HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Superbowl Sunday Video of the Effing Year

This video goes out to JJGold, CanuckG, and Frizz

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli

HiTMaNN

if you Missed my first video here it is

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Nice job on your Super Bowl vid. And GL to your Steelers. Don't kill anyone if they lose Hitman

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Nice job on your Super Bowl vid. And GL to your Steelers. Don't kill anyone if they lose Hitman
    Hahahahha I won't but I got to say you are one of the top 5 posters here man I love your ******* vids!

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

NICE breitling watch brother

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    NICE breitling watch brother
    Thanks bro it was a birthday present to myself last year

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once u lose all your money I might have a position for u mowing lawns...

Love hiring Mexican's u guys work cheap and long hours

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

at your dog walking on treadmill. Is that a hukkah in your bar area?

go steelers

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    Once u lose all your money I might have a position for u mowing lawns...

Love hiring Mexican's u guys work cheap and long hours
    LoL not Mexican I am ******* Indian dip shit and I never said what team I am rooting for. Betting has nothing to do with your favorite team.

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    at your dog walking on treadmill. Is that a hukkah in your bar area?

go steelers
    Yah bro its a Hookah that one is ornamental though the one we use is on the patio, not allowed to smoke that shit inside.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy is all pumped up

I am afraid of this guy

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy is all pumped up

I am afraid of this guy

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

i love this guy, he is yipped out of his mind!!

hitmann, i wanna shoutout in your next vid

more posters need to make vids like this guy, he's batshit insane.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

you sound like you are related to Nicky Santoro

Whats the angle there pal?

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i love this guy, he is yipped out of his mind!!

hitmann, i wanna shoutout in your next vid

more posters need to make vids like this guy, he's batshit insane.
    That's right it's called effing Enthusiasm baaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby Don't worry stealthy the next one will be epic ******* Ninja Turtles Cowabunga style!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

No relation to him other then being Canadian, no angle Brock good luck on your play today!

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

I am glad you got a win Brock! Nice call on the Packs!!

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Finally a fukkin guy with a clue Hitmann your the fukkin man I am gonna bury fukkin Jessica,CanuckG and Aviator when he gets back on this forum fukkin bury him. Great vid and thanks for the backing.

frizzelli

A god damn fukkin dog on a treadmill I still can't get over that

frizzelli

Hitmann where in Canada you from?

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Finally a fukkin guy with a clue Hitmann your the fukkin man I am gonna bury fukkin Jessica,CanuckG and Aviator when he gets back on this forum fukkin bury him. Great vid and thanks for the backing.
    LoL I can't wait for that he is on chat harassing Bobby to quicken his pro status.

A god damn fukkin dog on a treadmill I still can't get over that
    It was super bowl Sunday and I was lazy to take him for a walk so it makes my life a lot easier throwing him on the treadmill. He don't mind he actually likes it.

Hitmann where in Canada you from?
    I am from Vancouver bro and you??

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

the problem is that it's not supposed to be the dog on the treadmill, it's supposed to be this guy here. did you see how out of breath he was during the video? my god, the kid just walked around his apt for 2 min and he was practically clutching his heart. I swear i thought he was going to collapse. I was ready to call 911...Hey hitman, get that dog off the treadmill and go on that treadmill.. you are way out of shape.

HiTMaNN

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    the problem is that it's not supposed to be the dog on the treadmill, it's supposed to be this guy here. did you see how out of breath he was during the video? my god, the kid just walked around his apt for 2 min and he was practically clutching his heart. I swear i thought he was going to collapse. I was ready to call 911...Hey hitman, get that dog off the treadmill and go on that treadmill.. you are way out of shape.
    I am talking a mile a minute Nicky rambling on without taking many stops to breathe but hey you are right I could lose to stand thirty odd pounds. Since you're calling me out and you want to put your money where your mouth is and make this into a bet then I am all game. I am even willing to escrow some money with a trusted third party if you want throw some money down.

To make it fair let's go Percentage of weight lost and percentage of inches lost from your original self because I think you should be last one to tell anyone to go on a treadmill bro have you looked in the mirror lately? Well if you haven't here is one I got a still from a video you were in 4 months ago.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by HiTMaNN; 02-09-11 at 11:46 AM.

Nicky Santoro

holy freakin cow, that's not me.. i look nothing like that anymore.. .i am 25 lbs less than this and in the best shape of my life. i am pure muscle now.. 13% body fat now. i've been training really hard... thanks for putting that up. i can't believe i used to look like that fat slob.. i look nothing like that pic anymore..

hitter, i would hammer you in an athletic contest. for my training, i walk up 16 flights of stairs in my building each day and i'd do 3 sets of them in under 15 min and i swear to you, i am not even out of breath...

hitter, i am an ex hockey player and was this close to getting drafted in the NHL. my size hurt me. and my skating wasn't strong, but my scoring ability was great.

