samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

anything better than free sports tickets?

just got called to go to the Wild game.

Love goin to hockey games.

Should be a good game as well since they are in a playoff race...although even if they make playoffs, they are gonna get destroyed.

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

free games are nice. although then you have to buy the guy that brought you a bunch of 7 dollar beers. Getting free tickets to use by yourself is awesome. then you can scalp them, take the money bet it all on the game at your local bar and watch it on tv

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most tickets on internet are not that much now and plus many people giving away tickets its not a big deal

I always get Net tickers and give them away

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

its very nice. be sure to thank the guy ... or gal

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    just got called to go to the Wild game.

Love goin to hockey games.

Should be a good game as well since they are in a playoff race...although even if they make playoffs, they are gonna get destroyed.
    Enjoy!

I have Stars season tix. @ rows off the glass (I inherited the seats from a friend who had them from day 1).

I agree that there's nothing quite going to a good hockey game!!

I'll be there this Friday to see the Stars give the Wild a beatdown in Big D!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Enjoy! I have Stars season tix. @ rows off the glass (I inherited the seats from a friend who had them from day 1). I agree that there's nothing quite going to a good hockey game!! I'll be there this Friday to see the Stars give the Wild a beatdown in Big D!!

wouldn't doubt it...stars have been killin it lately. I don't think MN has a shot at playoffs this year with how hot clagary and dallas have been playing. Only way MN can get in is if PHX starts losin