pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

jjgold or Shari?

If you had to chose of going out with JJ for drinks and partying or going out with Shari which one will you chose and why?

I will give 12 points to the one with the best response.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

shari because jj said he did not have a coke connection.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Basically it would be like this. I would make sure it was when Shari came to Detroit. I would invite jj to come to MGM with Shari, Paco, and I, we would gamble etc. Paco, Shari, and I would orchestrate a plan that would leave jj alone with his rooster in his hand. Basically we would set him up and tape it for all posters to see. Shari, Pac, and I would pretend like something would go down with all of us, menajahtwa style. jj would cry and ask if he could sit in a corner and jerkoff. We of course would be just messing around and jj would think we were dead serious. It would embarrass him and he would never be able to live it down. He would try to fight Pac and I and runaway with Shari but Pac and I would just put his ass in an MGM garbage can and head out.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Deuce 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

JJ
    Getting him smashed and see what kind of world's problems we can solve.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Basically it would be like this. I would make sure it was when Shari came to Detroit. I would invite jj to come to MGM with Shari, Paco, and I, we would gamble etc. Paco, Shari, and I would orchestrate a plan that would leave jj alone with his rooster in his hand. Basically we would set him up and tape it for all posters to see. Shari, Pac, and I would pretend like something would go down with all of us, menajahtwa style. jj would cry and ask if he could sit in a corner and jerkoff. We of course would be just messing around and jj would think we were dead serious. It would embarrass him and he would never be able to live it down. He would try to fight Pac and I and runaway with Shari but Pac and I would just put his ass in an MGM garbage can and head out.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj I do not like shari's attitude towards me, jj seems as proffesional as me, so ill choose him

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I don't know much about jjgold but he seems like a straightlaced guy who can keep me out of trouble.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

This is how I see it:

I would bring joe pesci, aka JJ and tell Rod to come as well. We would body build all day! Like I mean lift weights and helping each other spot all the time. Like this:

When we are done we will all go to the community spa where we get serviced like kings!:

Obviously its TSHIRT TIME! We find the Greatest outfits to sport, we are picking ladies up tonight WOOOHOOO. JJ found the dopest Leather jacket known to man at the corner Indian store:

We hit up the nicest clubs in town and bars. Yes Rod flexes all night at the bar, sees Shari and with her Aussie accent says "Mate what the FAWK, I want that guy" pointing at me. I look over quite confused because my hand is already on the buttocks of another female. I said "Wait my other hand is free". Rod comes running over and tried to get me to grab his bulge. I fukkn flipped and JJ and I started to break bottles and beat up random children. I cant believe Shari had to witness this. The three amigos went back to their favorite Hotel where Rod and JJ managed to sleep in the same bed:

Sneaking out I met up with Shari and took her to eat the finer foods in life, you cant by this shiit in Australia:

To be continued she said we can go on date #2!!!.....

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Thought they were the same person.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    This is how I see it:

I would bring joe pesci, aka JJ and tell Rod to come as well. We would body build all day! Like I mean lift weights and helping each other spot all the time. Like this:

When we are done we will all go to the community spa where we get serviced like kings!:

Obviously its TSHIRT TIME! We find the Greatest outfits to sport, we are picking ladies up tonight WOOOHOOO. JJ found the dopest Leather jacket known to man at the corner Indian store:

We hit up the nicest clubs in town and bars. Yes Rod flexes all night at the bar, sees Shari and with her Aussie accent says "Mate what the FAWK, I want that guy" pointing at me. I look over quite confused because my hand is already on the buttocks of another female. I said "Wait my other hand is free". Rod comes running over and tried to get me to grab his bulge. I fukkn flipped and JJ and I started to break bottles and beat up random children. I cant believe Shari had to witness this. The three amigos went back to their favorite Hotel where Rod and JJ managed to sleep in the same bed:

Sneaking out I met up with Shari and took her to eat the finer foods in life, you cant by this shiit in Australia:

To be continued she said we can go on date #2!!!.....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Not looking for points:

JJ Gold by a landslide. Shari thinks that she knows everything and can't control her emotions. JJGOLD seems like a fun,personable,down to earth person to hang with. He's not a phony. What you see is what you get. He doesn't have a big ego like the other person

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Not looking for points: JJ Gold by a landslide. Shari thinks that she knows everything and can't control her emotions. JJGOLD seems like a fun,personable,down to earth person to hang with. He's not a phony. What you see is what you get. He doesn't have a big ego like the other person
    In all honesty, it is probably the other way around. Shari wants no attention, jj does. Shari isn't a phony and is telling everything to a 100% truth, jj tells lies every single day all day here. Maybe you're a tad bit confused.

izzo
    izzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

JJgold 100%, no doubt!!

