CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Losher just bustin your balls pal we got a winner here

no, no, no, no, no, no, no you are absolutely right, i feel like the biggest auto-fade ever

and fukin jinxed up the wazoo

maybe i jinxed myself by writing up my first pick and pussying out on betting it

maybe some other fuker on here is doing some sick voodoo sh*t on me

i hope to fukin God it's not nicky santoro

i love him and always have! I hope I don't have The Nicky Curse, we have SEEN what that can do

maybe someone else is doing something

i will ride it out

gl rfesh3r i hope we get this one dammit

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

carpe we are burried pal

CarpeDime

new blog entry - common OVERS dammit

The losing continues. Unreal. Honestly. I feel like Snooki when she couldn’t get a boyfriend, even on Labor Day weekend, and all she could say was “honestly”. Remember that?

She was Snooki, and she couldn’t even get one boyfriend. I am Peter Loshak and I can’t even pick one winner. Honestly. She was Snooki, she should have had like, a million boyfriends, and she couldn’t even get one. I am Peter Loshak, I should have like, a million winners, and I don’t even have one. Well yeah like I had a couple winners 2 weeks ago, but I should like, have them every day. Honestly.

Should I end this analogy now? No I’ll go further with it, a little more. All she wanted was one guy, with muscles and tattoos and tanned, Italian, but who’s also like, a dork. All I want is one game where I pick the over, and it’s more than halfway over by halftime, and then wins with a minute or two still remaining. Do I not deserve that? Honestly.

Anyway, I’ll take 3 shots with 3 overs in minor college hoops tourneys tonight. I like looking for over spots in tourneys like these, a lot of times teams ease up on D more than usual.

San Jose St/Creighton 135 $150

Jacksonville/East Carolina 131.5 $150

Portland/Hawaii 136 $200

I might add others later on, might add more on these, especially the Hawaii game. Come on it’s time for some winners, honestly.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    B1GER I AM FUKIN TRYING to get it together ok????
    lol

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

no, no, no, no, no, no, no you are absolutely right, i feel like the biggest auto-fade ever and fukin jinxed up the wazoo maybe i jinxed myself by writing up my first pick and pussying out on betting it maybe some other fuker on here is doing some sick voodoo sh*t on me i hope to fukin God it's not nicky santoro i love him and always have! I hope I don't have The Nicky Curse, we have SEEN what that can do maybe someone else is doing something i will ride it out gl rfesh3r i hope we get this one dammit
    if nicky put his curse on you then ya might as well just stop trying. Shit cant be overcome. look what happend to sammy!

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    if nicky put his curse on you then ya might as well just stop trying. Shit cant be overcome. look what happend to sammy!
    yes I KNOW

not just sammy - OTHERS AS WELL

I dont think he has cursed me because we have not had any fights and when he curses someone he usually talks all about it on the forum

plus nicky is actually VERY forgiving and can really only curse someone if he feels true anger inside of him

but its not out of the realm of possibility that SOMEONE ELSE has placed some kind of secret voodoo-like curse on me

or maybe i have unknowingly touched or possess some unlucky trinket like WHEN THE BRADY BUNCH WENT TO HAWAII!!!!

there's a lot of weird, ill sh*t floating around in central america trust me bro

its fuked up, its not like the states, down here people have all kinds of evil eye sh*t and santeria sh*t and ceremonies with chickens and sh*t

its sort of laid back but you have to be careful

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

yes I KNOW not just sammy - OTHERS AS WELL I dont think he has cursed me because we have not had any fights and when he curses someone he usually talks all about it on the forum plus nicky is actually VERY forgiving and can really only curse someone if he feels true anger inside of him but its not out of the realm of possibility that SOMEONE ELSE has placed some kind of secret voodoo-like curse on me or maybe i have unknowingly touched or possess some unlucky trinket like WHEN THE BRADY BUNCH WENT TO HAWAII!!!! there's a lot of weird, ill sh*t floating around in central america trust me bro its fuked up, its not like the states, down here people have all kinds of evil eye sh*t and santeria sh*t and ceremonies with chickens and sh*t its sort of laid back but you have to be careful
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA post of the day.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

[quote=CarpeDime;9216207]The losing continues. Unreal. Honestly. I feel like Snooki when she couldn’t get a boyfriend, even on Labor Day weekend, and all she could say was “honestly”. Remember that?

What a cute post!!

Loshak-

I'm sure you & Diego & the boys all got a hearty chuckle out of your deep kinship you feel with Snooki. Again....its precious!

But let me clue you in, pal......

Fukk that!!

This is the real fukkin' world, chief. You wore me out, practically begged me to tail your ass. Now here I am on the verge of fukkin' bankruptcy.....and you want to smooth things over with some homerotic Jersey Shore reference??

Let me bottom line this for you, Loshak. You get your ass in that hut you & Diego share down there in the jungle......fire up your kerosene reading lamp......and pick us some fukkin' winners!!

