oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i also think lakers wont make it to the finals.unless they start getting hot right now,and as far as kobe,time to think about your first of many retirements like jordan and favre

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lakers will have a hard time coming out the West.

1. Spurs

2. Thunder

3. Mavs
    the thunder? who cant beat the lakers at staples? you got to be ******* kidding me. Meaningless game or not Kobe dominated and thats what he can do when he wants. You think the lakers are honestly trying? you dumb **** all im saying is hold your comments until after the playoffs.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ko' & Co.. iz washed up.. if you can't handle Magic, Bobcats or Cavs... or avg over at least 90 for those three opponents...

then you won't survive Mavs or Spurs.. or Celts or Heat.. or Bulls..
    or hell.. even Cavs

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Now I see why your biases against Lebron. Get over it, he is gone.

No not at all, yes I'm from Cleveland and I DID like LeBron AS A PERSON. Now I just think he is one of the best athletes but Kobe will make it further with his team then Miami will, that's my opinion.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I bet this is what you thought before the all-star game, then he surprised you. Prepare for more surprises from the most mentally fit player in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BettingGeek View Post
    Nope, I saw how hard he tried to play tough in an All-Star game. I know that's it. Kobe knows it was his only chance to actually win something.... for the very last time. Unlike other stars chilling, preserve their energy for games to come ... Kobe drained all of his energy on a useless game and they play the Hawks today ... Hawks +7 Field wins championship If you could, all in on that parlay and you will be rich once again
    Surprise!

tenbas
    tenbas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3855

Don't really think kobe's done. Well I hope not, LOL.

First 12