stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

If you are going to kick someone when they are down you had better kill them

All I am saying. Nothing to do with any of you. Just venting. I will link her.

Sweetie did you think because I was here it was your chance to poke me for a reaction.

BAD CALL.

We all have choices. You were good for awhile yes and I played stupid tonight. I turned and walked away. It was tough but I saw it.

Watch it go is all I am saying.

You made a choice.

They are probably acting it out for you to stand up for you for shit you made up. I was good to you they both know it.

It has been tough.

But you know I am not blind is all I am saying. Send ONE to my door ONE and we see what's up.

Sweetie you should not have, but you did and I do not care if it was long ago. Despite your reasons I am a real and very cool person who is as nice as they come but when I get shit on I reign terror like you have not seen.

I will post as it develops.

Poetically speaking the eye of the storm just broke. Big time.

I win this. I win everything. ******* pissed. So pissed. She should not have done that.

And so it is.

I knew by just being honest it would piss some people off but I didn't suspect her or them.

To them I say 2 words

"Good Luck"

And I go to sleep and I have a glorious new agenda on my hands

It's good.

Steaming. Steaming. It will go well.

Damn, really? Gusthot huh? Nice one. It hit. 3 people on it? Good day then.

Won't work out for you.

Trash IS as trash does.

all I am saying.

You don't know what you started babe.

But I know where it finishes. For real. No threat. I will just take care of it and when I do I will be dumping trash.

***** how could u babe.

I thought it was amicable.

We both moved on.

and it hurt yes and I know it hurt you I get it and I have been a big guy we were together for a long time we did shit together people don't talk about. They just don't.

But that position you put me in tonight.

NO. It is NOT OK. Not even close. Not even close to ******* close you ******* ****. I tried so hard to be nice. I paid the money. I signed the agreements. I even went to the damn hospital and I paid those bills. I did it because I cared. I put you before my family. When you beat at my door I answered and almost lost a decent client.

She said your family is a piece of shit and I wrote it off cause you know you do Ok and you know damn well what I think about the rest.

But I knew you were looking for a spot.

Describe said "spot": When he is completely outnumbered by our people and we can vent and make him feel pain. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

You don't know what you did tonight.

You fat ***** enjoy your bliss.

And what comes after is all I am saying.

Your final message -

sometimes the things you have to say

Come back to you.

Door is shut don't call, don't come over, don't speak it won't help. What you did tonight is F I N A L. FINAL. ******* FINAL. there are no games I live well and I have no time..

Oh but make NO mistake -

I WILL be thorough.

100%

Done.

**** off.

I tried so hard to be nice.

And you took kindness to mean I didn't have a leg to stand on.

Guess what babe I do. I am stronger in every facet than everyone you know. Criminals - **** em. Bring em to my door I will send them back where they belong and will laugh while doing it.

Sucks because you probably didn't even initiate it tonight. I bet it was something passed on to someone else to someone else who said "if you see that guy out, give him shit"

Thing is, I don't care. I know I was great from day one. I KNOW IT.

YES I wasn't always the best to you but you know what actually went down.

I let it go. Yes I told you I 3somes because I did but that was AFTER you. AFTER. I respected your position even when you were bad - sooooooooooooooooo bad. How could you be that bad.

But if I am going to walk into a bar and have random people mad at me and my friends when I was nothing but good to you

What does that do

I deserve freedom and to be my own man

And I no longer care about your feelings.

I don't.

And I won't.

******* POS.

That simple.

Hurts some. If you gain from that enjoy it.

But know that.

I. Nothing to finish it with.

I'm sorry you did this to us.

I have to do what I have to do sweetie. Be good, and good luck.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-07-11 at 01:04 AM.