fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this a good valentines gift

im looking for ideas for valentines gift for my girl.i wanna do something really nice for her and surprise her.

im thinking of getting a card 12 roses with choclate godiva and prolly diamond ear rings.

spend about 100-150.00 total

is this solid

looking to have a big year and just wanna do the right things and stuff.ive got my girl a coach purse last year and wanted to do something different is the ear rings a solid idea.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

i would get her a half rack of pbr myself but hopefully your idea is better bro.

fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks its all i can afford right now.im trying to get back doing the right thing.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sounds like a good plan. Do the right thing this week and you'll be on her good side for a while. Can't go wrong with a nice card (write inside of it, too), flowers, chocolate and diamonds.

Hit a pawn and see if you can get some more bang for your buck on diamonds. Obviously rewrap it and make it look like it came from a jewelry store

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

My old wop jeweler keeps me in mostly hot jewelry when he comes across it. I just keep it in a safe that no one knows what is in. If he has something he needs to move fast or just something that is really nice a chik would love I get it. That way whenever I have a girl or a special occasion I just have to go to the safe

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would suggest thinking outside the box a little bit(girls love when you put some thought into it). Is she an SBR pro yet? She will get 12 points a day instead of 6. It is a gift that keeps on giving...
    Last edited by Jonah; 02-10-11 at 01:55 AM.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    I would suggest thinking outside the box a little bit(girls love when you out some thought into it). Is she an SBR pro yet? She will get 12 points a day instead of 6. It is a gift that keeps on giving...
    that would be great

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by fightingwarrior View Post
    im looking for ideas for valentines gift for my girl.i wanna do something really nice for her and surprise her.

im thinking of getting a card 12 roses with choclate godiva and prolly diamond ear rings.

is this solid

looking to have a big year and just wanna do the right things and stuff.ive got my girl a coach purse last year and wanted to do something different is the ear rings a solid idea.
    why do women like chocolates ? it only makes them fatter .

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Cook for her and then take her to the beach..Come back to the house where you put roses in the room

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Its solid, but kind of cliche. Make her dinner, maybe handwrite her a short letter about how much she means to you/specific memories, give her a footrub, rent her favorite movie and watch it with her, etc. Girls LOVE this stuff... it will give her something to brag about to her friends about how you got her something different for VDay and that you really care.

Won't work on every girl, but if your girl isn't into expensive gifts, it'll work. And it will save you some money

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Yah yah, and what're you guys getting in return for vday?

adlai
    adlai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Yah yah, and what're you guys getting in return for vday?
    that's what it's all about...

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Pay attention to her also....write her something nice...a post a note here or there...little things add up also

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

No way to get decent diamond earrings for that price.

DeenerThaLeener
    DeenerThaLeener's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I wouldnt even bother with diamonds, come up with something more original like making your own card. That stuff goes a long way. Maybe it's just the fact that my gf isn't impressed with money.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    No way to get decent diamond earrings for that price.
    Lol. I am glad I'm not the only one who thought that while reading the read. Good luck warrior, sounds like you really want to do well by her, so I hope you succeed in that! BOL!

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this solid

Don't know your girl... but if she is a lady you intend to keep long term don't hit the home run ball too early. Because otherwise, that home run wall keeps getting further and further away and harder and harder (read: more expensive) to hit.

Nice diamond earrings you ain't getting for $150, forgetting all the other stuff. The suggestions here of little notes, card, etc. and with you writing your "feelings" and such will win you more points, assuming this girl has substance. That'd be a good test to see what kind of lady you have. If she likes it - you've got a keeper, if she doesn't you've just got a woman more worried about material shit. Good luck with that.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Meeeh, what an overrated holiday or day whatever it is

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Valentine's day is a total rip-off. The reality is you're not getting 2 of those 3 things for less than a $100. Not if you plan on having the flowers delivered. wait until the day after V-day, then buy her all this stuff 1/2 off......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Yes your going to get all that for $100-$150

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this solid

How old are you?

Seriously.

What kind of "diamond ear rings" do you expect to get for 10 bucks?

The roses will set you back 60-65, the chocolates---another 30------That leaves you with 10 bucks for your diamond ear rings---or 60 if you want to go all-out and spend 150.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Look man, go small but romantic. Cook up some dinner for her perhaps......Last year I got my chick a couple of hours at the spa too, just so she could relax. Granted, she's a bitch now, so take that with a grain of salt....

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks its all i can afford right now.im trying to get back doing the right thing.
    How long have you been saying this?