bamacards
    bamacards's Avatar Become A Pro!

---Everytime someone posts huge play on the forum it loses

that sure seems to be the case

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Oh dear oh dear, i mean the stats didn't even look convincing - i lost some points on it but i feel sorry for those who lost real money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get ready for more locks tomorrow by Rod
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LUSabres

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

We need more threads like this to discuss the games and arrive at the truth. Thats the only value of threads like this one.

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Get ready for more locks tomorrow by Rod
    hahah rod you a tarot card reader? or

honestly rod, i just joined this site so i have no idea if you generally have success betting sports and posting picks or not. if you have, then im sorry to hear of your recent troubles and if not...dont feel bad. just reevaluate your system for making picks. maybe make some alterations. im glad you were joking about betting the under due to hockey players interests in beer drinking. when i read that i decided i was not going to give your opinions too much weight. perhaps if you want to be taken more seriously do not use language that misleads individuals who are foreign to hockey and do not know a shootout from a shutout. hope you bounce back!

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    u want a better 3 teamer? Islanders(-115), over 5.5 (chi/st.Lou), under 5.5(pit/wash) u can throw a small par on that, other then that, dont put all your eggs on this st'lou/chi under, doesnt look good at all...IMO
    Nice picks. I was going to sit today out but decided to put points on the pits/wash under and then a 3 team parlay with all you picks.

James

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

This guy decided to play the under on two high scoring and conceding teams, and on the other game which has huge defenses and 1 of those teams does not have a goalscorer left he decide not to play the under but instead he picks the wrong side

First ... 4567