jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Pretty funny story

so EA sports is having a promotion to choose the player who will be on the cover of next years ncaa football game. Its between Mark Ingram, Nick Fairley, Jake Locker, and DeMarco Murray. The contest is being held on Facebook. The other day they had a thread asking about different players.....I simply wrote "Nick Fairley is a thug". Today I get a private message on Facebook from his freaking gf. She was going off and called me white trash. After a bit I told her I can see the character problems ran in the family. She was a complete bitch and now I lost any respect I had left for that fat dirty a** player.

I think the UGA players should of given him the ass whoopin of his life when he speared Aaron Murray during that game. He is a punk and the NFL is looking to collect a lot of money from this fool when he cheap shots qbs in the league.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

good story jw
    hey whats doing down at the silver fox tonight jw??

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

I wouldn't step foot in that hell hole

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

fat dirty player compared to a e-thug....

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    fat dirty player compared to a e-thug....
    e thug?

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

post the message from the GF

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

I wont post it straight from facebook just because it doesnt seem like a smart move to include her name or my name, here it is:
    What makes Fairley a thug...please stop making yourself look ignorant...thats like me calling u white trash...wow...he is well educated, raised by both parents, no kids, and very positive and outgoing, oh yeah and ck the track record he's never been in any legal trouble nor does he have any priors...stop being such a hater...jealousy is the ugliest trait but u seem to wear it well...

Me:LOL He is a thug because of the way he plays on the field. It is no secret he was one of the dirtiest players in college football last year. What about that spear against UGA on Aaron Murray. Had I been the coach he would of been kicked off the team instantly. Im sorry I said something to offend your "friend" but he is a thug and should not be on the front of a video game for young kids to see. Just my opinion. By the way in reference to your comment about white trash......I didnt call him the N word nor would I . I called him a thug because he plays dirty. Have a great day and please do not send me anymore stupid messages. I do not like conversating with idiots

Her response, she calls herself family but if you go to her facebook page its clearly gf or over obsessed cousin......not "friend" but family and maybe u need to look up the word thug...and as far as idiots if u dont like conversing with them then u must have a hard time dealing with urself...he plays the ame of football and plays it well which the last time i checked was a contact sport...dont worry u will be seeing more of him and if u dont like it just keep ur tv turned off...God blesses the ignorant as well so he has u covered...be blessed

Me back and I was doing all of this from my phone while in a meeting so the typing may be off a bit:
    Look girl, you sought me out. Obviously the character issues run in the family. I don't like fairly, he may do well at next level and good for him but he is dirty......so give me the inside info on ur family member, how does he feel about forfeiting the title this year? Go away nuisance

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Your calling him a thug and she's the nuisance..... You can't go around calling people thugs and expect it to end, guy.......

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Your calling him a thug and she's the nuisance..... You can't go around calling people thugs and expect it to end, guy.......
    I called him a thug in a general discussion not with her....she sought me out I did not seek her out, guy....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    I called him a thug in a general discussion not with her....she sought me out I did not seek her out, guy....
    So, if someone calls you a thug is a general discussion, will your wife be a nuisance for backing you up, guy......

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

So, if someone calls you a thug is a general discussion, will your wife be a nuisance for backing you up, guy......
    No she knows I will handle it. I dont need someone else sticking up for me. BTW what the f*** does any of this have to do with the original post about his ole lady contacting me? OH ab*so*fuk*ing*lutely nothing. get lost troll

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No she knows I will handle it. I dont need someone else sticking up for me. BTW what the f*** does any of this have to do with the original post about his ole lady contacting me? OH ab*so*fuk*ing*lutely nothing. get lost troll
    e-thugs.... Do you have character problems in your family?????

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

hey jw is that the future wife you were talking about in ur avatar?. if so you need a friend to do and "inside job" to make sure she is okay to commit to. Not like one of your friends you would see on a regular basis that would be messed up. But I would take one for the team bro, just pm me.
    i can be in jax in 6 hrs

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    hey jw is that the future wife you were talking about in ur avatar?. if so you need a friend to do and "inside job" to make sure she is okay to commit to. Not like one of your friends you would see on a regular basis that would be messed up. But I would take one for the team bro, just pm me. i can be in jax in 6 hrs
    Ive got it covered

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Ive got it covered
    Nice one!