down to 430$... FUK
    Will update when i lose my entire BR
    Can I give some unsolicited advice....

Make your opponent pay for their draws

With AA and a flop of KJ6 I would have re-raised 99% of the time. With him leading out he is doing 1 of 4 things:

1. He has a K or J (the most likely)= He is leading out thinking he is ahead in the hand. Your reraise! He folds and you take down the pot or he calls and is paying into a pot that you are ahead in with 7 outs, or just less than a 28% chance of winning.

2. He is holding QT or 2 clubs = He leads out hoping to either win the pot or get lucky on his draw, call it a semi-bluff. Again you reraise a little more than the total pot and he has a choice to make, pay bad pot odds to try and catch his 8 or 9 outer that will hit roughly 32-36% of the time, or fold and you win the pot right there.

3. He nailed the flop holding like KJ, K6 or hit a set = At this point he will probably re-raise your raise and you will have a much easier time getting out of the hand after the run bet is pot sized or more.

4 . He has nothing..you called his bluff and he fold you win.

I understand the logic of trying to slow play there, but never slow play a hand that can be beat 25+% of the time! Take down the pot when ever you can. I only slow play pots where I can assume my opponent has less than 10% chance of catching a card.

Every time you are the one stacking chips its a good thing!
    Points Awarded:

lolguy999 gave BGboothA 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BGboothA

Haha this play just dug me out of a shit hole. I raise UTG with 44. My raises gets respect at the table so i dont expect many callers. A fairly tight player called me. So i put him/her on a pair or AQ. Flop comes 3 4 9. I hit my set. I dont see any realistic draws no straight no flush so i checked acting first. He checked behind. Turn comes an A. I was like YES so i bet 6$ in a pot of 8.50. He called. I dont wanna scare him away so at the final pot of 22$ around i put in 15.50 or somethin like that and i get called.

He doesn't show
    Now I thought this was a beautifully played hand, this is a great time to slow play! And you played the A turn perfectly.

Keep the thread going, its a good read!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    Can I give some unsolicited advice.... Make your opponent pay for their draws With AA and a flop of KJ6 I would have re-raised 99% of the time. With him leading out he is doing 1 of 4 things: 1. He has a K or J (the most likely)= He is leading out thinking he is ahead in the hand. Your reraise! He folds and you take down the pot or he calls and is paying into a pot that you are ahead in with 7 outs, or just less than a 28% chance of winning. 2. He is holding QT or 2 clubs = He leads out hoping to either win the pot or get lucky on his draw, call it a semi-bluff. Again you reraise a little more than the total pot and he has a choice to make, pay bad pot odds to try and catch his 8 or 9 outer that will hit roughly 32-36% of the time, or fold and you win the pot right there. 3. He nailed the flop holding like KJ, K6 or hit a set = At this point he will probably re-raise your raise and you will have a much easier time getting out of the hand after the run bet is pot sized or more. 4 . He has nothing..you called his bluff and he fold you win. I understand the logic of trying to slow play there, but never slow play a hand that can be beat 25+% of the time! Take down the pot when ever you can. I only slow play pots where I can assume my opponent has less than 10% chance of catching a card. Every time you are the one stacking chips its a good thing!
    Hey BG,

Thanks for the response and advice. I get your meaning on it getting a read and get the value.
    But also what you must understand is i have been playing at the table for quite some while and i have used up many different bluff -extraction techniques. I only called the bet because i was getting unsure of my Aces even on the flop.
    1. Tight player whom we both extracted pots and bluffs from multiple times.
    2. It didn't make sense to me that i raise he calls and leads out in early postion (instead of check waiting for me to bet).
    What was going on in my mind is that is one i thought he could be bluffing because of the small half pot sized bet and leading out. So why burst the bubble already i mean if I call representing a draw or something he could continue to give me some value on the flop. Two he could have a King or a set. If a King i wanted to reassure him that it is the best hand and that if no realistic draw approved card comes he still has the nuts. I didn't really put him on a set because he'd slow play it like i saw him do to another guy. I figured if i re-raised i wouldn't really any *real* value because if he had say a King he would check the turn if he calls, and that if on the turn no draw cards come out he could bet 85% pot or something good for me. So i decided to slow play... and hope something blanky hits ( but no )

I understand your reason of just ending the pot there with quite a big draw on the board with a re-raise to say 12.50$ but i really figured if i just called i can get him to put more than 12.50-4 = 8$s on the Turn if he feels like he's got the nuts. I also realize the facts that a straight/flush possiblility but decided to ignore it for a better profit chance. On a side note i did cancel out Q10 because I raised in early position and i really didn't think of him as someone who would semi bluff.

