1. #316
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    How will brackets be set crazy random order?
    Yeah brackets will be totally randomized.

  2. #317
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    Hi

    CrazyL, can you please confirm, that my pm came in time, and I am in, or was I too late?

    Fixx
    You're in time.

  3. #318
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherLoan View Post
    Crazyl can you please remove my name from the list?

    Thanks
    OK, but as I said earlier in the thread, you can email your account ID's since you don't have PM's.

    crazyl@sbrforum.com

  4. #319
    woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-08
    Posts: 1,349

    What type of betting is it gonna be? MLB? Any sport?

  5. #320
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by woodg8 View Post
    What type of betting is it gonna be? MLB? Any sport?
    All the majors, stuff like tennis, soccer etc, boxing/mma. Just basically nothing along the lines of Bolivian dart leagues.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 08-14-08 at 11:50 AM.

  6. #321
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,880
    Betpoints: 10677

    Crazy

    How about UFC?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  7. #322
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Crazy

    How about UFC?
    UFC/MMA matches too, all forms of boxing/fighting seem to be popular around here so should make things interesting.

  8. #323
    fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 310
    Betpoints: 12

    when does it start?

  9. #324
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by fingas View Post
    when does it start?
    We're continuing to take registrations since 13 posters haven't yet submitted any sportsbook accounts by PM or email. Other than that, we'd be ready to roll. So it's a situation where if you guys want to get started ASAP, bump this thread and tease the handful of tardy folks.

    Notices are continuing to be sent out, but we'll just take some extra sign ups and get things going that way.

  10. #325
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 10,915
    Betpoints: 12

    I will send mine later today. I need to look up my info for 2 of those sportsbooks

  11. #326
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 20,877
    Betpoints: 2085

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    We're continuing to take registrations since 13 posters haven't yet submitted any sportsbook accounts by PM or email. Other than that, we'd be ready to roll. So it's a situation where if you guys want to get started ASAP, bump this thread and tease the handful of tardy folks.

    Notices are continuing to be sent out, but we'll just take some extra sign ups and get things going that way.
    Are we waiting for the first week of football or what ???

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  12. #327
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    All the majors, stuff like tennis, soccer etc, boxing/mma. Just basically nothing along the lines of Bolivian dart leagues.
    what about bolivian soccer?

    i'll settle for brazil.

  13. #328
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    what about bolivian soccer?

    i'll settle for brazil.
    Well, I think we might add a stipulation that says Durito can only bet NFL games.

    We'll feature a healthy amount of soccer, since that along with tennis is a sport that there's huge interest in from posters abroad, and also a growing trend among the more Americanized bettors as well. In short, no matter what sport anyone likes, most posters should be happy with the betting options.

    It won't be a situation where lines from X shop are featured only, we'll make sure there's a healthy balance of all sports.

  14. #329
    KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-06
    Posts: 1,895

    Acct info for all 5 sent...I'm in.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  15. #330
    fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 310
    Betpoints: 12

    Get this thing started so that i can bet in some olympics events

    Crazyl, why don't you start doing the draw and end up fill the open spots left?

  16. #331
    thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-08
    Posts: 3,342

    when will we kick this thing off ? im ready to destroy !

  17. #332
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Well, I think we might add a stipulation that says Durito can only bet NFL games.

    We'll feature a healthy amount of soccer, since that along with tennis is a sport that there's huge interest in from posters abroad, and also a growing trend among the more Americanized bettors as well. In short, no matter what sport anyone likes, most posters should be happy with the betting options.

    It won't be a situation where lines from X shop are featured only, we'll make sure there's a healthy balance of all sports.
    it's pretty much a coin flip anyway, but fun nonetheless.

  18. #333
    thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-08
    Posts: 3,342

    get a new avater durito...wtf is that thing anyways ?

  19. #334
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by thejrichshow85 View Post
    get a new avater durito...wtf is that thing anyways ?
    that's durito

    escarbajo negro, or apparently verde

  20. #335
    diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 19,478

    Good to see you joining in Durito. I remember your record in the parlay contest when I first joined up being motivation for me to learn how to handicap. Always liked your insight as is.

    Best of luck to all. Should be a ton of fun.

  21. #336
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    you too

  22. #337
    EddieJones
    EddieJones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-08
    Posts: 394

    A bump to keep it on the first page.

  23. #338
    EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 71,667

    This is taking forever. Can you put me up against someone who doesn't know how to send their account #s in the first round? I feel like I can dominate lazy people.

  24. #339
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Can you put me up against someone who doesn't know how to send their account #s in the first round?
    I'll see what I can do.

  25. #340
    EddieJones
    EddieJones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-08
    Posts: 394

    I would like to inform the slowpokes that regardless of how long you stall, I'll crush you like the police does a black man.

  26. #341
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    128/128 in.

    We're currently waiting for 10 posters to submit their sportsbook account ID's, in the mean time we'll continue to field more registrations and let the posters decide by way of reserving their spot who gets in.

    Just PM your account ID's for these 5 books, a minimum of 2 required but that'd only be a small % of the overall prizes. So it's advisable to at least go in with 4 books, and ultimately 5 is 100% of prizes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    BetOnline - Sign up here

    BetJamaica - Sign up here

    CaribSports - Sign up here

    5Dimes - Sign up here

    Bookmaker - Sign up here

  27. #342
    fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 310
    Betpoints: 12

    come on people, let's get this started

  28. #343
    EddieJones
    EddieJones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-08
    Posts: 394

    The ones that are taking forever to send CrazyL their info should either forfiet their seats or forfiet their match to whomever they draw.

    Also, Bump.

  29. #344
    EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 71,667

    SBR is in charge, right? You dudes need to just make a Midnight Deadline on Sunday & for anyone without their info in, they forfeit. Simple as that. My mojo is decreasing with whiskey every hour this is delayed. C'mon man, don't let whiskey win again!

  30. #345
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016

    Exactly. Without a deadline it will drag forever. Maybe give first round byes to those with more than 5,000 posts for guys not showing up. Reward loyalty.

  31. #346
    JBrown1045
    JBrown1045's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-07
    Posts: 228

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Exactly. Without a deadline it will drag forever. Maybe give first round byes to those with more than 5,000 posts for guys not showing up. Reward loyalty.
    Not to say anything but just because someone has post more doesn't necessarily mean they are loyal. Could just mean that they have a big mouth.

  32. #347
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    Not to say anything but just because someone has post more doesn't necessarily mean they are loyal. Could just mean that they have a big mouth.
    A fair point.

    I know we're all getting anxious, we're literally down to about 10 spots of guys that need to get their stuff in, so we've continued to take registrations in the meantime. It will not be much longer, I'm sorry for the wait.

  33. #348
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    Not to say anything but just because someone has post more doesn't necessarily mean they are loyal. Could just mean that they have a big mouth.
    I also have a big dick so watch out.

  34. #349
    Bread
    I beat Robyn. A lot!
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-08
    Posts: 23,734
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I also have a big dick so watch out.
    Dick jokes.

    Next "joke" out of Pavy's mouth will be a Mom joke.

    Yes -600
    No +450

  35. #350
    5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-07
    Posts: 5,370
    Betpoints: 18

    lets get this rolling boys!!!!

First ... 78910111213 ... Last
Top