alienware
    alienware's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    I don't believe there are any rules except to have an account at RW...would love to see that screen shot.
    dikefale is doing pretty good but im back now in 2nd

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Ganchrow, it might be a good idea for you guys to buy the website domain exmexchange.com I accidentally typed that in this morning, right now the address doesn't lead anywhere, but you guys may want to grab it before a domain squatter does.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ganch:

Thanks again for the fun contest. I'm in third, and planning to overtake chaulky tomorrow night for the silver medal! I'm going to write a comprehensive post containing all of my suggestions and constructive criticisms (as requested) once the contest is over.

Two questions for now:

1) When do you plan to have this up and running for real money? By football season, I hope?

2) I sent an email (as instructed on the site) requesting "likely pricing structure and exchange membership," but have not received a response (unless I missed it somehow). When do you think this info will be available? Is it something you can post on this thread?

Keep up the great work!

BigFish

P.S.: Much more to come when the contest ends, but I think you should have a "pause button" for offers. In other words, sometimes I want to take down my offer, but only temporarily; I don't want to go through all of the steps to create another offer 4 minutes from now when I'm ready to put my offer back up again (or one very similar to it). The player should be able to simply hit the pause button to accomplish all of this. Matchbook had this, and it was fantastic. This is particularly invaluable for live betting purposes, which you've indicated would be offered (e.g., pause your offer when you go to take a piss, or grab something from the fridge, etc.).

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

you will only overtake me if i have a bad day or dont see a solid play for my dollar

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

wagers placed come get'em

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ganchrow can you give us some info about Free Play rules...

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Contest winners should submit their Rebate Wager account information along with their XM Exchange user ids and e-mail addresses to Lou.

5x rollover, standard RW free play rules apply.

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Final standings:
    1. dikefale $278,045
    2. BigFish $133,877
    3. mattwfu99 $107,339
    4. InTheLife $99,873
    5. chaulky $85,138

Congrats.

Please PM Lou with your RW account information, exchange user id, and registration e-mail address.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I went all-in on UCONN and somehow only went from 5th to 4th. I'll take the money, though...

Which other posters cashed?

BigFish

I got second -- not sure what it pays, but I'll take it!

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

congrads to the winners

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was great competition,thanx Ganchrow and RebateWager and of course SBR
    Last edited by dikefale; 04-05-11 at 06:44 AM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
    I got second -- not sure what it pays, but I'll take it!
    Big Fish,

Did you ever read the first post of the thread? Do you even have a RW account? =)

Posters must have a RebateWager account to win prizes. Open one here to be prize-eligible.

BigFish

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Big Fish,

Did you ever read the first post of the thread? Do you even have a RW account? =)

Posters must have a RebateWager account to win prizes. Open one here to be prize-eligible.
    Lou:

Yes, I read the first post -- that's how I knew about the contest (although Ganch had been hinting about it during the course of the first smaller contest). By my post above, I was not suggesting that the prize money wasn't displayed somewhere -- I just wasn't sure what it was off the top of my head and wanted to quickly chime in that I had won second place. And yes, I have a RW account. I even wrote to Ganch to make sure I was good to go after creating the account. He confirmed that I was. See Post # 95 in the $1,000 beta contest thread.

BigFish

First ... 2345