Anyways i really don't know... if i reraised and gets the obvious call i really wouldn't know what to do when the 2nd K came... Ive decided that starting tomorrow i'll play 0.25/0.50 instead. To get a better feel of the game before. Thank you for your advice though ill take it into future considerations when playing big hands.

BOL on your cards and sports

BGboothA

Your reasoning is sound knowing the tendencies of the player with the K's. I am an over aggressive player (as you have probably watched at the tables here at SBR). Keep up the work. The more you replay hands in your head or outloud the better you will become.

And again, keep up the thread! Hope you don't mind me jumping in!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

My gosh do i have a story... yesterday night after the 371$ finish i tried to take advantage of Rush poker happy hour because i need my bonus money as fast as possible as well as some FTP to have fun with in some pro** donkaments (650 FTpoints 2$s worth tourny but playing with pros) Anyways, i looked it up on google RUSH POKER and i found out it is QUITE different. I decided to join a 0.25/0.50 table and check it out. At first it was amazing. lmfao the points were flowing in like the Mississippi and i was up from 50$s to 56$s in no time. That soon changed when my raise got re-raised to 8$s and i made a call with AQ i think and hit blank. With that guy betting off big i folded and suffered the loss. I tightened up and grinded it up to around 54$s. Then came a hand where i was in MIDDLE POSITION with QQ. UTG boy raised 3x to 1.50. Guy acts before me calls. I raise pot, which was like 8.50$ or something. UTG folds, guy before me calls. FLOP comes J 9 8 rainbow. I bet out 90% pot since it was a draw heavy board and guy called my big 3-bet. He IMMEDIATELY shoves. Im like fuk this if he got JJ ill take the beating. He shows 9 8 of clubs... i saw it and i couldn't believe my eyes. Then after the hand was over he had me covered and i was like f\*\*k!!!!

Needless to say i was tilting. I joined 2 0.50/1.00 tables to try and chase back my dough. Man oh man these russian players are pissing me off. So unpredictable n sh1t. I bluffed more than usual and ofcourse got caught and was down another 30$s before i called it a night and ending it off with like 297$s

In the morning, i got a few hours before classes so i went back to play. Five hands in Right off the bat i got AQ. Russian guy before me raised. I got position on him so i just call. Flop comes A J 4 rainbow and i was like NICEEE. He checks. I took my time and check hoping to tell him i got a pair like 99. On the flop he bets pot (16$s) I raised to 45$ and he shoves. Needless to say i called and he shows AK.

I was down to 200$s

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

But I continued to grind. This 182$ pot (95$s approx) 91$s win gave me some will to continue on
    http://www.pokerhand.org/?6050435
    In the FT replay, it seemed like he mucked J10 of hearts.
    In my continuation to grind, i joined a new 9 player table (which filled up full in like 10seconds) and met a donk who acted after me who seemed to be on tilt. Since people were still waiting for big blinds, it was a 4 player game. It all folded to me and on button. I raise 3$s with A4o. He bets pot (10.50$s). I thought about it and figured you know what? A4 ain't worth 6.50 more dollars so i folded. Hand after, i was small blind he was big blind. I had JQo and i raise 3$s to steal blind. He raised me 9.50 (again). I thought long before saying f\*\*k this and called. Flop comes K Q Q and i insta checked. He bets like 19.50. I think i min raise or raise him all in but we got all the money in on the flop. I show JQ for trip queens ofcourse and he shows 9 10. I lmfaoed but was also frozen scared. Now that i think of it i shouldn't have been because his out would make me a fullhouse but at that time i got brainfvcked and thought he still had 4 outs 11%. (Now i know he was drawing dead on flop) That was a 140$ pot. 70$s net winning Brought me to healthy again. (380 or something like that)

