cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    He's a liberal deuche bag that's full of himself. I loved when pot head CHEECH from Cheech and chong whooped his freaking AZZ on celebrity jeopardy. Cheech got everything, and cooper would buzz in and try and play his manurisms to look smart and then Cheech soundly whooped his ass.

Cooper is a tool, I wish one of those savages just ended him.
    AC- ex cia
    pos now works for the media
    think he twists truth much?
    fkthat guy

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i wonder if Egypt will arrest this bastard van driver, or will they pat him on the back and say good job, or will they hang him to die??
    If they catch the guy (assuming a guy was driving), I think his fate rests with whomever holds power once the dust settles. If Mubarak retains his grip on Egypt I doubt any of the violent counterprotesters will be punished.

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

did you see all of the backpacks they were carrying? thats where the rocks were...lol kinda gives new meaning to dumb as a bag of rocks or maybe not. i think that was bin laden on the camel. good thing we have a president that can encourage these things so that we can get some work helping to rebuild. im investing in rock quarries

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

needs more

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

lesson #2 get the fuk out of eqypt

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

damn, seems like a fukking party over there.

constrictor
    constrictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1473

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    HELLYEAH!!!

that is an ILL camel in #5!!!

only watched that one, will watch the rest later

wish I could be there, I would fukin get on a camel too and start fukin beating everyones asses i dont give a fuk WHO they are, if your in my way riding on my camel YOUR GETTING BEAT

looks AWESOME like a mosh pit but also with camels and everyone fukin stinks to holy hell of curry or whatever the fuk that horrific smell is

but I have one question - there all beating the hell out of each other, fine - but HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW WHO THE HELL ANYONE IS????? How do they know whos asses they want to kick?? They ALL look exactly the fukin same, all wearing the same biege clothes, all fukin yelling in terrorism slang, all fukin stink the same - how can they tell who the hell is who??

didnt you see what happened to those riders?

First 12