zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

173... Today is the Big Day - You Ready?

Stevie, these next few hours are about preparation... mentally and physically.

Most importantly you need to make sure your chub from Mullin is taken care of before game time if it hasn't been already... this is not about him, although it is hard to stop thinking about him.

Secondly, I know how much this means to you... you are slowly becoming a legend here and over the last week your value has doubled if not tripled, especially with your new found persona. Remember, this tourney has nothing to do with your greatness until you win it. DO NOT GET TOO COKY. When you win it... that's a different story.

Lastly, there are some serious players today who will be happy to simply take you out... seek them out and take it to them first... don't forget you are Stevek173 and everyone knows it.

One more thing Stevie, and i think u already know this. watch out for Profane (and its not just his poker skill)

GL 173.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

where the hell are you stevie... you are getting ready? your pregame ritual is to avoid the board? wtf

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Work stuff til the tourney. No cards my man, had to shove vs WG w A8, the best hand I saw all tourney. Was already at 1500 for a prize and thatdidn't change til 8th. BoL all, and thanks Zammer. See you boys next week.

Great post zam thoughts of Mullin did help me get to 15th though.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-05-11 at 02:54 PM.

mrquincy
    mrquincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

N try bro

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Work stuff til the tourney. No cards my man, had to shove vs WG w A8, the best hand I saw all tourney. Was already at 1500 for a prize and thatdidn't change til 8th. BoL all, and thanks Zammer. See you boys next week.

Great post zam thoughts of Mullin did help me get to 15th though.
    yea you just didnt have the cards. i was watching . get em next week buddy.