MJ_6rings
    I'm the GOAT!
    MJ_6rings's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have a suicidal girlfriend, what should you do?

You're in a dead-end relationship but you can't leave her because she is fukking suicidal.. She did it before when you tried to left her, luckily she got saved... This time you wanna leave her real bad but afraid that she might take her life again..

Obviously you would never forgive yourself if she killed herself. Her blood will be in your hands.. You're now tied up with this fukking girl..

What should you do?

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

intervention

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Get her professional help and get out of dodge.

She needs to be institutionalized. The worst thing to do would be to string her along.

MJ_6rings
    I'm the GOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    intervention
    i don't think that will work.. she is fukking obsess with you that's why she would rather taker her life than not to be with you..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

shes an attention whore, she would have a succeeded the first time if she wanted too

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

take her to the mental hospital

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1911

**** that man, dont stay w/ her bc she threatens to kill herself..

MJ_6rings
    I'm the GOAT!

I think a lot of guys here have encountered this kind of scenario.. You wanna leave the girl but can't because she might do some crazy shit..

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

buy some life insurance in her name

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by MJ_6rings View Post
    I think a lot of guys here have encountered this kind of scenario.. You wanna leave the girl but can't because she might do some crazy shit..
    She may also do some crazy shit to you...

Get the fuk out of there and change your address and identity.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

If she gets institutionalized then you are free.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    take her to the mental hospital

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

In all honesty, contact her siblings or parents, they can deal with it. Act like you're going over to their place with her just to visit and then bam, dump her and her parents will be there to take her to the hospital. Only way.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

start beating her?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    start beating her?
    that will just make shiit worst!!

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Suicide Girls are smoking hot, with their tattoos and vintage clothes.

Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Leave.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    that will just make shiit worst!!
    yeah, i think you're right. i know some girl like that. you can pretty much do anything to her and she still thinks you did it out of love.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

introduce her to big ben.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Take advantage of her, she is a fool for not being able to control her emotions.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by MJ_6rings View Post
    You're in a dead-end relationship but you can't leave her because she is fukking suicidal.. She did it before when you tried to left her, luckily she got saved... This time you wanna leave her real bad but afraid that she might take her life again..

Obviously you would never forgive yourself if she killed herself. Her blood will be in your hands.. You're now tied up with this fukking girl..

What should you do?

The blood wouldn't be in my hands. Screw the suicide shit. Thats even more of a reason to leave her, she is crazy. They are all crazy but she is bringing it to another level.

Like others said, get her help and get the hell out of there.

James

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

You have to be an idiot to stay with her because of that. You can't keep her from killing herself. You can't live your life like that , thinking you can't leave her because she might kill herself. If she does it she does it, if not, oh well and she moves on.. Pretty cut and dry.....leave her and see what happens.
    Last edited by flyingillini; 02-03-11 at 12:10 AM.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Wasting years of your life is on her hands and she probably doesn't stay awake at night worried about it. Fuk her. Tell the bitch to grow up.

Do something irreversible, tell all her friends and family you want to leave her and you're afraid she'll hurt herself. She'll be humiliated.

Then you move to Vegas and find yourself an obedient fat chick named Crystal or Trixie or some shit. Baada Boom Baada bing.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Never heard of a policy that pays in the event of suicide. Many have "no sky diving" in the contract as well.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

You could always just cheat on her. Although that might take her from suicidal to homicidal.

Just get fat, then she'll leave you. I had to make that play once with a crazy chick that had no self-esteem. I would have tried the family route, but they hated her and me.

Stop working out, eat fast food for every meal, and drink a six pack after dinner every night. And stop doing your dishes and cleaning your bathroom. Repeatedly requesting a blumpkin never hurts either. Before long she'll find you disgusting, and eventually some dude will hit on her at a bar and make her feel confident enough to leave you. If it takes longer than three months, you're screwed. Because much longer than that and it's too hard to get back into shape to be worth it, and if she hasn't left you by then, she probably never will. You should probably just enlist in the Marines. Or at least tell her you are, then skip town for a month or two, and come back without telling her. If she finds out, tell her you washed out and were depressed and didn't think you were worthy of contacting her.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

suicide is very serious. you need to get her help if its like this. she could be a little of a drama queen. but a bunch of suicide attempts do not end in success. so her not getting the job done doesnt mean she cant. you need to get her family involved especially if you are not planning to stay with her. and if you dont want to be with her then you shouldnt bring yourself down just to prolong her attempt. it will only end up hurt both you in the end.

