Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Go buy some ties.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

if it hurts that bad take that tie and hang yourself.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

get over it you big ******* baby. waah waah wahhh!!!!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Took me 2 weeks to get over the Saints losing to the Seahawks.....so it's still eary.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

Took me a few weeks when the Mavs lose to the Heat in the finals.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by gdoom View Post
    I JUST LOOKED OVER ALL OF THESE "BIG WINNERS" TODAY FORMULATED BY ALL THESE BIG "PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPERS" RELEASED TODAY AND YESTERDAY SUCH AS WASHINGTON (NBA) AND SIENNA (NCAA) AND BOTH OF THESE PICKS ARE LOSERS..GARBAGE!!! KEPT LOOKING AND DISCOVERED SOME MORE.LOSERS...OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY, WITH ALL OF THESE PROFESSIONALS, IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR FOOLS LIKE ME THAT JUST PREDICT WINNERS AND CONTINUE TO GET DEGRADED? MY SHIT IS DOCUMENTED! IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING MORE EXCEPT THIS, TAKE PITTSBURGH IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE SUPERBOWL- THEY WILL COVER THIS...HELL FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THE LINE IS VARYING FROM +/- 1 POINT...YOU WANNA BUILD THAT BANKROLL FOR MARCH MADNESS, PUT EVERYTHING ON THE STEELERS, 1ST HALF OF THE BIG DANCE!!!...MENDANHALL, WIL CONTINUE TO POUND THE BALL, BIG BEN WILL PICK-EM APART, AND TROY AND THE REST OF THE "D" WILL SHUT THEM DOWN......TALK SHIT, BUT WATCH WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU WANNA LOSE, CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO THESE 40+ YEAR OLD, BROKE, NON PUSSY GETTING LIARS....I KNOW THE NFL AND I KNOW PITTSBURGH AND THE PACK....STEELERS WILL DESTROY THE PACK 27-10...........NOT FOR SURE ABOUT THE SCORE, BUT THEY WILL BE UP BY AT LEAST ONE TOUCHDOWN IN THE FIRST HALF...........I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been saying it, and Im going to keep saying it...Pittsburgh Steelrs WILL wi the SuperBowl convincingly..They will shut down Rodgers and the rest of the bums....Big Ben will pick-em apart and Mendenhall will continue to pound the bll ard..Defense will limt Pack to under 14 points..Guaranteed..Im savin evrything I got and putting it down on the Steelers.....I will also play a Parlay Pittsburgh and Under..Top play of the year Pittsburgh 1st hlf...If you can get it a venor plus 1/2 or 1, jump on it.......I am going to make all of you rich....

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

3 turnovers did them in. They almost were able to overcome them.
    Last edited by Mr. Teaser; 02-09-11 at 09:33 PM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

GB was the pick when the lines came out, for 2 weeks everyone liked GB, turns out everyone was right

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    3 turnovers did them in. They almost we able to overcome them.
    Packers lost Driver and Woodson, difference is they were able to overcome them.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    if it hurts that bad take that tie and hang yourself.
    After reading your post as cited by this fellow, I tend to see some wisdom in this, his further, advice.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Win or Lose, don't be going on how your favorite team is going to win....a lot of people always think their favorite team is going to win.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Every day I have been taking a delicious huge bite of it... I then digest it... and next of course I take a nice long shit and out it comes along with a great sigh of relief. I will do this over and over and over and over and over again for quite some time.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Karma for big ben

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

NFL couldnt let Raperburger win a SB the year he got suspended ...

Get over it. Then again youre probably posting from a random library because you lost everything on the bet

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

tough when you have a qb who is a liability but can make some great plays. Reminds me off....... FARVE

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

They are, who we thought they were

tripleblack1705
    tripleblack1705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Haha this is hilarious!

Gonad
    Gonad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6953

Still feelin' the pain as well, gdoom, on to the next one...

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

They also overcame a couple BS calls, a bunch of uncharacteristic dropped passes, and held up in the typical Big Ben miracle situation.

