OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    These games are very easy to beat. You guys must literally hate money. Bitch about a sport the books are practically given away money on yet think trying to beat the mens tournament is where the action should be.
    no chance I sit around and try to cap that garbage

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Lots of sexist people at sbr,... womens coverage barely gets a sniff compared to the men who have 4 channels, 4 hours or bracketology, and r on sportscenter every 20 seconds, womens hoops is easy cash also. Its simple if u don't like it don't watch buts its not exactly like there is a lot of thing to choose from for espn, guess u guys would rather watch pool or darts or even better poker

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33754

Quote Originally Posted by OneLossParlayGuy View Post
    no chance I sit around and try to cap that garbage
    Here's what you need to know about capping NCAAW.

UCONN, almost always wins by 40 and covers, unless you bet them last night and got backdoored by a meaningless three pointer at the buzzer to cut it to 24 points.

That's it, bet UCONN, count your money later.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

The best part is I bet half the guys that hate the womens game either a) still live at home with mom or sponge off a women b) have never had sex with a women...... that's my lock of the day. Forgot. C) all of the above

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the only thing that sucks about college hoops is that conn is sooo much better it ruins the fukin tourney

the fact you can bet on it..the girls put their heart and soul in it to the point they cry when they lose..and its on tv makes it fantastic

there is nothing else on better than this this time of year anyways..this is for the damn championship for dog's sake

its great how they alternate the mens games so we can see this

only thing I hate is the hot girls get eliminated by the baboons early in the tourney

OneLossParlayGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    The best part is I bet half the guys that hate the womens game either a) still live at home with mom or sponge off a women b) have never had sex with a women...... that's my lock of the day. Forgot. C) all of the above

OR, the obvious choice, its absolutely boring as hell to watch, and ESPN could cover other sports that are far mor entertaining

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33754

and ESPN could cover other sports that are far mor entertaining
    but get fewer ratings and make less money for the mother ship.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

OR, the obvious choice, its absolutely boring as hell to watch, and ESPN could cover other sports that are far mor entertaining
    I respect your opinion as with ice cream, not everyone like the same flavor

just dont see how a college baseball game at the beginning of the season is more fun to watch than this

poker?..you kidding me

I could see someone say why not tv a CBI or CIT tourney game..those are major college bb tems and they dont show those tournies..at least in miami

i remember when Ruth Riley went to Notre Dame watching those semis and finals was exciting as hell as the games were competitive

It sucks that Maya Moore is sooo fuken good she makes the games unfair

I disagree that these games are easy money though..I have always bet them when avail and it seems the dog covers as often as the fav

Maybe Im sick but I even enjoy betting women's college softball too..They scream and cry from the dugout..look hot in their uniforms..games are on tv and you can bet them a 5Dimes

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

It definately seems that way.

OneLossParlayGuy

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    I respect your opinion as with ice cream, not everyone like the same flavor

just dont see how a college baseball game at the beginning of the season is more fun to watch than this

poker?..you kidding me

I could see someone say why not tv a CBI or CIT tourney game..those are major college bb tems and they dont show those tournies..at least in miami

i remember when Ruth Riley went to Notre Dame watching those semis and finals was exciting as hell as the games were competitive

It sucks that Maya Moore is sooo fuken good she makes the games unfair

I disagree that these games are easy money though..I have always bet them when avail and it seems the dog covers as often as the fav

Maybe Im sick but I even enjoy betting women's college softball too..They scream and cry from the dugout..look hot in their uniforms..games are on tv and you can bet them a 5Dimes
    to each their own i cant stand the womens game, and cringe when they show it. The level of athleticism is comparable to maybe Jr High Boys basketball (with the rare exception of Maya Moore)

OneLossParlayGuy

and as far as softball, its a whole different game than baseball. I dont mind watching the softball nearly as bad.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

yes, the Walt Disney Company is cousins with Pat Summit.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

yesterdays games were fukin fantastic sports events

I have fell in love with n dames skylar diggins

Its like I cant stop staring at her like she has a black dad and white mom cause she looks like a barbie doll who can play hoops

she plays in a strange feminine type way that is sexy as hell Im in love

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

and I walked away from tv to go outside and was sure Stanford had won it must have been a fantastic ending wwhat the fuk happened

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

you have no idea howmany horny old squats masturbate to this.

First 12