Another hand i wanna mention is this one against this loser
    http://www.pokerhand.org/?6050444
    As i recall correctly, he raised me before when i raised button +1 and i folded ( because i was new at the table and was playing cautiously) Anyways i like to raise Button+1 more than button because let's face it, button raises are sometimes over obvious. Anyways i raise and he pots me. I thought for 20seconds ( a genuine 20 seconds to decide what to do) My mind was saying FOLD BEFORE WE LOSE OUR WINNINGS AGAIN) and my heart was saying RAISE THAT B1TCH!!! Anyways i decided 22$ should look something like i have AA and want him to call. He took all his time and eventually timed out and folded. I did not see him fold the hand, only knew the aftermath after covering my eyes and closing the speaker volume. But after that it was cake. Because he acted after me i stole many 1$ blinds and 0.50$ from him afterwards... Actually, he never bothered fvcking with my raises again... In the small blinds, my min raise with cards worse than rags got him to fold, ( way he folded seemed like he had auto-fold on) so yeah i was pretty proud of myself for one of my FIRST EVER fourbets. Anyways ended the morning with 409$s after a losing session with a russian again from my peak of 450$s,,, but i decided to cut my losses at 409$s and call it a morning. Will be playing at 5:00 for happy hour and will update till i lose my entire BR
    Last edited by lolguy999; 03-28-11 at 03:31 PM.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

OH YES!! i finally won a SNG on FT. It was after a loss at 650FTPoints AK vs JJ all in shove all blanks. It was a 18 player step 2 tourny 3.30$s Top 10 gets buy in back and top 4 goes step 3. I saw the title and i was like NICE my chances of getting my buy in back was insanely nice~!! So i joined. Turns out it took like 6 blind levels before someone finally went out. lol not what i expected but anyways made the final table and top 4...

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

omg horrible sessions so far... i have played top pair vs pocket rockets 3 times already and this other guy who hit trip kings on me on the river... all together for a little over 160$s Full tilt's really showing their true colors on me today...

back now to original buy in of 250$s

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

just got AA in small blinds and can't even get a button raiser... trying hard not to tilt here...

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6050704
    lmao 4th time... tell me how this is fair... getting closer to our goal of bankrupt!!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

I raise in early position with a small pair and this player raise me pot... i fold. Next hand, UTG i raise again 3x with AQs. Same person raises me pot. I reraise she pushes i call. shows AKo. Ofcourse i don't catch. I mean this is really getting kinda ridiculous.

Seat 1: AGrochowski ($107.10)
    Seat 2: wheo8 ($50)
    Seat 3: jonmon101 ($108.20)
    Seat 4: IASL70 ($71.30)
    Seat 5: lolguy999 ($104.95)
    Seat 6: Tibibacsi ($124.10)
    Seat 7: jam773 ($75.15)
    Seat 8: Referee87 ($124.25)
    Seat 9: ashergrey ($52.85)
    jonmon101 posts the small blind of $0.50
    IASL70 posts the big blind of $1
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to lolguy999 [Qh Ah]
    lolguy999 raises to $3
    Tibibacsi folds
    jam773 folds
    Referee87 folds
    ashergrey has 15 seconds left to act
    ashergrey folds
    AGrochowski raises to $10.50
    wheo8 folds
    jonmon101 folds
    IASL70 folds
    lolguy999 has 15 seconds left to act
    lolguy999 raises to $38
    AGrochowski has 15 seconds left to act
    AGrochowski raises to $107.10, and is all in
    lolguy999 calls $66.95, and is all in
    AGrochowski shows [Kh Ad]
    lolguy999 shows [Qh Ah]
    Uncalled bet of $2.15 returned to AGrochowski
    *** FLOP *** [Jh 3s 4c]
    *** TURN *** [Jh 3s 4c] [2h]
    *** RIVER *** [Jh 3s 4c 2h] [Jd]
    AGrochowski shows a pair of Jacks
    lolguy999 shows a pair of Jacks
    AGrochowski wins the pot ($208.40) with a pair of Jacks

