C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I offer a truce with King Mayan and TTrace

I'm sick of getting infractions from Illusion and BobbyFK. Let's just end the BS and get on with it. I'm not a hateful person and I don't want to get in trouble with the people running SBR. I mean lets be honest here, JJGold really runs SBR but lets not get in trouble with the people who enforce SBR. I'm glad they let me post my winners here and I don't want to put that in Jeopardy.

Peace?

PS. This isn't a trap Mayan. This isn't like when the European Colonists gave your peeps the infected blankets that created genocide. I really want to squash it and move on.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you keep taking shots at my boy King Mayan i can guarentee you that your sbr posting career will come to a short end. Mayan will fukkin bury you pal.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

truce is for pussies..we want to see an all out war

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a bitch

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

forget the battles and use your energy to post and gamble

C-Gold your an angry man

Angry men do not win poster of the month

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

In reality I could care less about those guys, I just don't need any more infractions. They stalk me in all my threads, and I fire back. Sort of wish they'd just go away so I don't get in trouble with Bobby.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Why do 75% of the threads around here have to be about schoolgirl petty crap like this? C-gold here's a tip... You want to squash a beef, then do it like a man. Take care of it one on one and handle your business privately thru a PM or SBR chat or whatever. What makes you think anyone wants to read about this crap except for the few people involved? There's already enough attention whores trolling this forum, we dont need another one.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    In reality I could care less about those guys, I just don't need any more infractions. They stalk me in all my threads, and I fire back. Sort of wish they'd just go away so I don't get in trouble with Bobby.
    Who stalks you??? entitled bigot starts snitching to the mods then wants to call a truce... Just stick to gambling bro.....and my ancestors never had a genocide

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

He didn't get any infractions because of me. I never went to a mod ever.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    He didn't get any infractions because of me. I never went to a mod ever.
    i don't know how racist c-gold's posts are or how they come across, but if its true, its good to hear the mods are taking a proactive approach to stamping out racism on the boards rather then just a reactive approach.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't care when you guys were feuding and don't care now that ya'll are all buddies...