The turnovers were the result of the packers defense absolutely dominating the line of scrimmage. Steelers got outplayed, not unlucky. The only surprise was how close they got to coming back.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

how much you lose on this lock?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

still....suffering

how big did you go on the steelers?

ffs in the superbowl its the two best teams in the nfl at that point in time, which means the outcome is 50/50, you are acting like it was the biggest upset, far from that actually since the pack was favored by 3 whole points, so the favorite won, so the linemakers, bookies and bettors were all right about the outcome, you are probably one of the 5 people in the world that were on the steelers

actually that is a lie

i was on steelers +7.5 on a livebet so big ben cashed that chit for me

you should be ashamed of yourself, even brandon lang made money on the superbowl

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    3 turnovers did them in. They almost were able to overcome them.
    Yep. Imagine if GB didn't recover that early fumble by Tramon Williams. Getting down 21-3 was too much to overcome for Pitts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    GB was the pick when the lines came out, for 2 weeks everyone liked GB, turns out everyone was right
    The right pick was a "no play" or maybe a tease. I doubt either side liked their ticket on the final drive by the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Losing Driver was about as meaningless to the Packers as the Steelers losing Sanders. Losing Woodson was significant, though. I hammered the Steelers 2H line when it was announced that Woodson was out. Unfortunately Ben was never right in that game and unable to pick apart Bush and whatever other stiffs were out there.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    tough when you have a qb who is a liability but can make some great plays. Reminds me off....... FARVE
    If you are talking about playing through injuries which inevitably hurt the team, I agree. I don't think Ben was right for that game. I bet if Leftwich took over at any point they would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    They also overcame a couple BS calls, a bunch of uncharacteristic dropped passes, and held up in the typical Big Ben miracle situation. The turnovers were the result of the packers defense absolutely dominating the line of scrimmage. Steelers got outplayed, not unlucky. The only surprise was how close they got to coming back.
    The Packers were not dominating anything on either side of the line of scrimmage. Pitts sacked GB 3 times, GB sacked Pitts once. GB rushed 13 times for 50 yards, Pitts had 23 rushes for 126 yards in a game where they were down 21-3 at one point. GB had a weak run defense and it was only through sheer dumb luck of that Mendenhall fumble that they didn't get completely steamrolled.

GB's dropped passes are typical. I don't know what it is, but the GB WRs drop a lot of balls, it's gone on all season. People keep saying how incredible this team would be without all the drops, but the drops have been happening all season. James Jones is the worst, he drops almost as many as he catches. But Jordy is no spiderman either, they had to take him off primary KR duties for all the fumbles.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

i lost money on them.. lots for me.. i am over it.. get ovewr it too!

LOL

Robust

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

By the looks of u and ur wife you have no problem digesting anything

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

What's the problem? It's a football game.

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

still....suffering
    I'm right there with you.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The Packers were not dominating anything on either side of the line of scrimmage. Pitts sacked GB 3 times, GB sacked Pitts once. GB rushed 13 times for 50 yards, Pitts had 23 rushes for 126 yards in a game where they were down 21-3 at one point. GB had a weak run defense and it was only through sheer dumb luck of that Mendenhall fumble that they didn't get completely steamrolled.

GB's dropped passes are typical. I don't know what it is, but the GB WRs drop a lot of balls, it's gone on all season. People keep saying how incredible this team would be without all the drops, but the drops have been happening all season. James Jones is the worst, he drops almost as many as he catches. But Jordy is no spiderman either, they had to take him off primary KR duties for all the fumbles.
    The pick six came on big ben getting clobbered as he let it go, and the fumble happened about three yards behind the line of scrimmage.

James Jones had 6 drops this year, Driver 7 (Driver was the only green bay receiver in the top 20). Considering how often GB throws the ball, that isn't bad. The drops were almost insane as the turnovers, and when you factor in the bad calls and injuries, I say Green bay got the worst of the "luck" factor. I had not heard one word all year about how great GB would be without drops, only injuries.

Bottom line is GB had a better a better quarterback and a better game plan, and the Steelers came out flat like they were expecting the game on a silver platter. The game was not as close as the score, imo.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Sorry you lost but it was a football game. Try to keep it in perspective.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even with Roeth chucking INT's like turkeys to the homeless in November... they'd have overcome all of that. Mendenhall's fumble did them in. They had it to 21-17, all the momentum, were driving on GB and were gonna score there to go up 24-21. I was pulling for GB and I think they woulda been done at that point having given up 21 unanswered. But...

If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle...

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    This made me laugh...

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

When Fulham lost to Atl Madrid in the Europa Final deep into extra time, I think it took me a few days to snap out of it, know the feeling ...

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Seeing a steeler in agony is priceless. The good news is that the Packers beat you fair and square....the opposite of the way you are used to winning.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Tenderize it w/ some baking soda & marinate in some jack daniels.

12 Last