louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

SBR poker?

will someone explain this damn program for me. i downloaded it a couple months back 2 try and play n some tourney even transferred points, but i couldn't figure out how to get in.

well now i just tried to open the program and it says a new version needs dl'd, so i agree, then it says it will reopen, never does, click the desktop icon again, same thing, says wait while new version is updated, again nothing, and if i try and skip past it and login it says something about my licensee or some shit.

how do i get the new version and how can i get in a game.

i dl'd many other poker programs from sites and books and never was this confusing.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

right click on it and hit run as administrator, it will open up and then re-download our new software. to get in a game click on a game and stakes you want to play and if there is an open seat on the table you would click sit here to sit down, then it will ask how many points you want to buy in for.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i ended up just following a link through this site to re download it. and then i transferred points, but there ain't no games going or that i could get in.

im just bored 2day and thought maybe there was some sit n go type games being played

Vindicate
    Vindicate's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunday is the day off, they will be back up running tomorrow

DRZ
    Update your status
    DRZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

when does registration for monday's tourney open? thanks

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I just checked and they are not open yet!