NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ya ooooo 30 mins later haha, if that doesn't give you a wake up call...

It is fine you disagree, people disagreed with the world being round.
    Science is all about disagreement...if nobody said the world was flat, who would have challenged it? Im glad that you have an opinion, most people don't. I would suggest becoming more involved in research. I think that if you believe in something that can stir up debate, you could be a contributing member of the scientific community....I still don't believe particles disappear into alternate universes via collapsed tubes in the brain.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You are just proving how clueless you really are but keep trying act like you are saying something intelligent. You are either trolling or just really ignorant. An alternate universe is not an alternate dimension. If you had even the beginning elements to comprehend this you would know that and would not have mixed the two.

And again, take 10 secionds type Higgs Boson in your google search bar then go to bed a little smarter.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-08-11 at 02:30 AM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

You are just proving how clueless you really are but keep trying act like you are saying something intelligent. You are either trolling or just really ignorant. An alternate universe is not anywhere near the idea of an alternate dimension. If you have had even the beginning elements to comprehend this you would know that.

And again, take 10 secionds type Higgs Boson in your google search bar then go to bed a little smarter.
    Maybe I will, Thanks! Im done tonight, but I will gladly discuss scientific matters with you at another time. And for the record, I have been studying theoretical science for almost a decade. So please, lets be civil. Its about science, not who has the bigger c0ck.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Maybe I will, Thanks! Im done tonight, but I will gladly discuss scientific matters with you at another time. And for the record, I have been studying theoretical science for almost a decade. So please, lets be civil. Its about science, not who has the bigger c0ck.

haha again all those letters but you saying nothing... You have not been studying theoretical science for 10 years, save the bs. Do you really expect people to believe that?

It took you over an hour to even comprehend what I was talking about but you have been studying science for 10 years and you would glady discuss scientific matters? lol but you havent even said anything...

and you don't even know about the Higgs Boson, go take a science class out of highschool because you look silly.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What's the point of this discussion...no one will EVER know the truth to our existence...life, anything like that...if you think scientists are on to it...YOU ARE WRONG.....just enjoy life while you can...and stop thinking of questions that will never be answered...for all you people that think there is an answer to this based on what other people think...your wrong too.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by LChruscial85 View Post
    What's the point of this discussion...no one will EVER know the truth to our existence...life, anything like that...if you think scientists are on to it...YOU ARE WRONG.....just enjoy life while you can...and stop thinking of questions that will never be answered...for all you people that think there is an answer to this based on what other people think...your wrong too.

you are worse than nrmlcurv, did you read anything in this thread? I am not talking about the "truth of our existence," im talking about scientific fact. So if you don't believe that it is your choice but wow...

And I suppose since we are going to die eventually doing scientific studies is worthless? We will never know the answers of life..

thankfully the rest of human species, past present and future, do not share your opinion.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-08-11 at 11:04 AM.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

you are worse than nrmlcurv, did you read anything in this thread? I am not talking about the "truth of our existence," im talking about scientific fact. So if you don't believe that it is your choice but wow...

And I suppose since we are going to die eventually doing scientific studies is worthless? We will never know the answers of life..

thankfully the rest of human species, past present and future, do not share your opinion.
    Even if we accept (and I do) the existence of multiple dimensions that we are unable to perceive, I really don't see any connection with the OP.

The God Particle, Dark Matter and Dark Energy are things that have to exist but where is the link to them being in any way related to sentience?

brooks85

you would have to read the whole thread. In a nutshell scientist are theorizing there are these crystalline particles in our brain that shift dimensions when we die. Other scientist are saying that is where our "soul" our "conscience,"whatever you want to call it, is stored

Some jagone who didn't believe in things "disappearing" into another dimension decided to chime in. That is why I brought up the "god" particle because it does change dimensions.

And multiple dimensions is not a theory, it is fact so there is no choice when it comes to accepting it.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-08-11 at 11:16 AM.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

you would have to read the whole thread. In a nutshell scientist are theorizing there are these crystalline particles in our brain that shift dimensions when we die. Other scientist are saying that is where our "soul" our "conscience," whatever you want to call it is stored.

Some jagone who didn't believe in things "disappearing" into another dimension decided to chime in. That is why I brought up the "god" particle because it does changes dimensions.

