forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Illinois to beat Kansas tonight!!!

They will get off to a big lead early and shoot the lights out tonight. Mark it down

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

How big did you go on the MoneyIine?

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

just went 1x on the ml and a nickel on the spread. also got a ml parlay that pays 500 barring a purdue and illini win

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I sure hope this happens! I am pumped up for this game! GO ILLINI!

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I was thinking the same, but now I see too many people on the upset.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

KU defends well. No way Illinois gets the looks they got against a lazy Vegas team. Illinois will also have to defend well tonight. Against UNLV all they had to do was play half ass D and they stopped them - KU has great halfcourt sets. I think the cover might be close, but I think KU wins by double digits in the end.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

no way we win, though i hope we do......tonight you will see why kansas is #1 with the depth and ability to play inside....TISDALE IS GONNA GET OWNED and mccamey will try to do too much and not show up....richmond might not play again too and that will hurt as he's a big body and can rebound....

i hope we win but i know we won't....but if we do it would give us an even better shot of making it to the elite 8 and even maybe the final 4.....

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

no chance in hell...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    no way we win, though i hope we do......tonight you will see why kansas is #1 with the depth and ability to play inside....TISDALE IS GONNA GET OWNED and mccamey will try to do too much and not show up....richmond might not play again too and that will hurt as he's a big body and can rebound....

i hope we win but i know we won't....but if we do it would give us an even better shot of making it to the elite 8 and even maybe the final 4.....
    This game is Weber's only chance to make this season and his career at Illinois right. We need this, he needs this and I need this! GO ILLINI! Just this once!!!

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This game is Weber's only chance to make this season and his career at Illinois right. We need this, he needs this and I need this! GO ILLINI! Just this once!!!
    loved seeing the idiots cry after the L.....it's like WHERE WAS THAT EMOTIO ALL YEAR???? NOT JUST IN THE LAST GAME.....GOOD RIDDENS THOSE SENIORS ARE GONE....ALL CANCERS

if tisdale or davis ends up becoming a millionaire playing basketball ANYWHERE then there is a problem in the world and i feel like i have been robbed