sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I only post in players talk , have no idea what other sections look like

Paver you have too much times on your hands

You'll soon be getting a memo from your boss to make your way to the Saloon. You won't be fukking your aunt in Players Talk anymore.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

I only post in players talk , have no idea what other sections look like

Paver you have too much times on your hands
    This right here is exactly the problem....people like JJ will continue to post in Players talk and refuse to ever post in Saloon.

As said before...if every truly related sports thread was moved to the appropriate subforum...wouldn't Players Talk actually be what you want the Saloon to be. Maybe I am missing something.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

long hair dont care

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If JJ doesn't get along with the program The Saloon will fail since he has a dozen copycats following him around.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

thanks for the points sickler, as always, they are appreciated.

the jj transition (or lack thereof) has me curious. He never posts anywhere but PT. will sbr expect him to post his shenanigans in the saloon?? if so, why wouldn't he just stay there and post his sports/gambling related threads there too??

jj commands a great following, i admit he can be annoying at times but he is fukkin hilarious a lot of the time too. he will bring a following with him there and the saloon will essentially turn into the next PT. PT as strictly a sports/gambling area i see no point to considering sbr already has plenty of great sports related subforums.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

never heard of the saloon, i am like JJ, 99% players talk

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by AMBlai01 View Post
    This right here is exactly the problem....people like JJ will continue to post in Players talk and refuse to ever post in Saloon.

As said before...if every truly related sports thread was moved to the appropriate subforum...wouldn't Players Talk actually be what you want the Saloon to be. Maybe I am missing something.
    Yeah that was my point too. Threads are already linked to subforums - the ones that aren't can only assume to be not deemed relevant to that sport, hence they're just chit chat and no more sports related than 'Mods please ban so and so...'. Which when you think about it can actually be considered a Site Suggestion thread, no?

Without JJ moving, his minions won't move either so John you may want to get cracking on Goldinolocks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have no time for other forums, even if one of my posts is moved I will never go in there to see what happened with it

I have plenty of threads moved and have no clue who even responded or what they said because I do not go in there

Players Talk is the Broadway of posting

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I have no time for other forums, even if one of my posts is moved I will never go in there to see what happened with it

I have plenty of threads moved and have no clue who even responded or what they said because I do not go in there

uh oh, we have the makings of a revolt led by the premier poster

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    thanks for the points sickler, as always, they are appreciated.

the jj transition (or lack thereof) has me curious. He never posts anywhere but PT. will sbr expect him to post his shenanigans in the saloon?? if so, why wouldn't he just stay there and post his sports/gambling related threads there too??

jj commands a great following, i admit he can be annoying at times but he is fukkin hilarious a lot of the time too. he will bring a following with him there and the saloon will essentially turn into the next PT. PT as strictly a sports/gambling area i see no point to considering sbr already has plenty of great sports related subforums.
    Exactly... . Would have loved to have been in the meeting for this decision. Had to be pretty in depth... I love these sort of discussions.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Looks like JJ drew his red line and stomped his feet on the ground. So unless SBR makes a move it looks like it will be the same old Players Talk again.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Do we get points for posting in the "Saloon?"

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post

uh oh, we have the makings of a revolt led by the premier poster
    Yeah I am interested to see where this leads

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Yeah I am interested to see where this leads
    Let's take a guess...

Although JJ was a bit off when he said he never posts outside of PT - since he's posted plays a few times in my tennis thread - he's now reiterated that he's going to ignore the Saloon. The majority of us that have been here for longer than a few months adore JJ, just as we would a mentally challenged cousin. If our cousin felt the spare bedroom was where we should eat Thanksgiving dinner instead of the dining room, we'd all follow him to the spare room although our mother would probably shit because she spent so much time working on seating arrangements and the centerpiece. It's either piss her off - which we know she'll eventually get over since she's rational and sane, or risk seeing our cousin smush stuffing in his hair and shove peas up his nose until he cries.

End result - JJ will most likely win this battle. Unless he's put on the short bus and only given enough money for a one way fare.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Let's take a guess...

Although JJ was a bit off when he said he never posts outside of PT - since he's posted plays a few times in my tennis thread - he's now reiterated that he's going to ignore the Saloon. The majority of us that have been here for longer than a few months adore JJ, just as we would a mentally challenged cousin. If our cousin felt the spare bedroom was where we should eat Thanksgiving dinner instead of the dining room, we'd all follow him to the spare room although our mother would probably shit because she spent so much time working on seating arrangements and the centerpiece. It's either piss her off - which we know she'll eventually get over since she's rational and sane, or risk seeing our cousin smush stuffing in his hair and shove peas up his nose until he cries.

End result - JJ will most likely win this battle. Unless he's put on the short bus and only given enough money for a one way fare.
    Absolutely perfect.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AMBlai01 View Post

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    Do we get points for posting in the "Saloon?"
    There is a rumor you do...

The Saloon is the number two forum here. We will make it work. JJ is free to post where he wants. We have populated the Saloon and soon there will be fewer and fewer linked threads. We understand a little change can unsettle the natives. Hopefully The Saloon will be a fun place that catches Private Zone material all the way to way off topic non sports stuff. If it takes a season or two that will be fine.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

^^^ I got a point for posting in there today... thanks. If this continues its a good offset to the store increase

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    With some luck, a few of the young metrosexuals (e.g. rod) will confuse the name with "The Salon" and stay in there.
    hahahahaha

i kinda thought PT was for useless chatter and killing time...

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does one get to the Saloon?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Players talk should be open to anything

If you want to talk about sports go to a subforum

Real gamblers don't come here to chit chat about sports with a bunch of strangers

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

This

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Interesting. I will say It's annoying to see the exact same threads in both places...hopefully that'll get cleared up

First 12