Lesson learned

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

lmao right after i see QK all in vs KJ... why me

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

at a SNG where i just cannot play any tighter and this happened
    Seat 1: neovo (3,670)
    Seat 2: kzsantos (1,615)
    Seat 4: Byeck (880)
    Seat 5: kevdogg101 (2,635)
    Seat 6: lolguy999 (1,320)
    Seat 8: idanavivi (1,010)
    kevdogg101 posts the small blind of 60
    lolguy999 posts the big blind of 120
    The button is in seat #4
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to lolguy999 [7c Ad]
    idanavivi folds
    neovo has 15 seconds left to act
    neovo folds
    kzsantos folds
    Byeck raises to 420
    kevdogg101 folds
    lolguy999 raises to 1,320, and is all in
    Byeck calls 460, and is all in
    lolguy999 shows [7c Ad]
    Byeck shows [Qd Jc]
    Uncalled bet of 440 returned to lolguy999
    *** FLOP *** [7h Ah 6c]
    *** TURN *** [7h Ah 6c] [Tc]
    *** RIVER *** [7h Ah 6c Tc] [Kh]
    lolguy999 shows two pair, Aces and Sevens
    Byeck shows a straight, Ace high
    Byeck wins the pot (1,820) with a straight, Ace high

FT just as bad as PS. Done with both

Peace

marinagmendes
    marinagmendes's Avatar Become A Pro!

you sir are what keeps games good, thank you

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

but wtf .....who cares ?????..who care about your poker stat bro

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by cc440unn View Post
    why are you in my thread?

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Ok gonna take the last 100$s carefully... who knows maybe ill run into AA vs KK

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I raise in early position with a small pair and this player raise me pot... i fold. Next hand, UTG i raise again 3x with AQs. Same person raises me pot. I reraise she pushes i call. shows AKo. Ofcourse i don't catch. I mean this is really getting kinda ridiculous.

Seat 1: AGrochowski ($107.10)
    Seat 2: wheo8 ($50)
    Seat 3: jonmon101 ($108.20)
    Seat 4: IASL70 ($71.30)
    Seat 5: lolguy999 ($104.95)
    Seat 6: Tibibacsi ($124.10)
    Seat 7: jam773 ($75.15)
    Seat 8: Referee87 ($124.25)
    Seat 9: ashergrey ($52.85)
    jonmon101 posts the small blind of $0.50
    IASL70 posts the big blind of $1
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to lolguy999 [Qh Ah]
    lolguy999 raises to $3
    Tibibacsi folds
    jam773 folds
    Referee87 folds
    ashergrey has 15 seconds left to act
    ashergrey folds
    AGrochowski raises to $10.50
    wheo8 folds
    jonmon101 folds
    IASL70 folds
    lolguy999 has 15 seconds left to act
    lolguy999 raises to $38
    AGrochowski has 15 seconds left to act
    AGrochowski raises to $107.10, and is all in
    lolguy999 calls $66.95, and is all in
    AGrochowski shows [Kh Ad]
    lolguy999 shows [Qh Ah]
    Uncalled bet of $2.15 returned to AGrochowski
    *** FLOP *** [Jh 3s 4c]
    *** TURN *** [Jh 3s 4c] [2h]
    *** RIVER *** [Jh 3s 4c 2h] [Jd]
    AGrochowski shows a pair of Jacks
    lolguy999 shows a pair of Jacks
    AGrochowski wins the pot ($208.40) with a pair of Jacks

Lesson learned
    What were you expecting to beat there?

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u

loll you had to flat call his 3-bet at 10.50$. not 4-bet him at 38$ beczz if the guys push your involved and have to call with probably the worst hand

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by cc440unn View Post
    Get a life bro....you apparently you cared enough to read it!

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I played on Full Tilt for real money several years back, got it up pretty good then turned stupid and made a run at a big table and lost my bank roll. Never went back to playing for real money online since then.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    Get a life bro....you apparently you cared enough to read it!
    Ok so i cant be interrested by the title of the thread and find this is a little bit stupid right after ?. ????

we are on a forum....so i dont have life if im reading some thread ??????

wtf. why are you asking me to get a life.....any relation with the subject ?????

Dont talk about what you dont know buddy. Better for everyone.

????LOL

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Good thread lolguy -- a good read it's always a better poker diary when it's unabridged with warts and all. Keep at it!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.sharkscope.com/ my name is uboughtit on FTp. Check me out on FTP SNG records. Ask the SNG crowd on fridays sbr poker if I'm any good I'd love to help you improve your sng game.

uboughtit 42 $11 $25 2% $467 - 77 FullTilt SNG Only x
    Last edited by borednaz; 03-29-11 at 11:59 PM.

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope u hang in there and do good hard to play on that site alot of sharks