Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Counterfeiting Money: Guidance Needed.

What's the best approach? Bleaching/washing seems to be ideal as long as you don't get greedy

Have any of you ever done it? If so, How?

Yours in Christ,

Extra Innings

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

its easier to just go rob it that counterfeit it.

mossberg + facemask + cash in transit van = $$$$$$$$$$ lol

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

small bills if you do it.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Highly illegal, enforced by the CIA. Most places use counterfeit detector pen which detects fake ink I believe.

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    its easier to just go rob it that counterfeit it.

mossberg + facemask + cash in transit van = $$$$$$$$$$ lol

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Highly illegal, enforced by the CIA. Most places use counterfeit detector pen which detects fake ink I believe.

most only check Franklins.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I had a guy pass me some counterfeit bills one time, I knew they were fake right away.

My advice is to keep this in mind...

'You don't go to jail for committing crimes, you go to jail for being caught committing crimes.'

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

very few clerks gonna catch a decent countfeit job, usually caught @ fed reserve

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

The penalties for counterfeiting aren't worth it unless you've got the connections and bankroll to go high end and move serious paper. Small time "funny money" as they call it, is the quickest way to land your ass in prison, as doctored bills are a dead give away to the banks. If more than one bank or two starts reporting it, local law enforcement will alert the Feds and they will roll in and bust your ass.

The only way to do it successfully without getting caught is to use only $10 dollar bills, rolling around hitting stores with $1-$2 dollar items and getting your change back, and doing it ALL IN ONE DAY. That's the key. You've got to get rid of your load all at once. Once the first official alert goes out from a bank or local law enforcement you're ******.

So basically the amount of money you can make is limited to how many stores you can hit in a stretch of 4-5 hours in the outlying towns from your own. Realistically, depending on how efficiently you map out the stores, how long the lines are, and how cheap the goods you're buying are, about all the clean cash you could walk with is around $500.00, and do you really want to risk time in a federal pen for a measly few bills?

Extra Innings

Detects the paper. So a five with the strip could easily be converted to a $20. I've done the research.

Salud!

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    The penalties for counterfeiting aren't worth it unless you've got the connections and bankroll to go high end and move serious paper. Small time "funny money" as they call it, is the quickest way to land your ass in prison, as doctored bills are a dead give away to the banks. If more than one bank or two starts reporting it, local law enforcement will alert the Feds and they will roll in and bust your ass.

The only way to do it successfully without getting caught is to use only $10 dollar bills, rolling around hitting stores with $1-$2 dollar items and getting your change back, and doing it ALL IN ONE DAY. That's the key. You've got to get rid of your load all at once. Once the first official alert goes out from a bank or local law enforcement you're ******.

So basically the amount of money you can make is limited to how many stores you can hit in a stretch of 4-5 hours in the outlying towns from your own. Realistically, depending on how efficiently you map out the stores, how long the lines are, and how cheap the goods you're buying are, about all the clean cash you could walk with is around $500.00, and do you really want to risk time in a federal pen for a measly few bills?
    Sounds like the way to go but hit a bunch of major metropolitans. What if they pull the cameras from all of these stores

Fed Time is +EV

craig4nr
    craig4nr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Certainly one way to do it successfully is to post about it on a public forum.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love when bubble gummers like Extra Innings wants to run a operation
    This nit wit could not even photo shop a fukkin utility bill

Odds Extra Innings is in jail in 2 months -290

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Counterfeiting is not policed by the CIA, it falls under the jurisdiction of the Secret Service

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Detects the paper. So a five with the strip could easily be converted to a $20. I've done the research.

Salud!
    Bleached fives still have Lincoln as the watermark if you have a clerk who checks for that sort of thing. Bleaching involves rubbing off the ink (not bleaching the ink) as you probably know. This causes the bill to have a rough surface and can cause suspicion. It's also difficult to get the bill lined up on the paper in order to print over it at exactly the spot where the printer will print. It's an awful lot of work for $15 and that doesn't include actually passing the bill.

One helpful hint, if you are bleaching fives to make twenties, remove the strip when the bill is still wet. It's pretty easy to do at that stage.

Like someone else mentioned, hundreds and fifties will cause someone to remember who tried to pass such a large bill.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Lol I'm in ..small bills that money won't end up at the bank if u do it early in the day its gonna get paid back out to other customers who buy shit...am I right?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fed Time is +EV

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post

Bleached fives still have Lincoln as the watermark if you have a clerk who checks for that sort of thing. Bleaching involves rubbing off the ink (not bleaching the ink) as you probably know. This causes the bill to have a rough surface and can cause suspicion. It's also difficult to get the bill lined up on the paper in order to print over it at exactly the spot where the printer will print. It's an awful lot of work for $15 and that doesn't include actually passing the bill.