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

FINKLE=Einhorn.....remember EINHORN IS FINKLE!! LACES OUT JJ!

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

neither

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

that was a quick 12, you should of waited

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Spot on Deuce,

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12001

Not looking for points:

JJ Gold by a landslide. Shari thinks that she knows everything and can't control her emotions. JJGOLD seems like a fun,personable,down to earth person to hang with. He's not a phony. What you see is what you get. He doesn't have a big ego like the other person
    is today opposite day??

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    thats what she said

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I will give another 12 points tonight at midnight. Keep up the entries guys. I may be giving 12 points for the rest of the week if more people come up with great posts.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

BOOOOOO

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

J J Gouldenstein

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not looking for points:

Your a smart man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you had to chose of going out with JJ for drinks and partying or going out with Shari which one will you chose and why?

I will give 12 points to the one with the best response.
    Is "partying" a code word for sex? If so I choose Shari. I'm straight as a fukkin arrow.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

JJ

Chicks are a dime a dozen. You can't find bald, middle aged men, with gambling problems and a small cok anywhere... oh wait

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I would chill with JJGold for one reason. I'd get JJGold to go do some "jjgold" type of dancing while I sit at the bar and chat up the babes. I could walk up to any one of them and be like "Check out that guy dancing!! Holy Sh*t! Whats you're name hun, oh, nice, thats a nice name. Let me buy you a drink..". Pretty soon I got 4-5 chicks rollin with my by the time JJ's got 1 dance done! I spin him off a couple of hotties and it's a good night.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

It's far too easy.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I like both of them equally so I gotta go with the good-looking one. Sorry JJ but it's Shari.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJGOLD

I know a lot here hold a jaded attitude towards him but you have to examine him in a different light than a normal poster. First, you have to acknowledge that his posting persona is an illusion. His job is to post,subsequently make traffic and encourage the average gambler to put down a few dollars while having a good time. Go search the various other gambling forums out there and see how he did it in the past. He has been doing this for a very long time and he is very good at his job. The sheer volume of his posts, under the JJgold handle and various other guises is simply staggering. Also, look what happens to these forums when he leaves. To keep up this level of creativity and stream of consciousness inanity is impressive. If you don't believe it just try it for a week so you can appreciate what it takes to do so.

I know the more educated don't like his material and I understand the reasons, truth be told, but gambling is a lonely endeavor especially if you do it for a long time. That's why we come to these forums. We want to be around other gamblers. JJ manages to bring the good and bad together, a menagerie of social whatsits, whose only common thread is gambling, yet make them feel like they are part of something greater, a community. At this he excels and should be respected for it.

Try to reflect on this quote, because I think it describes what he is well, and maybe you can come to appreciate him like I have.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dad, and kmarinouofm

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    JJGOLD I know a lot here hold a jaded attitude towards him but you have to examine him in a different light than a normal poster. First, you have to acknowledge that his posting persona is an illusion. His job is to post,subsequently make traffic and encourage the average gambler to put down a few dollars while having a good time. Go search the various other gambling forums out there and see how he did it in the past. He has been doing this for a very long time and he is very good at his job. The sheer volume of his posts, under the JJgold handle and various other guises is simply staggering. Also, look what happens to these forums when he leaves. To keep up this level of creativity and stream of consciousness inanity is impressive. If you don't believe it just try it for a week so you can appreciate what it takes to do so. I know the more educated don't like his material and I understand the reasons, truth be told, but gambling is a lonely endeavor especially if you do it for a long time. That's why we come to these forums. We want to be around other gamblers. JJ manages to bring the good and bad together, a menagerie of social whatsits, whose only common thread is gambling, yet make them feel like they are part of something greater, a community. At this he excels and should be respected for it. Try to reflect on this quote, because I think it describes what he is well, and maybe you can come to appreciate him like I have. There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    JJGOLD

Try to reflect on this quote, because I think it describes what he is well, and maybe you can come to appreciate him like I have.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
    HST I love it

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Pavy, what kind of party are we talking about? I've read way too much from JJ about exclusively male pool parties with everyone wearing speedos.........and from personal experience when a girl says "wanna party" she means sex after a bit of drinkin'.

Everything considered I'll take the Sheila.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I would Shari anytime

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    I don't know much about jjgold but he seems like a straightlaced guy who can keep me out of trouble.

Yeah...that's jj allright Remember...jj would nail a snake if he could hold it down

12 Last