Hitter, you seem like a nice guy, but instead of posting so much on sbr, you should remove that doby from the treadmill and get on it asap. hitter, i was ready to call 911 for you. i thought i was about to see a death live on youtube. thank god you're ok. i was worried..

HiTMaNN

holy freakin cow, that's not me.. i look nothing like that anymore.. .i am 25 lbs less than this and in the best shape of my life. i am pure muscle now.. 13% body fat now. i've been training really hard... thanks for putting that up. i can't believe i used to look like that fat slob.. i look nothing like that pic anymore..

hitter, i would hammer you in an athletic contest. for my training, i walk up 16 flights of stairs in my building each day and i'd do 3 sets of them in under 15 min and i swear to you, i am not even out of breath...

hitter, i am an ex hockey player and was this close to getting drafted in the NHL. my size hurt me. and my skating wasn't strong, but my scoring ability was great.

Hitter, you seem like a nice guy, but instead of posting so much on sbr, you should remove that doby from the treadmill and get on it asap. hitter, i was ready to call 911 for you. i thought i was about to see a death live on youtube. thank god you're ok. i was worried..
    Ok so if you would hammer me in an athletic contest throw something out on the table I am for bets and I bet you I will not lose.

See I never came on here talking trash about you nor did I insult you and I am all for respect because you obviously deserve it but bro if you're calling me out put your money where your mouth is.

Lets say from Feb 14th which is a Monday to March 31st? To show I am not lying I will glady video tape my weigh ins and measurements and escrow my money with a chosen third party. Maybe Bobby?

Want to add more rules lets hash this out we can get this going.
    Last edited by HiTMaNN; 02-09-11 at 01:05 PM.

Nicky Santoro

buddy, i think you got me all wrong. i never trash talked you in anway or called you fat or anything in that area, because you're not fat.. all i said was you were out of breath and you should hop on that treadmill to get in shape.. that's the thanks i get for caring about you. i don't even know you but i was worried sick. i had the phone in 1 hand ready to call 911 for you. i already had pressed the 9 and the 1.. all i had left was the last 1. i really thought i was about to see a live death on youtube. it had nothing to do with your weight at all. i was not calling you fat.. relax.. just ask JJ how many times i commented on him being out of breath on a vid and telling him how out of shape he was and he should get in shape..and JJ is not fat.

relax my friend, sorry if you misunderstood me. i didn't think you'd think i was calling you fat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    I am talking a mile a minute Nicky rambling on without taking many stops to breathe but hey you are right I could lose to stand thirty odd pounds. Since you're calling me out and you want to put your money where your mouth is and make this into a bet then I am all game. I am even willing to escrow some money with a trusted third party if you want throw some money down.

To make it fair let's go Percentage of weight lost and percentage of inches lost from your original self because I think you should be last one to tell anyone to go on a treadmill bro have you looked in the mirror lately? Well if you haven't here is one I got a still from a video you were in 4 months ago.
    I met Nicky 2 times, he is one tough mother fukker for real and in good shape.
    He looks like if he gets his hands on you he will rip you to threads. When I saw him at Hockey Rink he chased some 25 year old kid down like a fukkin pitbull and got his cash owed.

Hitman I would be very careful here, Nicky is connected in Montreal also

Hitman quit while your ahead

HiTMaNN

buddy, i think you got me all wrong. i never trash talked you in anway or called you fat or anything in that area, because you're not fat.. all i said was you were out of breath and you should hop on that treadmill to get in shape.. that's the thanks i get for caring about you. i don't even know you but i was worried sick. i had the phone in 1 hand ready to call 911 for you. i already had pressed the 9 and the 1.. all i had left was the last 1. i really thought i was about to see a live death on youtube. it had nothing to do with your weight at all. i was not calling you fat.. relax.. just ask JJ how many times i commented on him being out of breath on a vid and telling him how out of shape he was and he should get in shape..and JJ is not fat.

relax my friend, sorry if you misunderstood me. i didn't think you'd think i was calling you fat.
    Understood I did say prior that I had respect for you still do my misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I met Nicky 2 times, he is one tough mother fukker for real and in good shape.
    He looks like if he gets his hands on you he will rip you to threads. When I saw him at Hockey Rink he chased some 25 year old kid down like a fukkin pitbull and got his cash owed.

Hitman I would be very careful here, Nicky is connected in Montreal also

Hitman quit while your ahead
    Yes boss