kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

there had to be better games though

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Lucky basterds! I am hoping to transfer to Michigan. Last thing I was thinking about in high school was school sadly. Being out of state doesn't help either.
    Wow, nice to see so many people here with connections to UofM/Ann Arbor.

Let me know when you transfer man!

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Quote Originally Posted by mattmc419 View Post
    Wow, nice to see so many people here with connections to UofM/Ann Arbor. Let me know when you transfer man!
    yeah...im passed my "student days", but im an electrician and we do lotsa work around metro detroit....And i always followed UM, although graduated from Wayne State

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

Rutgers was scary.. we were so wasted.. I had two seats behind the basket on the floor.. and talking so much trash.. and we were outnumbered like 200 to 1 in that stadium.. .. This one chick was trying to tell me how much better a school rutgers was.. LOL.. i told that girl plain and simple.. sweetie.. my dad went to rutgers and he wouldn't make that argument ..
    We were probably in the same section for some of these games. I was in the Michigan section behind the basket for all the games. Never sit in my seat at the Garden, such an easy place to move around if you are by yourself or with a friend or two unless it is really full which is rare.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post

We were probably in the same section for some of these games. I was in the Michigan section behind the basket for all the games. Never sit in my seat at the Garden, such an easy place to move around if you are by yourself or with a friend or two unless it is really full which is rare.

i remember going on missions up to the 2nd floor to get these giant cups of beer over and over again.. i mean these things were monsters..

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

i remember going on missions up to the 2nd floor to get these giant cups of beer over and over again.. i mean these things were monsters..
    Nice. I been trying to remember these games and I finally remember I went to all of the games except for the final. I was in 8th grade at the time and choose my girlfriend over the game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice hit. Didn't see this coming. Had Iowa.

First 123