WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Netflix..Chicago...other metro areas

anyone else having trouble with the dvd deliveries?

I knew netflix wanted to go towards more online streaming stuff, and I welcome that

but they don't offer enough online content content for my liking yet

now my Post Office won't deliver the dvd's I have to go and pick them up at the actual post office.

I guess too many dvd's were getting stolen

does that mean the us mail was footing the bill and shut it down? or did netflix shut down delivery because they foot the bill and my area code was bad business or somthing?

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i still get my DVDs. if i had to go pick them up, i would cancel and starting using these Red Boxes that we have around here. Not sure if you have them, they are soda machine size boxes outside of convenience stores or inside grocery stores. you can rent a movie for $1 a day (if you don't return it the next day, the CC that you swiped to get the movie will be charged another dollar). i haven't used one of these boxes yet but everyone else raves about them.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Live in LA.. And get my blu rays QUICK...

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

no problems here either. You probably have a high rate of "problems" where dvds dont get delivered or they do and the people steal them and say we never got them.

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

i live in LA and sometimes get them the same day i send them out, but usually next day.