Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trust me if these "men" didn't have daddy money playing in AC these broads will mever get near close to them. Take a guy who goes to AC with $100 with a hot broad and loses it all gambling and see if you see him next week with a hot broad when he is broke.
    I used to go to AC 3 times a week back in the late 90's. I have gone their with a very nice bankroll, and with a not so nice bankroll. I got laid a lot more with the nice bankroll...lol.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

now you have no bankroll and no women

sux to be you

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Sammy what u been up 2.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Sammy what u been up 2.
    just got back to school, same old same old for me

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    Finding a woman you love WILL NOT stop you from gambling constantly. Been there done that and I gambled more and more. Having sex while keeping my phone methodically placed near the bed on auto refresh as I was pounding my ex girl was my first inclination that women make gambling worse, not better
    While I do agree that finding a woman will not stop you from gambling they don't make it worse either. The wifey doesn't influence my gambling habits at all. Its more of having a wife and kids to support so money management and not blowing too much money is the only way that she has any influence if at all.

Anyway, great thread and pretty good advice.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Thank you, all of you young gamblers, for putting food on my table.

IMPORTANT: You're the smartest generation yet. Don't forget that.

And never quit until you've made bank.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits View Post
    Mike, the percentages I used were hypothetical. I will say though that you CAN win over 60% of the time in sports. That can (and has) been done over lengthy periods.
    the percentages you used were unrealistic, whether they were hypothetical or not

that is the problem with a lot of gamblers, they think they can hit 66% or 70%

over the course of 10 years with 10 plays a week imho there is not even a 1 in 10,000 chance of hitting 60% on straight bets/totals with the best information out there.

if these "great handicappers" that sell their service could really hit 60% over the long-term, there would be no reason to have to sell picks

they know what everyone else knows, if you bet a million games you are going to hit half of them and lose the juice. so the more bets you make the closer to 50% you are going to get.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I say get it out of your system while young and dumb. No family to worry about. Learn bankroll mgmt while your still able to go broke a few times and bounce back.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the percentages you used were unrealistic, whether they were hypothetical or not that is the problem with a lot of gamblers, they think they can hit 66% or 70% over the course of 10 years with 10 plays a week imho there is not even a 1 in 10,000 chance of hitting 60% on straight bets/totals with the best information out there. if these "great handicappers" that sell their service could really hit 60% over the long-term, there would be no reason to have to sell picks they know what everyone else knows, if you bet a million games you are going to hit half of them and lose the juice. so the more bets you make the closer to 50% you are going to get.
    Mike there are pro gamblers here in Vegas that have made $$ over a long period of time betting sports. The scam guys on the radio that cap, I agree are full of it. I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on the odds of being successful though.

First 12