YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

D's Picks Thread NBA/NCAAB

NBA

*****[720] Golden State Warriors +6 (Bought Hook) -120 (Bookmaker)*****

-Warriors are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 home games.
    Last time they played in GS, SA gave them a whooping. Line is fairly lower than expected. I expected to open at +8. That fact it opened at +5 and is only slowly driving with huge public influence makes me like GS even more. Ellis has had a day to rest his injury. Look for GS to force Manu to shoot outside like they did with Gordon when they played LAC. I think Lee has a big game tonight.

Final...[/720][720]... GS 102-98 SA

*****[717] Sacramento Kings +7 -110 (Bookmaker)*****

Portland is sick and hurting. Andre Miller got a flu yesterday, he will still play but now hes sick. Its going to be soon when this team starts to lose 5-10 games in a row. I am not saying it starts tonight but I think the Kings have a shot. SAC has not covered 4 straight. They know they are feeling heat from owners and the city. SAC has no dominant inside presence to stop Aldridge yet they have plenty of shooters to crowd the line. With the good defense being hurt, I look for SAC to take plenty of open shots and shoot around 47%.

Final 110-101 SAC

***[705] Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors OVER 204 -110 (Bookmaker)***

Love playing Memphis Overs after they have went under in a Low Under. IMO these two teams shoot fast and shoot far.

Look for run after run by both teams with MEM pulling away in the end.

Final 121-109 MEM

NCAAB

*****[735]Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats Over 139 -110 (BookMaker)*****

These two teams go over 140 against each other in the past 4 matchups. They average 146 pts a game together. I see this flying over. KSU has lacked on defense recently and love to foul. Baylor loves to drive.

Final 84-75 KSU

***[724] Pittsburgh Panthers -10 -120 (Bought Hook) (Bookmaker)***

PITT is the best team in college right now. Records do not mean much until the big dance. They have size, they have defense, they know how to play period. Jamie Dixon has this team steamrolling opponents.

Pitt is 15-5-2 in Monday games. while ND is 1-9-1 playing monday.

FINAL 71-52 PITT

Try this again

actor
    actor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's have some winners today

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

Nice half by MEM. and TOR Over. Also Pitt will turn it up soon .

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

Huge plays today

Terrible 1-4 day yesterday. Bouncing back with 2 10*s today!

NBA

**********WASHINGTON WIZARDS +5 -110 (Bookmaker)**********

This is a HUGE play for me!
    Washington has played well recently, Denver is off and on. This is the perfect spot for Washington. Denver is 7-20-2 ATS in the last 29 road games. You can tell chemistry on the floor is quite off for Denver, while Washington is playing as a team finally.

I look for Rashard Lewis to play very well.

Final 103-95 WASH

NCAAB

**********GEORGIA BULLDOGS -2.5 -110 (Bookmaker)**********

This is also HUGE!

Love the home team unranked favored over ranked away team trend here. Also Thompkins and Leslie are two great players. UF has good players but they would all be bench players on most schools like Purdue, OSU etc.

I like this game

Final 73-63 UGA

GL ALL

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

Huge plays today

Terrible 1-4 day yesterday. Bouncing back with 2 10*s today!

NBA

**********WASHINGTON WIZARDS +5 -110 (Bookmaker)**********

This is a HUGE play for me!
    Washington has played well recently, Denver is off and on. This is the perfect spot for Washington. Denver is 7-20-2 ATS in the last 29 road games. You can tell chemistry on the floor is quite off for Denver, while Washington is playing as a team finally.

I look for Rashard Lewis to play very well.

Final 103-95 WASH

NCAAB

**********GEORGIA BULLDOGS -2.5 -110 (Bookmaker)**********

This is also HUGE!

Love the home team unranked favored over ranked away team trend here. Also Thompkins and Leslie are two great players. UF has good players but they would all be bench players on most schools like Purdue, OSU etc.

I like this game

Final 73-63 UGA

GL ALL