Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

NBC Sports is embarrassing itself!

They have a clip on their home page where they claim Mike McCarthy is responding to a question whether Brett Favre called him to congratulate him. Mike obviously misheard the reporter and his answer is obviously about President Obama's call. Mike says "he was a sports fan" and "he apologized for being a Bear's fan". Somehow NBC can't figure this out! Favre is such an ass that he would never do this, let alone contact ARodge and congratulate him. Favre treated Aaron like shit for 3 years in GB, giving him little or no help, and now he can't even congratulate the kid. Favre is still public enemy #1 up here and that won't be changing anytime soon. He's a no-class piece of garbage. He had a chance for some goodwill and he "dropped the ball" as usual. And by the way, NBC - get a clue!

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

It will be removed.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Its been up for over a day now - no way to contact them on that site.

thecodster
    thecodster's Avatar Become A Pro!

favre is a POS, he needs to end his career and go into hiding

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I really like Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. I didn't know Favre treating him like shit in his first couple years until I saw something on Favre the other night on ESPN Classic. I think it was SportsCentury, but he really didn't help Rodgers out at all. It was AR's fault he slipped in the draft and GB took him.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

Favre to play for Browns next season player-coach