TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLove View Post
    JJ I have some news fresh from the pittboss at the borgata send me those 300 points and I will fax them to you asap this is big
    dumbass stiff

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yes send it over, yeh Nicky so far looks innocent with posters
    c'mon JJ you know better than that, maybe not for this, but Niky is guilty of something ....

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'll give you my 2 cents for 10 points.

If not, I'll keep it to myself

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

yes send it over, yeh Nicky so far looks innocent with posters
    I sent it did you get it?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    youre all sorted in that department??? shari when you get laid do you "enjoy" it? BE HONEST!
    I definitely "enjoy" it!! These days I can't be assed fluffing around so I just take control and get what I want. So much better that way.
    Points Awarded:

swaindexter gave shari91 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Forget the Nicky trial....new trial.....is JerseyLove = JJGOLD????? JJ send him the 300 points so we can start a new thread about it

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I find it completely believable that some random poster just gave Nicky points. Nicky is handsome, charming and friendly. It is a complete TRAVESTY that anyone accuse him.

JJ, I expect you to resolve this matter quickly and restore those points to Nicky. You don't want to get on my bad list.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I definitely "enjoy" it!! These days I can't be assed fluffing around so I just take control and get what I want. So much better that way.

wow.......................amazing....... .............damn................

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

poor bobby could not handle that.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    I am LEGIT.. therefore.. you must ACQUIT.

I am 100% innocent boys.. and not only do i know this, but so does billy boy and johnny and mark my words, i will get those 5,003 pts owed to me. it's all about principle. they took those pts that belonged to me and that is just not right.

i expect those pts to be returned to me asap..i'm waiting, SBR.
    Nicky I am a lawyer (contract law).

Admittedly, 90%+ of the cases I handle involve English Contract Law but for a moderate retainer I am sure I can sort this out for you. The OP appears to be a bit of a hothead and does not appear to be in a position to legitimately declare himself the "fukkin judge".

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

btw, for the last 3 days, it's been all about peanut. how now has this become the Nicky Santoro trial?? this is silly. for the 1,343rd time boys, i swear to GOD.. i have no idea who this peanut guy is, i have never spoke to him and up until 48 hrs ago, i had never ever ever even heard of him. this really is a mystery to me. i can't even figure it out.

but you know what hurts the most... it's 2 things. it's that the posters here have some doubt that i'd pull something like this.. come on kids.. gimme a break.. that really hurts man.. i thought my name was better than that here.

and 2nd.. is that sbr took those pts away from me thinking i have somthing to do with this. that hurts just as much. i've known johnny before anyone on this site. even before his partner billy. we go back so far. we have a history.. and i've spoken to billy over 84 times and for what's going on here is really bothering me..

now put those pts back in my acct, sbr..

JerseyLove

JJ did you get the fax

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fax in

Nicky still winning...Nina feels strongly about this

JerseyLove

fax in

Nicky still winning...Nina feels strongly about this
    JJ lets get everyone amped up. Send me 88-300 points peopl will be going crazy. I am sending you another fax, Borgata called we have the penthouse suite tom night

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i swear to GOD.. .

Dont try that Nicky, we already know that you and god aren't on the best of terms

ouman101

btw, for the last 3 days, it's been all about peanut. how now has this become the Nicky Santoro trial?? this is silly. for the 1,343rd time boys, i swear to GOD.. i have no idea who this peanut guy is, i have never spoke to him and up until 48 hrs ago, i had never ever ever even heard of him. this really is a mystery to me. i can't even figure it out. but you know what hurts the most... it's 2 things. it's that the posters here have some doubt that i'd pull something like this.. come on kids.. gimme a break.. that really hurts man.. i thought my name was better than that here. and 2nd.. is that sbr took those pts away from me thinking i have somthing to do with this. that hurts just as much. i've known johnny before anyone on this site. even before his partner billy. we go back so far. we have a history.. and i've spoken to billy over 84 times and for what's going on here is really bothering me.. now put those pts back in my acct, sbr..
    Nicky, you ruined your name by treating people like they are fukin retards, and acting like we should believe your bullshit story.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

JJ, Nicky is innocent. I feel it strongly in the bones of my boobs.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

innocent

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Nicky, you ruined your name by treating people like they are fukin retards, and acting like we should believe your bullshit story.
    how did i treat people like retards?? pls remind me. and i thought you just said 30 min ago that you believed me.. ouman, i think you might be bi polar. go to the doctor tomorrow and have that checked. i think your case might be serious..