I'm well aware of your lifelong friendship with Walker. I realize you've known each other since you were in Cub Scouts together. While this may have gotten you a job at SBR........that shits not gettin' you out of this problem anymore!!

Do whatever the fukk you gotta do to get us back flush. Don't make me crack your fukkin' skull as you're walkin to your outhouse to shave in the morning!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SBR Cynthia
    SBR Cynthia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

[quote=opie1988;9217635]
    The losing continues. Unreal. Honestly. I feel like Snooki when she couldn’t get a boyfriend, even on Labor Day weekend, and all she could say was “honestly”. Remember that?

What a cute post!!

Loshak-

I'm sure you & Diego & the boys all got a hearty chuckle out of your deep kinship you feel with Snooki. Again....its precious!

But let me clue you in, pal......

Fukk that!!

This is the real fukkin' world, chief. You wore me out, practically begged me to tail your ass. Now here I am on the verge of fukkin' bankruptcy.....and you want to smooth things over with some homerotic Jersey Shore reference??

Let me bottom line this for you, Loshak. You get your ass in that hut you & Diego share down there in the jungle......fire up your kerosene reading lamp......and pick us some fukkin' winners!!

I'm well aware of your lifelong friendship with Walker. I realize you've known each other since you were in Cub Scouts together. While this may have gotten you a job at SBR........that shits not gettin' you out of this problem anymore!!

Do whatever the fukk you gotta do to get us back flush. Don't make me crack your fukkin' skull as you're walkin to your outhouse to shave in the morning!!
    Brilliant pick me up post there Opie. Brought a tear to my eye.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

Loshak watches jersey shore?

i think he should do a jersey shore recap show every friday.

CarpeDime

San Jose St/Creighton 135 $150

Jacksonville/East Carolina 131.5 $150

put an extra hundo on each of these

sj st/creighton at 136

jax/e car at 130.5

COMMON

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by carpedime View Post

jax/e car at 130.5
    ot baby!!!!

Commmmmmmmmonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarpeDime

Portland/Hawaii 136 $200

threw another hundo on it, 50 at 135.5, 50 at 137

adding Hawaii -2 $150

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

ot baby!!!!

Commmmmmmmmonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarpeDime

big plays tonight boys

Ok popped some winners yesterday, finally. No time to celebrate though, need to keep the pressure ON. We are still down boys. No time to relax. We need to KEEP hitting them with winners AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN before we will even THINK of being satisfied.

Two big plays today boys, both college basketball overs. First one is Florida Atlantic and Miami Florida, at 131, for $750. FAU has a couple of spark-plug guards, and should be able to play at a decent pace and have some decent scoring. Miami Florida may have gone low against some of their games facing defense-oriented teams, or facing top teams with a keep-it-close game plan, but against FAU I think we’ll see a more normal pace and a game that’s more likely than not to hit the 130s.

Then roughly the same deal with the second pick, St. Bonaventure and Central Florida, for $500, $200 at 130 and the rest at 131. Central Florida went low against many of the strong defensive teams in the Conference USA, but I think it’s worth a bet that this game is a bit higher-scoring against St. Bonaventure, a team that doesn’t always go high but is often agreeable to that kind of game.

Big bets tonight boys, let’s get ‘em, come on.

Also threw $150 on Princeton +13 for Thursday.

CarpeDime

added LB St/Wash St under 148 $300

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

added LB St/Wash St under 148 $300
    I am on the over

but only for points so hope you win

CarpeDime

I am on the over

but only for points so hope you win

thanks bro

ill hit you up with some points if the under hits

i mean what kind of points we talking here?? 25, 50? or you riding with nicks and dimes on this sh*t?

CarpeDime

added LA Clippers -1 $400

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

added LA Clippers -1 $400
    I think this is a burial in progress.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

Yo Loshak, ill hit u up with some plays tomorrow. im hitting abotu 20-25% my last 20-30 plays so fade the absolutely fuk out of them. thank me later. Example: i wanted to play usc -4 tonnight, down 7 currently. I say "i wanted" because im too buried to even fukin play it.

gl pal

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Loshak unreal pal I am getting lucky here your streak has to end

CarpeDime

Loshak unreal pal I am getting lucky here your streak has to end

r3fsh3r unfukin real pal

36-18 at the half, under 148 loses i suck dude

clips was probably a rash fukin pick yeah i know youre supposed to fukin fade teams off long road trips i just thought the clips' mail-it-in game was the last one, thought they might bounce there

sixers were looking to improve after 2 low-energy losses though

that was a pretty square fukin pick, and for 400 too

fukin team

princeton looking good though, i should have fukin thrown another hundo or two on it

adding fukin N colorado +14.5 $100, Wofford +8.5 $200

those seem like decent shots right?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Get allin on Villanova son, they like those Miami Heat maybe they can lose 5 in a row but just too good to lose 6.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

goog luck pally

CarpeDime

March 19th entry

Gonna be a grind. My dreams of a 5-figure cashout are not looking too good, to be honest. Maybe I can start in next week with superhuman focus and dig down and really pop winner after winner and grind this thing to over 5 grand and into striking range of 5 figures. We’ll see.

