Jocko
    Jocko's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBG Global

Do NOT Play SBG Global!!! These people scam, cheat, and steal anyway they know how. You will have a more enjoyable experience burning your money than playing here. You've been warned. I wish I would of came here first. So much good information and choices to help you from getting scammed.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
    Do NOT Play SBG Global!!! These people scam, cheat, and steal anyway they know how. You will have a more enjoyable experience burning your money than playing here. You've been warned. I wish I would of came here first. So much good information and choices to help you from getting scammed.

You're behind the times...welcome to the big leagues...real gamblers know where to play...look above in the top-rated area

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

they stole 18,300$ from me a few yrs ago and thanks to billy boy it wasn't 35,000$. he helped me recuperate some.. those guys should be arrested and sent to prison for stealing. they should throw away the key after that. when my acct got that high, they just told me to fukk off and won't pay me a cent.

i don't know why some offshore websites still have them up for? how can a site like therx still have them up top? i love willie boy of rx, but why does he leave them up for? willie boy, if you read this or anyone else, there's 9,150$ in it for anyone that can get me my 18,300$ from sbg. that's half..

these guys are a bunch of thieves. be careful

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is one of the biggest scam books