nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston Bruins -150 ML/Boston Puckline/ OVER 5.5/Boston team total over 2.5

bet all with confidence. I could give you a thousand reasons why this is a great play, **** traps and it's too good to be true, boston hasn't exactly been all that sharp lately.....**** that. Put the ******* bankroll on it and thank me later.

nyed1010

get it now before the line skyrockets......

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

you don't even know if Thomas or Rask is in net. Plus, Boston has lost 4 out of 5 games four times this season. I'm a diehard Bruins fan and I've watched every period this season....tread lightly.

They might win this game and win big, but it's not worth a play without knowing who's in net.

I wouldn't suggest anyone following this idiot, not right now.

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    you don't even know if Thomas or Rask is in net. Plus, Boston has lost 4 out of 5 games four times this season. I'm a diehard Bruins fan and I've watched every period this season....tread lightly.

They might win this game and win big, but it's not worth a play without knowing who's in net.

Tukka Rusk and Thomas? Rask is a solid goaltender. I would be confident with both in the net against the islanders. Obviously Thomas would be the preferred goalie, but he hasn't exactly been all that sharp lately and certainly wouldn't immediately back away from this play if Rask was in net tonight. 3 of those losses came to a surging and getting healthy Detroit team and a tough San Jose team. The maple leaf game was just a let down game where kessler gets a couple of fluke goals.

As for the islanders, half the team is gone to injuries or suspension. They have their 9th string goalie who just came up from the minor leagues that will make his second start since coming up. I could go all day, but I would just be wasting my time. This is a bounceback game for the bruins, I see this game like I do when some top rated MMA fighter loses a big fight and then the organization brings him back and let's him fight some nobody to get back on the map. And whoa, what warranted me being called an idiot?

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

The first time the pens played the islanders in NY....everyone was on the PENS. Crosby was there, isles sucked blah blah blah and more blah. I bet big on PENS in regulation and islanders won 2-1 in SO.

I would advise people to listen to vegasinsider and tread lightly until the goalie is confirmed.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

My concern isn't so much that Boston has lost 3 straight right now and Thomas hasn't look great...but it's the recent history of this team. Like I said before, four times season the Bruins have lost 4 of 5 games and usually follow that with solid showings.

Is this another stretch where the Bruins lose to a lessor opponent in the midst of a bad streach? We'll have to wait and see the next couple games.

I shouldn't have called you an idiot, you're right. BUT...I wouldn't put a dime on a reeling team that has shown very poor penalty killing and horrible goaltending the last 3 games...not until I see a report after morning skate and goaltender confirmation.

I do think they'll win this game, but it's certainly now a game you hammer IMO.

Trust me, I hope they win 6-0 and get back on track (which means you'll be a big winner).

nyed1010

My concern isn't so much that Boston has lost 3 straight right now and Thomas hasn't look great...but it's the recent history of this team. Like I said before, four times season the Bruins have lost 4 of 5 games and usually follow that with solid showings.

Is this another stretch where the Bruins lose to a lessor opponent in the midst of a bad streach? We'll have to wait and see the next couple games.

I shouldn't have called you an idiot, you're right. BUT...I wouldn't put a dime on a reeling team that has shown very poor penalty killing and horrible goaltending the last 3 games...not until I see a report after morning skate and goaltender confirmation.

I do think they'll win this game, but it's certainly now a game you hammer IMO.

Trust me, I hope they win 6-0 and get back on track (which means you'll be a big winner).
    Was just about to mention this after going over the schedule. Going over the schedule, there losses have come to good teams and they usually don't fall into traps and lose to the teams there supposed to beat.
    lol, no biggie on the idiot, I'm a big fan of your soccer picks, so it was sort of like having my favorite ball player(Bernie Williams) call me an idiot . I would probably have to attend therapy for a few years.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Pass.

They cost me 800 on Tue night to a woahful Leafs team. Isles are better.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Islanders are on fire. Be careful. Focus on dogs. It's very hard to make money on hockey by betting on favourites.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Love the over. No way would I lay -150 on Boston ML though. Tuukka will most likely start this game, he looks like he couldn't stop an inflated beach ball lately, he is good for at least two softies alone.

I hope you are right, but I haven't missed a Bruins game in years, and I see no value at all on the ML or PL at -150, even against the Isles with whatever ECHL goalie they have in net.

challenger
    challenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am all over the NYI TT which will be 2.5 at either -110 or -115 I would say. Winning can really give a team confidence and the Isles are winning and the B's are struggling. GL either way.

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey vegas i'm a diehard bruin fan, if your a diehard fan, confirmation of the goalie, would make no different in what you pick, you just don't like boston in the position. Thomas or rask, we will struggle!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

gl. man

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only one I like is the t.t over...good luck tonight

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

OVER 5.5 seems like everybody here is on it. Why not me LOL

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

islanders playing much better...i'll pass

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Good start for your plays. 3-0 Boston 11 minutes into the game.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Looking good. I'm on Boston -0.5 and the over

scruggs
    scruggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

bruins!! SHOW ME THE $$$

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Sharp.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Nice plays. I was on the Over. You called it all- impressive.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Well done, nyed! You cashed in bigtime!!

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

bitchin 5 d's. no team totals up before i go to work. if it was at 3...it was still a good play(yeah, i know the games over)