stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

J I have 2 dates with Internet girls this week

#1 is set for a seedy bar on Friday night. She's alright. Specifically said to me "I am looking for someone to come and lay me when I want it, nothing serious". She's not that bad looking so I figure between that and the fact she has a good job, no kids and seems to know how to tie one on why not check it out. She had asked me to hang so I said why don't we meet up in your neck of the woods and she says "I don't want to go to one of my regular spots, let's go to xxxx xxxxx"; this place I looked up that has 4 people working there and has been around since like 1975. Seedy. Could get interesting. The title of her email asking me to hang was adorable "One Time!" like when you are at a poker table praying for your flush to come. Kind of cool.

#2 I am more excited about. Very cute. About 15 minutes from me, again good job and seems to be very upbeat. Like me she has had her heart beat up a little lately. Flipped me her digits and says "We should meet up for drinks very soon". Pulled a slinky on me a little when I said how bout Saturday and she said she had plans. I like it though, she has a life, that's cool I don't need clingy. Going to hit her up Thursday or something and go to a local grill I think and drink some beers with her. She is a massage therapist J. This we like.

Now you may or may not remember that I have met just one of these internet girls before. This resulted in a 3 month relationship with a "Milf" that resulted in me getting laid about 50 times and trying sodomy for the 1st time (well the 1st with success anyway), and breaking up with her 3 times for being a ******* idiot. Fun though.

I will keep you posted as it develops. Sorry no pictures - the girls on these sites can tell when you look at them and I am not looking at either of them again until after I meet them; don't want to lose any leverage.

I am back in the saddle J.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good for you, Stevie!!

You go, boy. The first chic sounds like the classy type! Especially if she actually used the words "I am looking for someone to COME AND LAY ME...."

She's probably from Philly's upper-class elitist crowd. Be careful with this one, my brother!

I'm very happy for all of your recent success. Poker, magical blackjack runs, Poster of the Month dominance, etc.....

Your on a roll, my man.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Comgrats Steve and go get em!

stevek173

Haha she's not from Philly Opie she's from more of a rural area. She didn't use those words, I would have to dig to see exactly what she said but it was along those lines, this was after weeks of flirting though, not right off the bat. She seems to be shooting straight. I will be careful though. She likes Philly teams and football which is cool. Crazy tats.

The 2nd one has potential. The first I'll just kind of be like whatever, the 2nd I will be a little anxious about, probably the coolest one I have talked to in awhile.

NEITHER HAVE KIDS, BOYFRIENDS (THAT I KNOW OF) OR ARE DIVORCED 3 huge pluses.

I appreciate the kind words fellas.

Let's get em.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stevey pulls more pussy, ass, tit, silly putty and marshmallow melons than anyone I know.

He will not tell his formula either to us

Fuk me

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stevey pulls more pussy, ass, tit, silly putty and marshmallow melons than anyone I know.

He will not tell his formula either to us

Fuk me

That's because what Stevie's got..........can't be taught.

You're born with it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stevek173

As you guys know I am in sales.

I take a lot of shots

Boys it's a numbers game. They say no? **** it, all you did is flatter them and maybe you made an ass out of yourself but who gives a **** it's your world.

Opie cmon now you have that hot wife. You deserve more credit than me.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

LOL @ trying sodomy for the first time. It makes it sound like u are doing something illiegal, and not the slightest bit romantic.

I had a ton of internet dates before i met my wife so i know what it like out there.

stevek173

It is a volatile climate indeed Rob. Dangerous. I still believe there are some cool ones out there though bud. I still do.

Rob did you meet your wife on an internet date?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Get some tail from them Steve

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Sure fire way to get some Steve, tell them you also have over 800 betpoints, they'll spread them for ya.
    I kid, I like you.
    Have a good time, if the first one seems to be a little psycho initially, bail.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Sure fire way to get some Steve, tell them you also have over 800 betpoints, they'll spread them for ya.
    I kid, I like you.
    Have a good time, if the first one seems to be a little psycho initially, bail.
    I already told the first girl about the points and that I am reigning SBR POTM. She said she had to immediately get off the phone and rub one off and to come over ASAP.

jjgold

I will never get anyone

173 let me find some demos I have on video

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Pics of both, Steve.

I'll help ya decide.

jjgold

This aint working

I am a fukkin loser

jjgold

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

JJ, you're a pro....now get out there in the real world and make your moves instead of trying to e-fuk Shari.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

lol whats wrong is i got work to do and i actually read stevek's whole paper.

On a side note, good to see JJGold talks the same way the way he does to his bookie. Can get my day a headsstart anyday
    More vids JJ!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

lmao "i like girls with small i dont give a fuk" JJ for comedian

jjgold

Another one, I forgot about this one

stevek173

They were all good but this was classic. TY J I learned so much. ROFL AWESOME.

Opie I found what she said awhile back, I had a gf at the time so I brushed it off. Times have changed.

"I am not in control of my dreams. My subconscious is telling me I need to get laid.....bad. Like i said before...I have the worst luck meeting people. I've tried the whole one night stand thing....but of course I pick the losers that call me and want to hang out. So I remind them that I said it was a one time thing. I mean seriously...the movies always portray the guys asking for the girl's number but just as a nicety. They don't actually call! And once I even tried giving a fake number.....but then we saw the guy at the bar a few weeks later and my friend gave him my real one. WTF!? I was not pleased. So I said **** it. Until I can find a sex buddy who's at my beck and call, I'm done with it."

There was some ongoing dialogue to make that happen but looks like her stance is still the same.