Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2081

This will be the best TV show ever

Next to Arrested Development of course...

NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2011 —He made a name for himself as the anchor of “SNL’s” Weekend Update, and now Norm Macdonald is taking the same approach, but with his sights set on the sports world. COMEDY CENTRAL has picked up “Sports Show with Norm Macdonald” and placed an 8-episode order for the show, it was announced today by Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production, COMEDY CENTRAL. The new series is slated to begin production this month and is scheduled to premiere in April. “Sports Show with Norm Macdonald” will feature Macdonald’s unique and comedic take on the most topical and controversial stories from the sports world. Taped in front of a live studio audience, the fast-paced and informative show will cover all sports — from the popular to the obscure — delivered with Macdonald’s unforgettable style, reminiscent of his hugely popular run as “SNL’s” Weekend Update anchor. The series will be executive produced by Macdonald, Marc Gurvitz, Lori Jo Hoekstra and Jackhole Productions’ Daniel Kellison. Jim Sharp and Gary Mann are the executives in charge of production for COMEDY CENTRAL.
    “Norm has the uncanny ability to say what I didn’t even realize I was thinking,” said Alterman.
    “I’m excited and look forward to doing this series,” said Macdonald. ”On this show, we plan to put the central back in COMEDY CENTRAL.”

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Norm is good shit

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

haha he was the only good thing to come out of the comedy central roast of saget

Bob Loblaw

Just like weekend update. Fast forward to 1:18

Bob Loblaw

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    haha he was the only good thing to come out of the comedy central roast of saget
    I was dying during that