Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I foresee a trainwreck in your future...no survivors

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Mr KC , thanks for taking the time to write all that. It was very entertaining. I'm sorry you decided to reveal it was a joke. Some of us enjoyed the predictable responses and were hoping they'd continue.

wow, 60 years of internet gambling experience --- you must have some great stories about the early days.

KC Needs Hockey
    KC Needs Hockey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    Mr KC , thanks for taking the time to write all that. It was very entertaining. I'm sorry you decided to reveal it was a joke. Some of us enjoyed the predictable responses and were hoping they'd continue.

wow, 60 years of internet gambling experience --- you must have some great stories about the early days.
    I would have liked to keep it going longer but was getting some angry pms lol.... And I didn't need that type of drama.

KC Needs Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I have been on a bad streak lately and only have 12.4 units left.
    Is that enough to wager on this play or should I add it to a ten team parlay?
    I would make a 10 team round robin teaser. I have some inside information on a high school basketball game where the pg just got his heart ripped out by his girl friend of 2 weeks currently contacting bookmaker to have them add the game for betting purposes if need it on another site let me know and I will make sure my teams get on it.

KC Needs Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Hey I want to sign up for your picks, do you take ************? I will just post it here for you if so.
    I am also thinking of making a large wager on who philly takes in the 5th round of the draft next year, do you have any insight? thanks in advance
    DR
    PM the credit card info thats what my 12,000 clients do on a daily basis. As far as Philly goes I know the odds on favorite for the fifth round is a hersal walker but for my money I like the odds on Gov. Ed Rendell he will bring a toughness to the team that they are looking for.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by KC Needs Hockey View Post
    Thats right and read the title above and now hear this....... Im giving my plays out for free like any respectable pro would do.....

Here's my story. I'm NOT 24, I'm NOT addicted to gambling in any form notice my huge bankroll of betpoints I don't gamble them away immediately like most degenerates on here. I DO have multiple "guys" that I pay on my bankroll to get me the information that I need to get so that I can produce winners.

Here's how its done. I use a labby, progressive, and unit system hybrid that I have been perfecting for close to 60 years doing online gambling only in all 60 of those years. This system I can guarantee will hit 100% of the time. There is truly no risk with this system. I have a phenomenal team that are not gambling degenerates themselves and do a honest days work. This allows me to hit around 80% of all my locked plays and 60% of my non locked plays. When that doesn't work I roll out my Plays of the Month, these hit about 90% of the time. If I am on a really bad streak and starting to get yelled at by posters I roll out the big one Game of the Year, which hits about 95% of the time and if for some reason I get so unlucky and you guys have not lost all your money and for some reason are still following then I roll out game of the century or game of the universe depending on what I think sounds better when I wake up in the mourning and this game hits 60% of the time every time.

Heres my promise to you guys. I will make you tons of money. Since I make huge g's online and at vegas and Im a nice Millioniare I have decided to take the time and give my honest teams picks to you guys for free thats how I roll. I wont go on long losing streaks!!! I have many techniques that make sure of this which include....(stealing others picks, throwing darts are different picks, working with my team, and finally we are looking into how much it would cost to buy out the refs since I make a cazillion dollars a month.)

And finally if all of this fails I have two options. The first one that I use editing... This is very successful I will edit post to make sure that my records are as promised I mean you dont want me not to hit what I say. And the second technique is for when I get caught editing and that is getting lost and then resurfacing with another newer and improved name and improved team....

SO good luck and our first pick is

OVER 21.5---- ben roethlisberger "Redemption" story during the super bowl. +25 units.

Good luck all...
    And please dont hate on my thread my psyche cant handle it and its not fair I'm trying really hard.

Internet gambling for 60 years, didn't know the internet has been around since 1951

100% winners

First 12