kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

WagerChief Closed My account

Not because i Killed them..

Not because I was betting Steam

Not because I cheat

But because I have gotten onto chat and emailed them 3 times complaining about Soccer Games over sea's being taken off the board 10-30 mins early..

and even when i call it in .. they won't take my action.. With the games i have missed my record is 3-1

I never once got angry with them.. I never once talked down to them.. I always thanked the people who tried to help me .. I have almost every one of those chats saved.. and I was always a gentleman..

Now they have my funds locked for the entire weekend.. and i cant get apayout till monday morning... which means i need to post up now for tonight.. or play with a local.. not the house money i have..

Nice..

That's ok.. plenty of books offshore...

worse part is even time i emailed them.. it was from a customer improvement point of view.. never demanding.. never mean.. always light hearted..

If you deal with Derek at Phoenix or Shawn at Chief.. they are good dudes. and didn't want this to happen..

Phil on the other hand.. doesn't need my business.. which is fine..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fuk them

Plenty of better and more well respected books

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fuk them

Thank god I am going to Vegas for the weekend almost there

kmarinouofm

First time I have ever had an account closed on me at any book

I mean I used to tell people they were a must for soccer... I have several
    referrals there

Sad day ..

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

seems like they overreacted a bit

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

why not just bet the games 0ver 30 minute before kick off?..guess you got a reason

locals are less and less everyday..hard to find a legit one unless you are in already..not a punk but a legit dude

seems like a dumb reason to close your account..Maybe give em a call and iron it out instead of the live chat stuff

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    N

But because I have gotten onto chat and emailed them 3 times complaining about Soccer Games over sea's being taken off the board 10-30 mins early..
    I would have done the same.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjep View Post
    seems like they overreacted a bit
    I think it's sad they closed it without calling me first

instead wait till I login. Then I call and manager has left already .. Mind you this is like an hour before the 7 pm games start ..

Funny part is every rep knows me there and they all think this is silly ..

My friend who I make fun of all the time for playing at bodog was just about to post up at chief...

I have always been an ambassador for this brand ...for them to turn their backs on me now is sickening to me

Imagine. I complained that games were taken off the board early people!!! Wouldn't you???

kmarinouofm

fuk them

Think it's time for a call from the peoples champ !!

Let's go coach

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk them

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    I know. But they were great for soccer

oh well 5dimes it is

kmarinouofm

Just got an email from my reps Apologizing and telling me how bogus this is...

Sorta makes me feel
    better

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Wager who?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got an email from my reps Apologizing and telling me how bogus this is...

Sorta makes me feel
    better

greatest asset for a bettor to have is SBR..keeps these books honest, in more ways than one.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    why not just bet the games 0ver 30 minute before kick off?..guess you got a reason

locals are less and less everyday..hard to find a legit one unless you are in already..not a punk but a legit dude

seems like a dumb reason to close your account..Maybe give em a call and iron it out instead of the live chat stuff
    of course I got my reasons. And with soccer u are usually waiting on lineups and last min info. That combined with my everyday life .. Sometimes my bets get in close to post.. But this shouldn't be an issue either way..

I called in already and the manager had already left like I mentioned ..I mean the 7pm games hadn't even started yet ..

I don't want to play at a place that would close my account for making a valid arguement and going about it as a gentleman..

Plain and simple ..

I just wanted to share my experience so others avoid my fustrations

As far as locals go. I have two .. And one of them I have been using for about 7 years .. But prices are always better online and neither of them book anything more exotic then a parlay .. Also no soccer

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks to hear. Im a big Wagerchief fan. Great customer service over there. Im playing at 5dimes right now with SBR's money, and the customer service there is absolutely terrible. (as many know already).

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    That sucks to hear. Im a big Wagerchief fan. Great customer service over there. Im playing at 5dimes right now with SBR's money, and the customer service there is absolutely terrible. (as many know already).
    Dude tell me about it. I love my reps at chief. I email with them like every other day .. They are cool dudes I am sure I would drink with .. I love the soccer market .. I want them to get better.. But it seems like they don't want to improve..

I have a time codded chat where I am very politely asking to get in on a game that was like 16 mins from starting

I had bet the game two days earlier and was on a streak and wanted to drop a good amount more on my original wager .. Game was off the board that's bs.. What if I wanted to buy off? How pissed would you be if you got last min info and couldn't buy back ? You had plently of time and now u are stuck..

U never doubled down before game time?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post

You can't bet soccer games 30 min before kickoff and expect to win.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Whether you can or you cant is irrelevant to the nature of this thread.....which is.. why did WagerChief take such swift action in closing his account?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Phil ... you douchebag

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

seems like you wouldhave just placed bets earlier after the first time

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

See if you can get in touch w/Richard Jones..He seems like a good guy down there and I think he is with all 3..Betphoenix, Betmania and Wager Chief...

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please enlighten us Pavy

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

i fukkn hate when books take lines off the board early. so many reasons to want to bet close as possible to tip off.

whocares
    whocares's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7187

You are right on about Wager chief. They put a limit of $100 on all my bets after maxing out all my bets for about 2 weeks. I will say they do payout but they are not worth the time and effort to even play their. Its fine when you lose, but when you keep winning they want to put a limit on you. I even tried shopping around and went to open an account at one their other books that are run by the same company and they closed it before I could even make a deposit. They said I could only have one account per book with them. I would stay away from wager chief, betmaina and bet phoenix and whatever books are owned by this company. These books are a joke! Stick with 5 dimes, the greek and the rest of the A books because these 3 books should be rated a c at best.

whocares
    whocares's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7187

Not because i Killed them..

Not because I was betting Steam

Not because I cheat

and even when i call it in .. they won't take my action.. With the games i have missed my record is 3-1

I never once got angry with them.. I never once talked down to them.. I always thanked the people who tried to help me .. I have almost every one of those chats saved.. and I was always a gentleman..

Now they have my funds locked for the entire weekend.. and i cant get apayout till monday morning... which means i need to post up now for tonight.. or play with a local.. not the house money i have..

Nice..

That's ok.. plenty of books offshore...

worse part is even time i emailed them.. it was from a customer improvement point of view.. never demanding.. never mean.. always light hearted..

If you deal with Derek at Phoenix or Shawn at Chief.. they are good dudes. and didn't want this to happen..

Phil on the other hand.. doesn't need my business.. which is fine..

You must have been winning at a high %. They only want people their that lose. I know the comments will follow about that of course they dont like to lose. They are in business to make money not lose it. But its sure is fine when they take your money. Just beware of these books if you want to wager at a high amount and win because they will shut you off real fast.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

probably shut ya down as you like the maize and blue......how did my illini give that game away on friday????

what do you expect from our fish this year?? i really hope buck shows up and is worthy of getting us to grossly overpay for him based SOLELY on 1 year of work in a 7+ year career....i think the pen will be a lot better along with the D and together that could easily get us 15+ wins right there

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by thekid667 View Post
    Please enlighten us Pavy
    was thinkin same thing when i read his reply

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    probably shut ya down as you like the maize and blue......how did my illini give that game away on friday????

what do you expect from our fish this year?? i really hope buck shows up and is worthy of getting us to grossly overpay for him based SOLELY on 1 year of work in a 7+ year career....i think the pen will be a lot better along with the D and together that could easily get us 15+ wins right there
    a lot of questions..i am just looking forward to seeing some great young talent as always..

Also update guys.. they reopened my account .. my rep talked to his boss on my behalf and told him they should open it.