tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

I may not have any SBR Cred but,,,,,,

Fitch wins a UD easy tomorrow night vs Penn. The only area BJ has an advantage is on the feet. Fitch knows he is not a stand-up fighter and will maul BJ. Fitch gave GSP his toughest fight for a reason, he is very hard to control and cannot be submitted. Gorilla strong and he looks ugly doing it but there is no better grind it out type guy than Fitch. Baby J will be on his back all night and the bad thing is he does not attack off his back anymore even though he is a bjj phenom. Fitch in a easy one. Bottom line too big too strong and too fundamentally sound for BJ. This will be by far my biggest bet of this yr so far.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldnt do it i lean that Fitch will win by Dec but would it shock you if BJ won? GL would not be my biggest bet of the year.

tat1980

Bj moving up in weight has not beat anyone except an old Hughes in awhile. BJ is not good against bigger guys that can take him down. Look how easy Fitch controls people in his fights. Bj has a punchers chance but i'm sure he does not hit harder than the likes of the real 170 pounders like an alves. Bj has weak cardio fitch can go for days. Fitch is the bigger stronger wrestler he will push bj up against the cage in the 1st rd wear him down. 2nd & 3rd rds will lay n pray while controlling BJ. BJ no longer uses his bjj as a weapon like a diaz does off his back. Fitch in a UD. And yes i would be rather shocked if BJ won.

teaserpleaser

Good Luck should be an awesome fight

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Penn has decent TD defense. Don't go all in imo.

teaserpleaser

This^^^
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 02-25-11 at 11:27 AM.

tat1980

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Penn has decent TD defense. Don't go all in imo.
    So does GSP but Fitch was able to take him down. BJ moved out of the 155lb division for a reason not just because of Frankie. He would not beat Maynard either. Penn struggles against good wrestlers. Fitch is just too big and strong. The GSP fight with BJ i wanted to call the cops on GSP for giving him that ass whooping.
    When your brother has to tell you your done and throw in the towel you got beat down. I know i'm comparing Fitch to GSP and they r not the same fighter but the point is. BJ canot beat a bigger stronger and technically sound wrestler. I think we may hear a retirement speech from mr.penn tomorrow night.