And multiple dimensions is not a theory, it is fact.
    I'm not going to debate with you about this...obviously we are north and south pole on this discussion. But your thread is about reincarnation....there is no possible scientific fact or discovery that could possibly prove that such a thing exists.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

ok I am at work right now but i have this fukin ILL-ASS sticky icky that my friend gave me that I was told came from Jamrock

I will puff the living hell out of some of that sh*t after work and then reread this thread and also do google searches on some of the key terms and tell you what i think about it all then

this some psychodelic sh*t yall are vibing on right about now though damn

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

and Brooks85...I do believe in science in the sense of finding cures...and ways to make our world a better place. People are always going to question any theory, and i'm more about absolute proof and evidence over theories and other things like that, even if it somewhat may sound believeable
    Last edited by LChruscial85; 02-08-11 at 11:18 AM. Reason: typo

brooks85

I'm not going to debate with you about this...obviously we are north and south pole on this discussion. But your thread is about reincarnation....there is no possible scientific fact or discovery that could possibly prove that such a thing exists.

well like, nrmlcurv, you need work on gathering all the information because you are confused clearly. How is this my thread?

Nothing I said is about reincarnation, I said what OP posted made me think of a show about the soul.

brooks85

and Brooks85...I do believe in science in the sense of finding cures...and ways to make our world a better place. People are always going to question any theory, and i'm more about absolute proof and evidence over theories and other things like that, even if it somewhat may sound believeable

so you dont believe in particles changing dimensions and being in two dimensions at the same time?

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

well like, nrmlcurv, you need work on gathering all the information because you are confused clearly. How is this my thread?

Nothing I said is about reincarnation, I said what OP posted made me thing of a show about the soul.
    I'm just goin off what the title of this thread is, you gotta relax, i'm not tryin to piss you off...you said feel free to discuss, so you have to learn how to handle peoples opinions that aren't the same as yours!

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

so you dont believe in particles changing dimensions and being in two dimensions at the same time?
    It's very hard to believe for me...to be quite honest, but ANYTHING is possible.

brooks85

I'm just goin off what the title of this thread is, you gotta relax, i'm not tryin to piss you off...you said feel free to discuss, so you have to learn how to handle peoples opinions that aren't the same as yours!

I would agree but you are third person now to comment when, no offense, they don't know what they are talking about. Whether it be about the science or what was posted in this thread so it gets annoying.

And I don't care about anyone's "opinion" on science is, I care about the facts. Like multiple dimensions exist and particles travel between them. Look up the Higgs boson particle and hadron collider, crazy stuff.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

I would agree but you are third person now to comment when, no offense, they don't know what they are talking about. Whether it be about the science or what was posted in this thread so it gets annoying.

And I don't care about anyone's "opinion" on science is, I care about the facts. Like multiple dimensions exist and particles travel between them.
    I'm all about the facts too, no theories or arguements....facts and evidence.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

Some things just can't be explained brooks, that's what my main focus is here...as much as we all want answers about the phenomenon's and miracles of our life and afterlife, I just think it's impossible to explain

brooks85

well check this out. If multiple dimensions did not exist we would not be here. The force of gravity put of by all the matter in your universe would crush us, math proves it. Scientist figured this out a long time ago so they then had to figure out where this "force" is going. That is how the Higgs boson got discovered. A particle that can be in two dimensions at once... Our "gravity" is split through multiple dimensions.

also you can check out the colliders, first one was built in the 70s. These structures accelerate particles to almost the speed of light, impossible to go faster or even match it, and then slam them into each other. This way they can actually see on screen the moment in our space/time a particle switched dimensions.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-08-11 at 11:34 AM.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

well check this out. If multiple dimensions did not exist we would not be here. The force of gravity put of by all the matter in your universe would crush us, math proves it. Scientist figured this out a long time ago so they then had to figure out where this "force" is going. That is how the Higgs boson got discovered. A particle that can be in two dimensions at once... Our "gravity" is split through multiple dimensions.
    It seems very logical and believeable. The questions I ask to that though...is what created the force? What created the dimensions? What created the creator of the force and dimensions?....It's truly amazing this universe we are blessed to be in. LOL thanks for gettin me in this "thinker" mood on my lunch break at work Brooks...haha
    Last edited by LChruscial85; 02-08-11 at 11:35 AM. Reason: typo and addition

brooks85

well who knows man, you are right about that.

We are creatures born with a limit of only 5 senses in a world that was here billions of years before us so it will take awhile. Our future kin will answer those questions if they even can be answered.

First 12