Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

So not to be a pain, but I can't use this to get money to a book because I am a US resident. Correct?

Ben Dover
    Ben Dover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks buddy

biggie12

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I know more about offshore gambling than 98% of posters here

Guess I'm in the 2% area.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    So not to be a pain, but I can't use this to get money to a book because I am a US resident. Correct?
    Unfortunately, that's the case.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Moneybookers for everyone but usa players is the greatest thing since sliced bread
    nearly but not quite ... I'd say the best thing since Betfair

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Moneybookers fukkin A

nikosgr
    Real pro
    nikosgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

A review about Moneybookers, Neteller and PayPal can be found here.
    http://arbusers.com/index.php/board,11.0.html
    MB is the best.

Donadon
    Donadon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Moneybookers kicks ass of all competitors

badivona
    badivona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

if u a from slovenia,croatia,bosnia,serbia or from some other countries you will find lots of problems with locking the account 2-3 per year and only unlock lasts from 3-15 days from the time that all the time nothing can money.in the forums there are plenty of people who write that their accounts locked and close the account and charged 150EUR Although they made a few transactions to questions about what made the responses received on 2 items that each have 10 other items, but no one stated exactly what to do.there support is very bad, no live chat
    the forums are advised to use PayPal and Neteller, although they have greater benefits but do not close the accounts and does not charge 150EUR for imaginary offenses of terms and conditions

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I am from Bosnia and I never had any problems with them. I have an account in euro and US$ and have unlimited outgoing limit. withdrawals take 3 workdays and cost around 7 euro (which MY bank takes)

protein

Quote Originally Posted by badivona View Post
    if u a from slovenia,croatia,bosnia,serbia or from some other countries you will find lots of problems with locking the account 2-3 per year and only unlock lasts from 3-15 days from the time that all the time nothing can money.in the forums there are plenty of people who write that their accounts locked and close the account and charged 150EUR Although they made a few transactions to questions about what made the responses received on 2 items that each have 10 other items, but no one stated exactly what to do.there support is very bad, no live chat
    the forums are advised to use PayPal and Neteller, although they have greater benefits but do not close the accounts and does not charge 150EUR for imaginary offenses of terms and conditions
    What on earth are You talking about. Explain more.

badivona
    badivona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Following an audit of your account, we must advise that your account has been frozen. Please provide the following documents:

- A full colour copy of a valid, official identification document; such as your international passport (double page), national identity card or drivers licence (front and back). This is required in order for us to verify your identity.
    - A copy of a paper utility bill (Gas Bill/Electricity Bill) or bank statement issued in the last three months clearly displaying your name and address that has been received at the registered postal address detailed on your Moneybookers account. This is required in order for us to verify your address.

this si mail from 7 days.i dont have money on there and i will leave locked i have open neteller

and same thing every fuc... year for 1x and to respond they need from 3-15 days butt if you have money there you cann do anything with them i have found mail from 3 years mail recived
    We would kindly ask you to send us a copy of any paper document received at your address within the last 3 months which shows your name and address.10/7/09
    We are writing to confirm that on 22/08/2009 your Moneybookers account was unlocked and it is now active and fully operational

in this case they need to check document 1 month and 10 days

Here I found something about it read the comments
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY025Px9p7A

protein

Sorry to hear but seems that they´re really worreid about the identity theft/misuse.

I´m from Eastern Europe and using them long time, no problem ever.

Thank You for explaining badivona.

First 12