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I will through my vote in for Nicky being innocent, he has always been good to me.

JerseyLove

how did i treat people like retards?? pls remind me. and i thought you just said 30 min ago that you believed me.. ouman, i think you might be bi polar. go to the doctor tomorrow and have that checked. i think your case might be serious..
    Nicky after looking over the facts you are innocent pal im behind you 100 percent

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ok guys looking good

most guys and gals acting mature in thread except Shari

I through her off case

ouman101

Nicky, I think you've been watching too many religious shows lately....let me guess, you couldn't walk and then some pastor sent you his holy water and all of a sudden you were jogging down the block. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up with a $100 bill in my mailbox. C'mon pal.

and for what its worth, find a post where I said I believe you. Your sick in the head pal

Nicky Santoro

thanks nina, doublej and le donk and jersey. when the verdict comes in and sbr sees they were wrong, they will apologize to me.. for all those guys that think i actually would pull some stupid stunt like this.. i am very disappointed

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok guys looking good

I through her off case

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

jj do you circle the dates in your calender in which shari has her period

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Santoro's responses to this matter and therefore am leaning innocent...However, I feel it important to point out that their threads regarding one BoobyFK are very similar in tone.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

ok guys looking good

I through her off case
    I'm immature because I called you out for being hypocritical and a drama queen?!

Thanks for the Players Talk, JJ. Definitely another thread full of useful gambling advice and plays. Remember you said that's what PT was for?

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Nicky, I think you've been watching too many religious shows lately....let me guess, you couldn't walk and then some pastor sent you his holy water and all of a sudden you were jogging down the block. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up with a $100 bill in my mailbox. C'mon pal.

and for what its worth, find a post where I said I believe you. Your sick in the head pal
    ok, so i checked it and i mistakened you for emoney. so i'm not that good with names.. sorry.. never was.. however, if you really think i am part of this scam, then fukkin don't talk to me anymore. i was just starting to like you and now you got me pissed if you really do think i am trying to fukk sbr.. i will make sure to ignore you from now on until you tell me you believe me. if not, i am done with you..

JerseyLove

nicaky send me 24 points to prove you dont care about points im behind you pal

ouman101

ok, so i checked it and i mistakened you for emoney. so i'm not that good with names.. sorry.. never was.. however, if you really think i am part of this scam, then fukkin don't talk to me anymore. i was just starting to like you and now you got me pissed if you really do think i am trying to fukk sbr.. i will make sure to ignore you from now on until you tell me you believe me. if not, i am done with you..
    Do I think you are part of a scam or a scam artist....NO

Do I think that you know peanut or peanut knows you....Yes

Sorry, pal, shit like this doesn't even happen in fairy tales. If somehow you just 'woke up with' a miracle $1000 in points, congrats

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

JJ, you need to rule ouman in contempt of court immediately. He hurt Nicky's feelings.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Nicky Santoro is an INNOCENT man...

He is to be treated with respect, and the 5000 points should be returned ASAP...

KING

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

It's too bad Loshak didn't get a similar type of trial before jjgold threw him under the bus with apparently no evidence at all, including fake stories involving fake phone calls.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    JJ, you need to rule ouman in contempt of court immediately. He hurt Nicky's feelings.
    nina, only you know me darling.. like no one else.. i really am hurt. i am a very sensitive guy. what hurts me most is that people actually think i'd pull something as silly as this for a measly 34 cents a day. what does that say about me?? the posters and sbr mgmt actually thinking this is me really hurts. I thought they thought of me as better than that.. i alwys assumed these kids looked up to me at sbr. now they think nicky santoro is out to steal pts... (pennies)... OUCH is all i have to say..

First 12345 ... Last