1. #1
    lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-09
    Posts: 379

    Clippers vs Sac

    Who is going to win this one?

    Thoughts and analysis?

  2. #2
    lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-09
    Posts: 379

    Injuries

    Evans, Garcia, Whiteside, daniels out, thompson ?

    Gordon out, Mo Williams ?

  3. #3
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    I like the queens in this matchup. Clippers played well vs Boston, but I've been more impressed with the way Sac has played without Evans. Sac will get the win at home.

  4. #4
    lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-09
    Posts: 379

    Clippers 4 game losing streak has been to OKC, NO, LAL and BOS? Hardly easy opposition.

  5. #5
    NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-11
    Posts: 2,489

    Here is something to scare you. When kings coming off from a long and lengthy road games, they end up losing.

    This is their first game at home since being on the road for 7 games. Does the kings hold court in their own court?

    Clippers in 13 games only won 2 of them. 2-11 SU.
    Kings in 12 games only won 2 of them. 2-10

    I don't know. I'm with stupid.
    Last edited by NBA_Brosuf; 02-28-11 at 02:34 AM.

  6. #6
    dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-29-07
    Posts: 779

    I have not taken the Kings once this year (I've done very well betting against them), but I have a feeling they win this one. Gonna wait to see if the line drops as the public will probably be all over the Clips + pts. Here's the thing that has me feeling the Kings for the first time this year.....game will be a near sellout if not sold out. Team even released standing room only tix for the game. Arco will be rocking again (if only for 1 night) and we will give our team the home court advantage that it used to have. With news of the team possibly leaving for Anaheim, the fans will rally around the team and have them pumped up tomorrow. Kings win one for the fans and the city of Sacramento tommorrow.

    The injuries for Sac don't really matter. They've been without Evans for a while. Whiteside, Daniels, Garcia, and Thompson aren't huge losses. Dalembert and Cousins are playing well in the center spot and I really like the addition of Marcus Thornton off the bench.

    GL

  7. #7
    dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-29-07
    Posts: 779

    I told myself I would start betting Kings game totals over, but for some reason I'm thinking both teams will struggle running their offense tomorrow night. Leaning under 207 for now.

  8. #8
    Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-09
    Posts: 691
    Betpoints: 5462

    that's a tough game to predict...
    I would place a bet during the game... but not before... tricky game

  9. #9
    lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-09
    Posts: 379

    Leaning clips, really due to mainly griffin, sac injuries and feeing cliipers due for away win (although you could say sac is due for home win )

  10. #10
    kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,965
    Betpoints: 3453

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyt76 View Post
    I told myself I would start betting Kings game totals over, but for some reason I'm thinking both teams will struggle running their offense tomorrow night. Leaning under 207 for now.
    Leaning under 207 for now - that's a good call & a safer one too. gl

  11. #11
    THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 8,970

    the better bet is the Under

  12. #12
    dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-29-07
    Posts: 779

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyt76 View Post
    I have not taken the Kings once this year (I've done very well betting against them), but I have a feeling they win this one. Gonna wait to see if the line drops as the public will probably be all over the Clips + pts. Here's the thing that has me feeling the Kings for the first time this year.....game will be a near sellout if not sold out. Team even released standing room only tix for the game. Arco will be rocking again (if only for 1 night) and we will give our team the home court advantage that it used to have. With news of the team possibly leaving for Anaheim, the fans will rally around the team and have them pumped up tomorrow. Kings win one for the fans and the city of Sacramento tommorrow.

    The injuries for Sac don't really matter. They've been without Evans for a while. Whiteside, Daniels, Garcia, and Thompson aren't huge losses. Dalembert and Cousins are playing well in the center spot and I really like the addition of Marcus Thornton off the bench.

    GL

    Well everything I wrote in this post played out except for Cousins playing well. Dude did everything he could to blow this game tonight. Missing FT's and turning the ball over everytime he touched it. Thank goodness for Marcus Thornton. Like I said...really like the addition of Marcus Thornton off the bench.

  13. #13
    dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-29-07
    Posts: 779

    Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    Leaning under 207 for now - that's a good call & a safer one too. gl
    Yeah I was still feeling the under right before they tipped off, but decided to just stick to my Kings PK. The reception inside Arco was horrible so I couldn't get the under play in anyway if I wanted to. Hope you played the under.

  14. #14
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 19,042
    Betpoints: 25817

    I fuking hate the Clippers!
    They fuked up my Tease!

  15. #15
    riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-10
    Posts: 2,201

    Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I fuking hate the Clippers!
    They fuked up my Tease!
    Bet the Clippers when Gordon comes back or don't touch them.

Top