its a little strange to hear that she would still try to take her life now still. i cant speak for everyone but personally after an attempt i woke up feeling happy to be alive. and that lasted for a while. if she is still like that you need to get her family involved and medical help as well. i dont know how old you are but a bunch of colleges offer help now. it might not be the best but its a start.

before you seek help meet with the professional beforehand and explain that you dont plan on staying with her but you dont know how to tell her and when to break the news. the worse thing that you could do is tell her at the wrong time in the treatment. when you separate you most likely wont be able to just leave but you have to make sure she knows this doesnt mean youre back together. shell need your help most likely to have a sense of normalcy.

but hey you never know. if she gets better you might remember why you fell for her in the first place. people battling depression are completely different people when they have gotten good help. remember its not a matter of them choosing to be that way. their brain's are just wired to think in a negative fashion. just like any other disease, with the proper help they will be very happy and living a full independent life

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Not too very long ago I ran into an old lady friend in the market. She came over and pissed in my ear about how bad things are and what am I going to do. She asked if she could come to my house and talk to me, so I said yes. She was one fvckin mess, she was talking stupid about things her husband was doing and I realized most of it was in her head. But, she was next to suicidal. Obviously the truth doesn't really matter in this case it is her perception of the truth. What did I do.

I begged her and pleaded with her and assured her that if she talks to her doctor and gets a prescription for SSRI's she would feel better. It took a lot of talking but she promised me she would. I didn't hear from her for another month or so and when she finally did call I couldn't believe it was the same person.
    She was fine, better than fine. She thanked me and that was that haven't heard from her since.

This depression is almost always chemical. Get her to a doctor and I am almost positive with the right medication she will be okay.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-03-11 at 12:12 AM.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal, pal.

Metalhead
    Metalhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

When you go somewhere together, you drive.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    A lot of insurance policies will not pay if the death is by suicide. Twisted idea anyhow.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

get her some pyschiatric help

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

shit situation to be in... been in a similar one before, where I was sure she'd do something stupid if i ended it. she didn't. it ended well.

the fact she tried it before is the real fvcker, because you know what she's like. i think regardless of how you feel about the relatinoship, you should make sure she gets some counselling for whatever her problems are...

However, the best approach is to get dumped yourself. here are my personal favourites:

1. stalk her;
    2. don't offer to pay for anything anymore - say you are broke, even though she knows you aren't "i'm saving for my holiday/new car/whatever" - make it something extravagant and selfish;
    3. talk about her friends a LOT, particularly the hot ones;
    4. consistently correct her grammar.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    shit situation to be in... been in a similar one before, where I was sure she'd do something stupid if i ended it. she didn't. it ended well.

the fact she tried it before is the real fvcker, because you know what she's like. i think regardless of how you feel about the relatinoship, you should make sure she gets some counselling for whatever her problems are...

However, the best approach is to get dumped yourself. here are my personal favourites:

1. stalk her;
    2. don't offer to pay for anything anymore - say you are broke, even though she knows you aren't "i'm saving for my holiday/new car/whatever" - make it something extravagant and selfish;
    3. talk about her friends a LOT, particularly the hot ones;
    4. consistently correct her grammar.

Agreed this will work one way or the other, you will definitely get rid of her. Either she will leave you or she will kill herself.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Take her to see "Sophie's choice". That should cheer her up.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    In all honesty, contact her siblings or parents, they can deal with it. Act like you're going over to their place with her just to visit and then bam, dump her and her parents will be there to take her to the hospital. Only way.
    this

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I'd put some music on repeat:

1. metallica - fade to black
    2. disturbed - inside the fire
    3. linkin park - breaking the habit
    4. ozzy - suicide solution
    5. pantera - suicide note pts 1&2
    6. slipknot - wait and bleed

then throw in there 'comfortably numb' by pink floyd, 'gloomy sunday' by billie holiday, and end the set with 'my way' by frank sinatra. she'll get the point sooner or later.

12 Last