tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't really have a problem with this. Is he just suppost to sit in his hotel room for seven days? Don't really like big Ben, but put yourself in his shoes! What would you do if you were a single starting QB five days out from playing in the SB? Just Sayin!

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Grux View Post
    I have no problem with these guys going out and having a few drinks. However, I would call a bar/restaurant and pay them to shut down for a few hours. I also would make sure no employees were allowed to come to work with their camera phone. Most people don't care about players having a few drinks, but I don't think this is a good time for Ben to be making headlines for partying.

pay them to shut down for a few hours? a piano bar? how fukking fun would a piano bar be, w/o the accompaniment of an assload of drunk fukks? if he wanted to sit around all by himself, being a lonely schmuck, he would've stay at the suite. he wanted to have a good time, as would, any young man.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

steelers still likely wins no matter how many women ben rapes

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by tmorton View Post
    I don't really have a problem with this. Is he just suppost to sit in his hotel room for seven days? Don't really like big Ben, but put yourself in his shoes! What would you do if you were a single starting QB five days out from playing in the SB? Just Sayin!
    I would play cards... with my ******* teammates

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Largest factor will be to his image in regards to advertisements. Who wants to sponsor someone who messed up and CANT learn? Kobe messed up once and now look...getting those $$$ back in endorsements.

While Big Ben wasnt going to get certain advertisers back ever; you would think for two weeks he could focus on business, win the superbowl, and continue to say/do the right things. In a slow superbowl for the main stream media so far, Ben just made their day for one day

i don't think ben cares whether anyone but his teammates endorse him. he gets his respect based on how well he plays football. if people don't like who he is, or what he does, i'm quite sure he is not losing a whole lot of sleep over it. i like it.

knelson
    knelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Haha that's funny. You'd think he would be more carefule about where he shows his face on SB week.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Big ben is an ass.......

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Who gives a f*ck!! Seriously......I bet he was at practice today.

The only person who will have a problem with it will be Godelll and he is going to become public enemy number 1 when he locks out the nfl next year.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

like the rest more money than sents

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

Ive been to that bar before, I see nothing wrong with Ben going to a piano bar to blow off some steam.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by ronjon619 View Post
    no problem for guys who have not dodged two rape cases and will be the starting QB for the AFC Champs. Yes adults can go out for a few drinks, but with this guys track record why do it. That is why he is on TMZ.

Ronjon I am in total agreement with you. Nothing wrong with Ben having a few drinks at a bar a few days before the SB, BUT considering his recent past and the spotlight on him...AND him giving the different man front? He should have reconsidered the timing because he opens himself up to debate now. Had that been Aaron Rodgers last nite there most likely would have been no demand for TMZ to purchase the vid because Nothing was happening or happened other than an Adult having a few drinks enjoying himself.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Anyone who actually thinks it's an issue for a grown man going out and having a few drinks with teammates 5 days before the game...is an idiot.

It would be a different story if he had acted like an ass or crawled out drunk the next morning. But he didn't. He's like 30 years old, give me a break.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Yeah, Rapistberger is turning over a new leaf and getting back to his core Christian beliefs.

You can't change this dudes stripes.

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I would play cards... with my ******* teammates

and then bring guns to practice to settle up?
    ask the Wizards about playing cards

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Quote Originally Posted by ronjon619 View Post
    no problem for guys who have not dodged two rape cases and will be the starting QB for the AFC Champs. Yes adults can go out for a few drinks, but with this guys track record why do it. That is why he is on TMZ.
    I agree the timing was poor. But would this still end up on TMZ the night after the Superbowl? Wouldn't it be about the same. I mean if he goes out partying he is going to get looked down upon by a fair percentage of people. I don't know that I think there really is any difference but he would of been better off waiting a week.

Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Who gives a flying fukkk is right. Why is this a story? You guys think pro athletes don't go out during the week?

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

big ben is insane dawg

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hell with soccer I say lets sucker all of them

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

who give a shit. $800 tab? thats nothing. what is that like 3 rounds for the entire bar? i doubt ben got wasted. dude needs like double digits to feel anything

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Sources inside the bar tell us Big Ben arrived with two massive teammates -- and bought several rounds of drinks for himself AND the entire bar.

We're told Ben racked up an $800 tab -- and tipped an additional $200. People inside the bar tell us Ben was "nice, fun and took care of everyone."
    Good tipper. Good man. 1:30AM is not that late.

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

rapistberger -450 to pull his penis out at a college bar in the offseason.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Lol big ben minus 1000 to pull his junk out at the super bowl.. lol this is a non issue tomlin and ben both said it... tomlin is keeping the boy lose they'll be ready packers gonna come out like they got a stick up there butt

First 12