obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

freeplay rollover question

so I won $50 off a $100 free play it had a 8 times rollover I made $400 in total wagers, so I should be all good, correct? I have some clowns telling me I am way short and telling me this: "The rollover is always calculated by using the lesser amount per wager.. in example, if a player risks 10 ti win 500 on a parlay, then it will be the 10, or if a player risks 500 to win 50 onm a -1000 ML, it will be the 5....."

I have rolled over countless free plays in the past and never heard of this "lesser amount" thing...are they trying to screw me or what??? All bets used to roll the winnings over were using between -110 and -170 lines..

Now being told this:

it is calculated always on the lesser amount of the wager... let me confirm with our rules on teh website, if it is posted otherwise, we will definitely honor yoru payout this morning

AIthough our rollovers are calculated by suing the before mentioned method, I cannot emmediately locate this content on our website, so.. I will take your payout request, and with a manager's aproval will process it and have your payout ready by the afternoon, most likely early in the afternoon

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

yep----always on the lesser amount, also at some books ties on freeplays lose.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

sad to say but it usually is the lesser of the risk or the win amount.

so if you lay 120 to win 100, the amount of your bet for rollover purposes is 100. if you lay 100 to win 150 the amount of the bet for rollover purposes is 100. this is pretty standard across the industry.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    sad to say but it usually is the lesser of the risk or the win amount.

so if you lay 120 to win 100, the amount of your bet for rollover purposes is 100. if you lay 100 to win 150 the amount of the bet for rollover purposes is 100. this is pretty standard across the industry.

I must just have never paid attention before, the other fp's I rolled over never had a max cash out like this one. But they took the payout request, so only time will tell.