One helpful hint, if you are bleaching fives to make twenties, remove the strip when the bill is still wet. It's pretty easy to do at that stage.

Like someone else mentioned, hundreds and fifties will cause someone to remember who tried to pass such a large bill.
    90% of the population can't name more than 5 presidents.

I can't imagine someone looking for the watermark, if anything they are verifying it's presence....nothing more nothing less.

Salud!

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

You're aware I live in a one car garage, correct?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Extra Innings your an amateur

Settle down and go out to your local watering hole

Let us big timers play the high stakes games

Hey Extra Innings you freezing your fukkin balls off in that garage??

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Sounds like the way to go but hit a bunch of major metropolitans. What if they pull the cameras from all of these stores

Fed Time is +EV
    Cameras should be the least of one's worries. If one ain't got the mind to disguise himself well enough to avoid being specifically distinguished by a security camera he's got no business engaging in criminal activity.

Wear a hat, big sunglasses, and keep your head down. Then you toss all the clothes you were wearing. Winter is the best time to do it. That way you don't look suspicious in a big coat and wearing gloves. I'd suggest hitting the Goodwill and buying one of those ugly ass NBA STARTER jackets from the mid 90's. You could probably find one for three bucks. Even the homeless consider themselves more stylish than that these days.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

You done this before?

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I can't imagine someone looking for the watermark, if anything they are verifying it's presence....nothing more nothing less.

Salud!
    The ones they can name are Hamilton, Jackson, Grant, Franklin and Obama (on the $3 bill).

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Salud!
    I think you're right. Most people wouldn't think to check for the watermark. However, I'm just too paranoid to try it for that one time that they do.

On a related note, try printing twenties on resume paper and carry them in your wallet for a few days. They come in handy when buying whores in Tijuana. As I always say "Tijuana whores don't carry a counterfeit currency detector pen."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Check out 1:45 in the video for some helpful instructions.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Call the FBI and ask for pointers. They know what they're doing.

Extra Innings

Cameras should be the least of one's worries. If one ain't got the mind to disguise himself well enough to avoid being specifically distinguished by a security camera he's got no business engaging in criminal activity.

Wear a hat, big sunglasses, and keep your head down. Then you toss all the clothes you were wearing. Winter is the best time to do it. That way you don't look suspicious in a big coat and wearing gloves. I'd suggest hitting the Goodwill and buying one of those ugly ass NBA STARTER jackets from the mid 90's. You could probably find one for three bucks. Even the homeless consider themselves more stylish than that these days.
    Excellent

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Or you can spend 1 year studying poker and you can clock at the least 2g's a month playing part time at mid range no limit games and not end up in prison.

God i love my 2nd job.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the best approach? Bleaching/washing seems to be ideal as long as you don't get greedy

Have any of you ever done it? If so, How?

Yours in Christ,

Extra Innings

this coming from the guy rolling his eye about me being part of the points scandal.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Or you can spend 1 year studying poker and you can clock at the least 2g's a month playing part time at mid range no limit games and not end up in prison.

God i love my 2nd job.
    Wish I learned some poker

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    Check out 1:45 in the video for some helpful instructions.
    Damn JoeVig!!! This is the first thing that I thought of! I was going to post this exact same video! Gold baby!!! Gold!!!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

when i was 18 I got a pound of weed with money made on a copy machine

Just pass it to drug dealers, and sell the drugs to get real money
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pstaff1989

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    when i was 18 I got a pound of weed with money made on a copy machine

Just pass it to drug dealers, and sell the drugs to get real money

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

better off forging checks

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

EI, you could try this..

MERRIMACK, N.H. -- A Massachusetts man has been charged with stealing nearly $30,000 from a dozen Home Depot stores.Police said William Brown, of Dracut, Mass., was arrested after a yearlong investigation. Officials said Brown would place an expensive item in his cart and then put the bar code for a cheaper item over the real code.Merrimack police released surveillance video of what they said was Brown at a Merrimack Home Depot on Feb. 20."In this case, it was a 4-inch sump pump, and he would use a 4-inch pipe, and those words would appear on the cashier's screen," said Detective Scott Park.Police said Brown was able to get items worth hundreds of dollars and pay $10 or less. He would then return the items to other Home Depot stores and receive gift cards in return, police said. The cards would then be sold for pennies on the dollar.Brown was accused of carrying out the scam at stores in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Police charged him with four counts of felony theft by deception and three misdemeanor counts of theft by deception.Brown was ordered held on $20,000 cash or surety, and police said he could face more charges. They said they also expect to make another arrest in the case.

12 Last