Iceman
    Iceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Jalen Rose was major contributor to this show

Does anyone know if he wrote it or produced it??

Yes Rose had a lot to do with this. I read it was basically his idea for the show (though I am sure it was going to be told some day).

Plus at the end Rose is even mentioned in the credits I think two different times as a producer and such.

You could also tell by a lot of the Rose quotes and such that he spent a lot of time getting 'his points" across the way he wanted too.

For a 20 year old living and growing up in Michigan at the time and bleeding maize and blue all my life, it brought back a ton of great memories of an excitement I personally will most likely never have again with college hoops.

Instantly had a few buddies texting me after the show was over and saying the same type thing, sort of sad in a way how long ago it was now and how old we are all getting.

In a way I think what it did was mark the start of "this generation/era" of college hoops from the way players dressed to freshman contirbuting, etc...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

It was great watching it as a kid in grade 8, we had our own fab 5 basketball team so we all shaved our heads, had those baggy uniforms and beat everyone till we got to the city semi's where we choked and got robbed by the refs losing by one. 33-1 season.

Being in southwest ontario, they obviously showed Michigan all the time so it was interesting to unfold.

Time goes by too fast...

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn how time flys.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Is there a site where you can watch all of the 30 for 30s? I wanted to catch this one and dont have fvckin dvr so i keep forgetting. There are also others that ive missed

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Jalen Rose didn't say that Michigan was the better team. He said when they loss both times in the Championship game that the other teams were the best out of the two.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

I caught the end of the show...it was great from what I saw.

Iceman
    Iceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Is there a site where you can watch all of the 30 for 30s? I wanted to catch this one and dont have fvckin dvr so i keep forgetting. There are also others that ive missed

If you google 30 for 30 there are a lot you can watch and a lot on youtube also. Many still haven't came out yet either. though they do advertise them.

This film last night about the fab five wasn't a 30 for 30 special actually but it was done along the same lines as those programs.

First 12