ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big East Tournament - Double Bye teams record

They just said "since going to that format, teams are 3-6 that get the double byes"

I just thought that was sort of shocking as normally the teams with the double byes are much better than the others. But the Big East is very deep this year with what 7 or 8 ranked teams.

remember these are college kids, they shouldn't have tired legs.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

the sample size is so small it means nothing....so don't put much stock in it.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

It don't matter to me. I don't believe in 20 year olds having tired legs.

I'm just saying I was kinda shocked when I heard this during the Cuse/St Johns game. I didn't know that stat.

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt is responsible for 0-3 of that.

yeah if tired legs was a factor than Syracuse shouldn't have won 2 years ago after 2 games and a 6ot game the day before beating WVU in the quarterfinals in OT again.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Exactly....They are 20 and in top shape....I doubt these kids are like most college kids getting high or drinking every night.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

It's crazy how much confidence teams get by getting a win under their belt. This IS the real tournament to a lot of these players. Big East is always brutal. I think it's awesome how many dogs are knocking off the higher seeded teams especially in the Big East. These games are not easy for any team, but it's good to know the level of competition is the best you can get. Gotta love playin dogs in the BE, especially when the line creeps up over 3.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

has there been an under yet? im 5-0 on overs probably soon to be 0-2 on sides **** wvu and syracuse is getting punked on the boards. Totals seem to be where its at these sides are a crapshoots overs have been easy for the most part.