I took 2 college basketball totals on the overnights last night – San Francisco/Hawaii over 136 for $250 and Cincinnati/Connecticut over 130 for $100. Probably should’ve gone a bit bigger on Hawaii, I might add a little more on it now, even though it’s at 140, it looks like a solid over play.

Cincy/UConn may have been a bad pick, they might play super-tight against each other, both coming from the Big East, but both of their games have been higher scoring in the post-season, so I took a shot with it.

Also, for those keeping score, my Wofford pick was half at 8.5, half at 8, so half of that bet was a push. I’ll update my exact record next week, but the bankroll is about $3,600 at the moment, the rollover is about 25% done.

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

quarter of the way there...... slow steady sharp sexy.... wins the race

CarpeDime

March 20th blog entry

Grinding it out baby. Lot of modest plays today, hoping for a small positive day. College dogs and NBA unders. Let’s do this.

In college I got Marquette +4.5 for $150, VCU +9 for $100. Yeah I know everyone is on VCU today, and that is often a red flag. But as you may know from my behind-the-scenes interviews with lines guys over the years, you’ll know that the public has gotten savvier in recent years and that sometimes sides that get one-way public action are sides with value. I’m hoping VCU is one of those and pulls it out. Marquette already beat Syracuse this year, and in general I like taking them as a dog. Slightly concerned about the line movement to 5, but whatever.

In the NBA I have personally gotten burned on unders this year, scoring seems to have been up and overs cashing more than usual, but I’ll take a handful of unders today anyway, things seem to be slowing down a bit in terms of scoring overall recently.

Toronto/OKC 210 $150
    NY/Mil 197.5 $100
    GS/Dallas 213 $150
    Phoenix/LAC 208 $200
    Sac/Minn 213.5 $100

I might add a little to any of these before game time, I’m especially thinking about Marquette.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Losher bury em pal
    Im working on a 1k rollover myself

CarpeDime

March 21st blog entry

Grinding it out son. We can do this boys.

Coming off a day where I felt like I should have been a bit more aggressive in my bet size, but can’t let that faze me. Need to keep the pressure on – solid capping, solid picking, appropriate bet-sizing, stay on your game baby, at ALL times.

As of now I have a bunch of NBA and college basketball totals bets in, the biggest is Davidson/Creighton on the over. I got $200 at 136.5 on the overnight, that was the limit at the time, put another $400 at 137.5 on the morning line. I might put a bit more, but probably done with it, but I do think it will close at 140 or so, I think this is a good bet, both teams are scoring well right now, and if I had to take it at 140 I think I’d still hit it pretty big. Very interesting that the first movement on that line was to the under, I wonder if that might have been someone looking to do some line manipulation.

Also took Missouri St/Miami Fla over 133.5 and Rhode Island/Central Florida over 133, both for $100. The URI/UCF line I flubbed. It was 131 on the overnight, and I really wanted the over, but I thought it might get bet down a bit given Central Florida’s O/U year-long record at home, so I held off. I was hoping to see 130 or maybe 129 in the morning and pound the over, but instead I saw 133. It happens. I might hit it for a bit more, but maybe not, we’ll see.

In the NBA, two unders for $150 each – Toronto/Denver 214 and Golden St/San Antonio 211. I think the year-long reputations of the teams involved are making these lines a little on the high side and now is a good time to take shots on the unders with them. Golden St has been a big under trender on the road this year, and their games just aren’t going as high recently as you normally associate with them.

Denver’s been covering spreads like a machine since trading Carmelo, but they’ve also been going under – 2-8 O/U last 10, and Toronto for their part is also 1-5 O/U last 6.

I need some winners out of these, getting closer to being even on this, LET’S DO IT!

CarpeDime

Added Missouri St +5 $100

CarpeDime

Adding Boston/NY under 198.5 $150

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm with you, Loshak.

Let's do this!!'

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

So for the record, what is your record. Winning of Losing? What percentage?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by soli View Post
    So for the record, what is your record. Winning of Losing? What percentage?

weeeeheeeheeeellll aren't WE nosy

no it is a fair question

I meant to update today actually, but just realized my rollover numbers are off because DSI counts the lesser of the risk and to-win amounts, I thought it was the risk amounts

As of right this second I'm about 30% done with the rollover, down about $500, 17-19 record

but I had a tough fukin run to start things off ok pal?

Yeah I made a couple bad fukin picks, ok? Yeah there was a period of time there where I was pretty much lost and couldn't read a fukin team or pick a fukin winner to save my life, sure.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE!!! Am I right or am I right? OPIE, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT???

Yeah this ain't my proudest moment but I'm TRYING TO SETTLE INTO A FUKIN GROOVE HERE

Don't tail me bro

Fade at your own risk son

I'm just trying to fukin cash out of this thing without embarrassing myself too badly

First 123456 ... Last