ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    you mustve missed the pictures that this guy posted of himself. Only thing he is scaring, is the owner of the all you can eat buffet.
    I dunno. He reminds me of one of those fat power lifters in my gym. Always screaming loud to draw attention to the weight on the bar. They are really strong fat guys. But they can't fight one bit. They are so big, they can't move. I been in more than a few real steel cage fights. I'm only 240, but I see me lighting this dude the fukk up. Dude rides a fukkin stationary bike and thinks he's ready for a tri-atholon.
    Last edited by ttrace35; 01-29-11 at 06:19 PM.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I dunno. He reminds me of one of those fat power listers in my gym. Always screaming loud to draw attention to the weight on the bar. They are really strong fat guys. But they can't fight one bit. They are so big, they can't move. I been in more than a few real steel cage fights. I'm only 240, but I see me lighting this dude the fukk up. Dude rides a fukkin stationary bike and thinks he's ready for a tri-atholon.
    Fat guys kick ass

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Lets do this at the bash!? We'll throw some tumbling mats down and MMA here we come! Better yet, we'll have some drinks in us! WE'LL BE GOOD TO GO! This will give the warrior man a good time to cut down to the 200's. C'mon Warrior you can cut ten lbs a month easy!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Lets do this at the bash!? We'll throw some tumbling mats down and MMA here we come! Better yet, we'll have some drinks in us! WE'LL BE GOOD TO GO! This will give the warrior man a good time to cut down to the 200's. C'mon Warrior you can cut ten lbs a month easy!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i can't go to no bash. Perhaps pay my way? Damn i thought i would at least get to train for it. I would be 320 for the fight

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I don't get tired, i do over 100 miles of cardio a week and a top tennis player. Id say I'm the best tennis player on this forum as well. I guess you can say i don't get tired when i enjoy doing something.

I take that tired back, I am tired the 1st hour i wake up
    I promise you are not.

And 100 miles of cardio means you are cycling. I can do that in 4 hours. If I am wrong I do apologize.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

Getting miles in on a stationary bike isnt the same as jogging.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Eating 200 big macs a week will get you to 350 not
    Cardio

ttwarrior1

i agree on the biking. I eat 2 big macs a year tops but thats not the topic.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

I dunno. He reminds me of one of those fat power lifters in my gym. Always screaming loud to draw attention to the weight on the bar. They are really strong fat guys. But they can't fight one bit. They are so big, they can't move. I been in more than a few real steel cage fights. I'm only 240, but I see me lighting this dude the fukk up. Dude rides a fukkin stationary bike and thinks he's ready for a tri-atholon.
    Why can't people understand that all power lifters are not fat? Low body fat isn't something most of them have but they are not fat. Not one thing about the picture of his big head said he ever been inside a gym other then to ask for directions.

He can prove me wrong. Show me some pics of him lifting more then his ass of the couch.

Show me that he can do 100+ miles a week running (not in a car). I don't believe he could even bike 100+ miles a week.

He is spitting a lot of garbage and hasn't proved a thing.

James

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    It will be hard to drop the weight. He does over 100= miles a week running. I'm guessing he is at around 7% body fat. In that pic he isn't hiding extra chins, he is hiding chin muscle. This guy is a monster at 350 lbs/7% bf. Don't mess with this man.

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I promise you are not. And 100 miles of cardio means you are cycling. I can do that in 4 hours. If I am wrong I do apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    Getting miles in on a stationary bike isnt the same as jogging.
    There is no way this guy is doing 100+ miles on a bike, even down hill the whole way.

James

Flexin

i agree on the biking. I eat 2 big macs a year tops but thats not the topic.
    The topic is your claims of power lifting and great cardio doing over 100+ miles a week.

Prove it. I don't believe you. I really hope you prove me wrong.

James

mightyminnow
    mightyminnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this dude doesn't want a scrap. jj already one-uped him in his own thread

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually had respect for Warrior until this thread he created with a whole lot of bullshit.

ttwarrior1

send me a vid cam to take to the gym then. I don't have to proove anything to any kid sbr member. Ive yet to hear anyone confirm they would drive to within 100 miles of evansville indiana for a boxing or mma fight. Id drop weight on low carb but only if i want too.

JJ golds punches were slow if you noticed. Maybe some power behind it , but i didnt see the power. Will pics of weightlifting trophies count?

So who wants to fight JJ

Flexin

send me a vid cam to take to the gym then. I don't have to proove anything to any kid sbr member. Ive yet to hear anyone confirm they would drive to within 100 miles of evansville indiana for a boxing or mma fight. Id drop weight on low carb but only if i want too. JJ golds punches were slow if you noticed. Maybe some power behind it , but i didnt see the power. Will pics of weightlifting trophies count? So who wants to fight JJ
    Kid? Who the hell are you calling kid? I'm 35 years old. Drop the kid shit. Your the one that started spitting garbage. You made the claims you prove them. And you don't have a cell phone?

Stop your shit.

James

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Called bluff. Here's warrior on his "workout" days

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post

I beg to differ I will bury anyone on this fukkin board.
    this guy lol

calm down pap

ttwarrior1

ok lets say i don't lift or exercise at all, then you would have no trouble beating me in a fight then? Accept the challenge then.

Flexin

typo if i posted 20, i do 200 a week and mainly bike. You can call bluff all you want. Im also the strongest person on the forum, but no big deal. Not trying to proove anything. I can also play tennis in 100 degree weather for 5 or 6 hours and it doesn't even phase me. Lets do this and get a card together. We can do it at the evansville coliseum . Just so happens pro wrestler jamie dundee of pg 13 can set it up.
    Damn I missed this. I can't see you putting 350 lbs on a little bike seat every week. Post a pick of you on a bike.

Sitting under a beach umbrella with a cold beer and a gaming system is a lot different then being on the court.

For real, your making a lot of claims that you will have a hard time backing up.

James

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I would love to get some of that. I'm getting old. Haven't had a one on one fight in about 4 years. Need to sharpen up my skills.
    Isnt Boris looking for a rebound fight after that Abe Wagner beatdown the other night?! This sounds perfect!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Isnt Boris looking for a rebound fight after that Abe Wagner beatdown the other night?! This sounds perfect!
    This is players talk. Save that shit for the kids room. Nobody here knows what your talking about. If they did, they would laugh at you.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Damn I missed this. I can't see you putting 350 lbs on a little bike seat every week. Post a pick of you on a bike.

tt is on the left

ttwarrior1

cool ass pic but those guys are about 500 or more.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    tt is on the left
    I knew it had to have a motor.

James

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you please post pics of your weight lifting trophies warrior?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

will knock you out, and draw an octagon around you in the dirt

First 123